4 Things That Were Supposed To Happen By 2016 Because Obama Was Reelected

Half the working people have shit for income.....that is the real issue

and why is that? Could it be that there are more workers than there are jobs? could it be that restrictive liberal policies have stifled corporate and small business growth? Could it be that taxes and regulations have forced American companies offshore in order to survive?

Why aren't Iphones made in the USA? Why is there no commercial shipbuilding industry in the USA? Why is there no longer a textile industry in the USA? Why are Canadian drugs cheaper than US drugs? Why are a large % of American cars made in foreign countries?

Answer: years of failed liberal polices by both parties.

Another fail.
Once again for the 4 billionth time...
Option 1...Bribe both parties to Lower Corporate Taxes and ease various Regulations...NAH!!!

Option 2...Bribe both parties to write-off relocating to other nations, don't tariff these imports, continue providing security and patent protection, have cheap labor, work force with unlimited, uncompensated hours, no need to provide benefits.

We know which Option was taken by Corporate America, which, by the way, became BIG due to the very American workers they left behind.

NEXT!

wrong again, that decision was made by congress, both parties. Why? because both parties are dependent on corporate donations to stay in power.

apparently you advocate for the continuation of corruption. you are really really dumb.

Moron...you posted EXACTLY what I posted!

Which is what I said from the beginning, which you initially disagreed with but now agree with. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

No, no, no.
You are a knee-jerk Conservative who ALWAYS blames Politicians.
You NEVER blame Corporate scum.

and why is that? Could it be that there are more workers than there are jobs? could it be that restrictive liberal policies have stifled corporate and small business growth? Could it be that taxes and regulations have forced American companies offshore in order to survive?

Why aren't Iphones made in the USA? Why is there no commercial shipbuilding industry in the USA? Why is there no longer a textile industry in the USA? Why are Canadian drugs cheaper than US drugs? Why are a large % of American cars made in foreign countries?

Answer: years of failed liberal polices by both parties.

Another fail.
Option 1...Bribe both parties to Lower Corporate Taxes and ease various Regulations...NAH!!!

Option 2...Bribe both parties to write-off relocating to other nations, don't tariff these imports, continue providing security and patent protection, have cheap labor, work force with unlimited, uncompensated hours, no need to provide benefits.

We know which Option was taken by Corporate America, which, by the way, became BIG due to the very American workers they left behind.

NEXT!

wrong again, that decision was made by congress, both parties. Why? because both parties are dependent on corporate donations to stay in power.

apparently you advocate for the continuation of corruption. you are really really dumb.

Which is what I said from the beginning, which you initially disagreed with but now agree with. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

No, no, no.

Takes two to tango.

Personally, I don't blame either. I blame the voters who consistently put up with it.

Another fail.

NEXT!

No, no, no.

Takes two to tango.

Personally, I don't blame either. I blame the voters who consistently put up with it.

Please describe in detail how we can change things.

No, no, no.

Takes two to tango.

Well, I'm not getting paid enough (ie, none) to create a detailed plan. But it begins with people demanding change - by refusing to vote for the parties and candidates that keep shoveling up the same bullshit.

No, no, no.

Takes two to tango.

Vote out EVERY SINGLE POLITICIAN & Institute term limits & public funding for federal office elections.

No, no, no.

Takes two to tango.

Well, I'm not getting paid enough (ie, none) to create a detailed plan. But it begins with people demanding change - by refusing to vote for the parties and candidates that keep shoveling up the same bullshit.

En masse refraining from voting will not embarrass the corrupt powers that continue to take office.

You see?

That is the type of stupid rhetoric that ensures conservatives will never negotiate. It also ensures that conservatives can never rewin the presidency or get the programs they want

Just look how they screwed up a simple thing like Keystone

WTF are you talking about? Obama screwed up Keystone. The country is already criss crossed by pipelines, its the safest way to move any liquid.

