40 year old Aaron Rodgers traded to Jets

The Jets have just an average OL and Rodgers needs better pass protection to be effective. The Bills are a much better team and Miami is also very good.
That is why I dont get it that he was so gung ho about playing for them.He is not in the same situation that Brady was in at all when he signed with the buccaneers. The Bucs they had all the pieces of a superbowl team the year before brady got there,a dominating defense,great offensive line,great receievers and a great running back,they just did not have a quarterback,brady was the missing piece to become a superbowl contender.

Rodgers had he signed with san fran,he would have another EXCELLENT shot to making it back to the superbowl but for some crazy reason he did not want t play for them.how fucking weird is that? Rodgers apparently wanted to go to the Jets just because of the cold weather.:uhoh3: apparently Rodgers has forgotten football is a TEAM sport,that you have to have other talented players around you to be a contender which the jets do not.:cuckoo:That foorball is not like bowling or tennis where you are the only one that decides how far and how deep you go into the playoffs.

I'm not that high on the Jets. They aren't as good as many people believe.
Exactly.:thup: Rodgers is not in the same position Tom Brady was in when he went to play for the Bucs.the Bucs had ALL the components put togerther the year before Brady arrived to be a superbowl contender,the one missing piece was they did not have a Quarterback,Brady was the final missing piece to the puzzle and it paid dividends once they found the last missing piece to the puzzle.

Now if this was the 49ers,I would say Rodgers IS in the same position that Brady was in,The Niners also have all the componets in place to be a superbowl contender. there are major question marks on Both Trey Lance and Brock Purdy,nobody knows for certain whether either of them can stay healthy for an entire season.Both are injury prone and if I was the owner,i would shop them both and sign Rodgers.

All the Jets fans in New York who think Rodgers is the answer to the jets problems on being a superbowl contender as Brady was to the Bucs are in for a very rude awakening.

Rodgers screwed up,he should have been gung ho on playing for the Niners instead of the jets.That is a much weaker division and the NFC is a weaker conference, Because of that had he signed with them,he would have had an EXCELLENT chance of duplicating what brady did in tampa bay but the best Jets fans can hope for is to have a winning record this season.

I'm not that high on the Jets. They aren't as good as many people believe.
If that running back returns at 100% and their receiving game stays healthy, I think they could surprise some skeptics.

I could be wrong but I think NE will be significantly better this year if their defense can hold the line. I expect NE's offense to improve now that they have a real OC in Bill O'Brien.

Last year's nutty professor experiment on offensive play-calling by BB was close to a termination-worthy offense, IMO. And I say this as someone who thinks Belichick is one of, it not *the*, greatest football coaches of all time. But last year was a disaster, and he bears most of the responsibility for Mac Jones' regression.

even after all this time that its been proven that it was brady that made him look like a genius and he has just been mediocre post brady as well as PRE brady,you nutcases STILL incredibly call him the greatest coach of all time.comedy gold.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

That is why I dont get it that he was so gung ho about playing for them.He is not in the same situation that Brady was in at all when he signed with the buccaneers. The Bucs they had all the pieces of a superbowl team the year before brady got there,a dominating defense,great offensive line,great receievers and a great running back,they just did not have a quarterback,brady was the missing piece to become a superbowl contender.

Rodgers had he signed with san fran,he would have another EXCELLENT shot to making it back to the superbowl but for some crazy reason he did not want t play for them.how fucking weird is that? Rodgers apparently wanted to go to the Jets just because of the cold weather.:uhoh3: apparently Rodgers has forgotten football is a TEAM sport,that you have to have other talented players around you to be a contender which the jets do not.:cuckoo:That foorball is not like bowling or tennis where you are the only one that decides how far and how deep you go into the playoffs.
The 49ers would have been a better situation for Rodgers.

even after all this time that its been proven that it was brady that made him look like a genius and he has just been mediocre post brady as well as PRE brady,you nutcases STILL incredibly call him the greatest coach of all time.comedy gold.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:
Brady was a great clutch QB.

Brady had six Super Bowl rings and Rodgers only one. Rodgers has always choked in the NFC Championship game.

Yes Rodgers chocked in NFC championship games but the REAL quarterbacks with the most superbowl wins that are legitimate winners are montana and bradshaw tied at four a piece. they did not have this advantage brady had to get to so many superbowls and win so many of them.

Now dont get me wrong,Brady has special skills,but without the refs in robert krafts pockets,,he does not go to all those superbowls and win so many of them ,a fact people like wrongwinger and other cheatriot apologists are in denial mode on.

b007287ecce1b3020012e094ff362bea.jpg

Last edited:
Brady was a great clutch QB.
and belicheat has been exposed that he is NOT a very good coach without him as i said he always would be ten years ago to wrongwinger.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:pre brady and post brady,he is not looking like that good a coach without shady brady.:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
and belicheat has been exposed that he is NOT a very good coach without him as i said he always would be ten years ago to wrongwinger.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:pre brady and post brady,he is not looking like that good a coach.:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:
Belichick has a losing record in games coached without Brady at QB.

The 49ers would have been a better situation for Rodgers.
well uh yeah.as i said,had he gone with the nIners he would have an EXCELLENT chance to get back to the superbowl this year,The Eagles in the NFC are the only real threat to AFC teams of winning the superbowl and every opponent is going to be shooting for them this year as they will the chiefs.

I fail to understand WHY he was so gung Ho about joining the jets instead of the niners,after all he is in the same position thst brady was n when he joined the bucs,the bucs had all the components in place the prior year before brady arrived to be a superbowl contender,they just did not have a quarterback,the most important position.Brady was the final missing piece to the puzzle.

Same with the niners,they got all the components in place to be a Super Bowl contender,they just don’t have a quarterback,Brock purdy has been proven to be injury prone as is trey lance. I would not be confidant of the future of the niners with either of those two quarterbacks.

Last edited:
Belichick has a losing record in games coached without Brady at QB.
and if you tell that to WRONGwinger that he is wrong on him being the greatest coach ever,that it was brady that made him look great all those years,he does this. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

baby-crying.jpg

which is no surprise because he cannot even own up to being wrong and admit it he was wrong when he told me the rams would never come back to LA-he comes back in defeat and says they are still playing in st louis,admitting he is wrong is the end of the world to him.:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back