4 years of high school? Give at least one semester to "conservative science".

R

rdean

4 years of high school? Give at least one semester to "conservative science".

Don't you think that's a good idea? Think of all the scientific achievements waiting to be discovered if only conservatives were given a chance to do "conservative" research?

They could finally present their conservative scientific evidence that evolution isn't the only game in town. They could finally present conservative studies on why humans can't affect the climate.

Then there's "conservative physics".

Conservative geology which presents evidence showing the true age of the earth.

Conservative medicine which disputes the effectiveness of vaccines.

I believe during 4 years of high school, we should have at least one semester of "conservative science" to give young people "choice" as to what they should "believe". What say you?

You mean as opposed to liberal "science" like ghost busting?

When did liberals do "ghost busting". Sounds conservative.

Don't conservatives want "conservative science"? They don't want regular science.

Another rdean fantasy thread. The reality is, Liberal agenda is much more prevalent in today's schools.

I don't dispute your inference as to the intrusion of "conservative science" in the adult world of business, but in the classrooms of today the Liberal mindset is being thrust upon our kids at an alarming scale.

Another rdean fantasy thread. The reality is, Liberal agenda is much more prevalent in today's schools.

I don't dispute your inference as to the intrusion of "conservative science" in the adult world of business, but in the classrooms of today the Liberal mindset is being thrust upon our kids at an alarming scale.

So what is "liberal" science?

It's so sad. Here is a great opportunity for right wingers to show us all the great scientific achievements of the American conservative and no one can name a single thing except how "anti science" they are.

Science is always being proven wrong by itself. Big fuckin whoop. I wonder what we will prove false tomorrow that was proven true today.

You haven't exactly defined "conservative science" other than making your usual obtuse assertions.

fail_thread.jpg

Science is always being proven wrong by itself. Big fuckin whoop. I wonder what we will prove false tomorrow that was proven true today.

So science is just "wrong"? Good. Glad you cleared that up.

You haven't exactly defined "conservative science" other than making your usual obtuse assertions.

Don't you know?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbLK4RZDdzI&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbLK4RZDdzI&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfHW7KR33IQ&feature=related]Al Gore sued by over 30.000 Scientists for Global Warming fraud / John Coleman - YouTube[/ame]

It's just bait, bait, biat and it's relentless.

There's some good discussion to be had but when you're locked in a mindless loop of satirical nonsense what's the point of even posting in these threads?

Read the OP and then say there is a good discussion to be had. A good discussion was never any part of the reason for starting this thread.

Are these 'scientists' also going to sue all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities that have stated that AGW is real and a clear and present danger?

And is this list of 'scientists' the fake list of the Oregon Institute of Science and Medicine?
That outfit composed of a few people holed up in the woods somewhere close to the metropolis of Cave Junction, Oregon.

The right wing has so little understanding of what a scientist is, they constantly confuse Al Gore with being one. Al Gore is a "politician". Al Gore is NOT a scientist.

I wish it were that simple, but once the right has caught on to a single talking point, it's nearly impossible to talk them out of it.

They believe that 92% of all the people who lost their jobs from Republican policies were women. Do they understand the meaning of the word "impossible"?

Forum List

Back