Obama was determined to destroy the fossil fuel industry. Blocking a sensible project like Keystone was part of his overall plan. Its lunacy, but its what the far left told him to do.

and blocking Keystone made billions for Warren Buffet and his railroad interests.
Keystone was a stupid pipeline, under the radar, nobody gave a shit

The EPA was going through normal environmental checks and the rightwing media got ahold of it. It became Obama holding up the pipeline. Republicans drew a line in the sand and made it a political issue instead of just a stupid pipeline
They made it a win or lose proposition with the president and they lost

totally wrong. the left made it a political issue by bringing environmental lies into the debate. It was a routine, safe project that would have created jobs and helped the US become energy independent.

obozo blocked it and the country (mostly blue collar middle class American workers) lost.
Of the thousand other pipelines in this country, how many can you name?
Nobody cares about pipelines
If the rightwing media had just left Keystone alone, nobody would have heard about it...nobody would have cared
But the conservative media demanded a showdown with Obama

Like all their showdowns....they lost

total partisan bullshit. Keystone was made an issue by the left, not conservatives. Obozo needed a win for the envirowackos after the failures of Solyndra and the other stupid green energy fiascos, so he picked keystone.

face reality, dude. you might gain some credibility.
Nobody heard of Keystone until Fox News moved it front and center

Another clusterfuck created by rightwing media

You want to hold Bush responsible for the debt growth from day one of his terms but not Obama, typical lib bullshit.
Yet another lie. Bush is held responsible ONLY for his own FISCAL years. It is you liars who want to count Bush's debt from his first day in office to take advantage of Clinton's last fiscal year reducing Bush's total debt.

At the start of Bush's first fiscal year the GOP National Debt was $5,807,463,412,200.06, and it was $11,909,829,003,511.75 at the end. A more than doubling of the GOP National Debt.

If you were to look at the total dollar amount of outstanding debt, between 2001 - 2009 it went up by $6 Trillion and by the end of Obama's term it's on it's way up to becoming $7 rillion of additional debt (it's over $6 trillion now and we haven't seen the anount that will be added to 2016 yet, which is the end of Obama's fiscal term).

No, no, no.

Takes two to tango.

En masse refraining from voting will not embarrass the corrupt powers that continue to take office.

No it won't. But voting for someone else will remove them, and that will be potentially embarrassing.

Yes, and the American healthcare system was suppose to collapse and the country would be in bankruptcy. Today unemployment is 5% versus 7% when Obama entered office. The deficit today is no higher than when he became president and is down a trillion dollars from it's peak in 2009.

Well...the American healthcare system doesn't look too good. And the deficit in 2015 looks to be about 800 billion or so. A bit under Bush's last budget, but when you're going to add 9 trillion to the debt during your watch, is this all that good? Oh and the peak in 2009? Who signed that budget?

You need to do some research because the deficit has been slashed by Obama from what the bush boy left us to deal with.

The bush boy left us with 1.4 trillion in deficit.

As of the end of 2015 the deficit stands at 468 billion.

The bush boy took us to an historic high in deficit that I hope we will never see again.

Unfortunately the debt keeps rising but it can't be cut until the deficit is eliminated.

We are on track to have that deficit eliminated but only if don't get another republican president.

2015 Will Continue Streak Of Shrinking U.S. Budget Deficit : The Two-Way : NPR

Your mistake is you're chasing the wrong rabbit. Like most of the idiots who don't know the difference between deficit...and debt. Oh and the highest addition to the debt, 2009, signatory of that year's budget....Barrack Hussein Obama. Point of fact, his first 4 fiscal years all dwarfed anything Dubya did. That's how you get 9 trillion or so added to the debt during one presidency, and 4.9 in the prior one.

Hint: Debt's how much you actually spent more than you took in.

Oct 1, 2015 debt. 18,150,616,066,342.53
Jan 1, 2016 debt 18,825,061,664,535.94

Can you do that math, or do I need to do that for you too?

You have made a huge mistake.

I know the difference between deficit and debt. My education is in accounting.

Your post was about the DEFICIT You said it was around 800 billion or so.

I posted the truth that you're wrong so you change the subject.

If you want to talk about apples and oranges fine, I won't debate you.

You also ignored my post that said the debt keeps increasing but it can't be decreased until the deficit is eliminated.

You see I actually know about economics and finance. Which is why I put in the part about the debt and it can't be eliminated until the deficit is eliminated.

Deficit is the difference between expenses and revenue when the expenses exceed the revenues.

You picked the wrong person to lie to.

Oh and the debt was nearly 13 trillion when Obama took office but you don't have any problem with the bush boy more than doubling the debt and creating a deficit when we didn't have one and had a surplus.

