BLS report shows 7.5% decline in productivity, sharpest drop since 1947

They lost all of the GS-12s to retirement. All I know of were well past retirement age and maxxed-out as a GS-12s and after working totally from home for the better part of three years they just decided that they no longer wanted to go back into the office and "hot desk" a couple days a week. I know my wife had zero interest in it. Easy decision on her part.

A lot of Gov agencies are making remote permanent. The USDA is doing so for some of the Stats I know that work for them.

Praising the diaper man for record inflation, crashing supply chains & food shortages? That's rich!!

I didn't realize you were just one more mindless partisan drone. my bad

Decisions made in DC absolutely have an impact & saying they have none shows your ignorance.

So, you let those in DC impact how you do your job?

Productivity is measured by dividing GDP by hours worked. Did you know that?

So, if the main driver in the drop in GDP was a drop in inventory due to supply chain issues, does that really indicate that the workers themselves were less productive?

I didn't realize you were just one more mindless partisan drone. my bad

So, you let those in DC impact how you do your job?

So, if the main driver in the drop in GDP was a drop in inventory due to supply chain issues, does that really indicate that the workers themselves were less productive?
It indicates the govt reaction to a flu was a giant mistake. It also proves our greenies & medical fascists have no idea how a functioning economy works.
Partisan drone must mean I recognize what a disaster dementia man is. Does constantly calling out the RINOS & Uniparty also qualify me as a drone?
Regulations have an impact on how everyone does their job. How do you not understand this basic principle?

Back at ya buddy but I do see your point. Deflect the blame from progressive policies & the diaper dude.
Doesn't work but you keep trying!

You keep cherry picking your data to feed your partisan drone self and I will keep looking at the big picture.

You will to wager on if productivity goes back up next quarter? You man enough to put stand by your bullshit?

American workers work harder than any other country by 200 fold. And some say we should work harder?

You keep cherry picking your data to feed your partisan drone self and I will keep looking at the big picture.

You will to wager on if productivity goes back up next quarter? You man enough to put stand by your bullshit?
Yeah right, let's do a bullshit wager on this.
You think if it improves slightly from a 75 year low that somehow proves your point & vindicates the complete shit show the meat puppet & his handlers have made of our country.
I think you're a partisan idiot & one of the few still blind enough to buy the bullshit narrative that things aren't a shit show.
Nothing you say changes this fact.
Maybe it's not your fault. Sounds like you were indoctrinated from an early age & I'm sure your clot shots haven't helped

Yeah right, let's do a bullshit wager on this.
You think if it improves slightly from a 75 year low that somehow proves your point & vindicates the complete shit show the meat puppet & his handlers have made of our country.

It is not at a 75 year low, the drop was the biggest in 75 years...big fucking difference that you are too stupid to know the difference between. And the quarter the before that the jump was the biggest in 50 some years. Thus if the nature of our economy right now

I think you're a partisan idiot & one of the few still blind enough to buy the bullshit narrative that things aren't a shit show.

You are free to think whatever you want, I personally think Biden is a fucking idiot and I was pissed as hell we were stuck choosing between syphilis or gonorrhea. Thus I did not pick either one.

Things are a shit show, things are a shit show all over the world right now. Still not justification for cherry picking data, that is just a partisan drone thing to do

Looks like those people who say they are "working from home" must not be "working from home".

Are you people really this dumb or it is just an act for the internet?

Productivity is simply the GDP divided by the number of hours worked. The GDP dropped this past quarter due to a drop in exports, a drop in inventories and most of all decreased spending by federal, state and local governments.

So do tell, how is that the fault of people that work from home?

Forum List

Back