And don't give me that lie that the deficit wasn't eliminated and there was no surplus. It was the republican's excuse for their first round of tax cuts. Not pay off the debt but create more debt and a new deficit by giving a huge tax cut to people who didn't need it.

Ah yes, you are correct. 800 billion in debt. My mistake, is currently about 675 billion or so for the current fiscal year though (I did the math for you since it seemed to be a problem)

You can have a "surplus" in deficit spending (see Clinton) and do nothing at all to reduce the debt. Hence the fact the US government has added debt every year since 1957. That's not a lie, that's called a fact. See US Treasury for the numbers.

Since you're talking about surplus you have to be talking about Eisenhower...since the last one was in 1957.

BTW, debt as of 1/21/2009, day one of Barrack Hussein Obama's presidency.....10,625,053,544,309.79. Way off 13 trillion isn't it?
debt as of 1/21/2001, day one of Dubya's presidency....5,727,776,738,304.64

Now if my math is right, and it usually is 5.7 x 2 is 11.4, so more than doubling would require the debt to be a lot higher than.....10.6? Just a guess.......

Hint: If you spent the money....you spent it. If your education is in Accounting...you might want to get a refund.

Ok I tried to read your post but you won't be honest.

I'm done with you.

Oh and the highest addition to the debt, 2009, signatory of that year's budget....Barrack Hussein Obama.
Yet another GOP scripted and Hate Radio spread lie. All but about $200 billion of the $1.47 trillion fiscal 2009 spending deficit was signed by Bush.

The idiot you're replying to has no idea what a fiscal year is or when it starts and stops. Nor does it know who is responsible for the 2009 budget.

That would be the bush boy. That budget was signed into law before Obama became president. That budget included the highest deficit and debt thus far in the history of our nation.

That deficit was 1.4 trillion dollars.

In less than 8 years Obama has slashed it down to 468 billion dollars.

I don't recall any republican ever decreasing any debt or deficits before they left office.

Yet Obama has managed to slash that deficit around 1 trillion dollars.

The federal fiscal year starts on October 1 and ends on September 30th. The budget that is supposed to cover that year is supposed to be written by the president by February. He submits it to the congress and they usually have it worked out and passed by the summer. Not so with republicans. They're the most laziest people on this planet. They waited past the deadline and had to pass extension supplementals to keep the government open until they finally passed it a couple weeks ago. That budget will cover fiscal year 2016.

The fiscal year's budget for year 2017 will be written in 2016 by Obama and passed into law by the congress this year.

They can pass emergency supplementals during the year. Which the bush boy did all the time.

Yes, and the American healthcare system was suppose to collapse and the country would be in bankruptcy. Today unemployment is 5% versus 7% when Obama entered office. The deficit today is no higher than when he became president and is down a trillion dollars from it's peak in 2009.

Well...the American healthcare system doesn't look too good. And the deficit in 2015 looks to be about 800 billion or so. A bit under Bush's last budget, but when you're going to add 9 trillion to the debt during your watch, is this all that good? Oh and the peak in 2009? Who signed that budget?

You need to do some research because the deficit has been slashed by Obama from what the bush boy left us to deal with.

The bush boy left us with 1.4 trillion in deficit.

As of the end of 2015 the deficit stands at 468 billion.

The bush boy took us to an historic high in deficit that I hope we will never see again.

Unfortunately the debt keeps rising but it can't be cut until the deficit is eliminated.

We are on track to have that deficit eliminated but only if don't get another republican president.

2015 Will Continue Streak Of Shrinking U.S. Budget Deficit : The Two-Way : NPR

Your mistake is you're chasing the wrong rabbit. Like most of the idiots who don't know the difference between deficit...and debt. Oh and the highest addition to the debt, 2009, signatory of that year's budget....Barrack Hussein Obama. Point of fact, his first 4 fiscal years all dwarfed anything Dubya did. That's how you get 9 trillion or so added to the debt during one presidency, and 4.9 in the prior one.

Hint: Debt's how much you actually spent more than you took in.

Oct 1, 2015 debt. 18,150,616,066,342.53
Jan 1, 2016 debt 18,825,061,664,535.94

Can you do that math, or do I need to do that for you too?

You have made a huge mistake.

I know the difference between deficit and debt. My education is in accounting.

Your post was about the DEFICIT You said it was around 800 billion or so.

I posted the truth that you're wrong so you change the subject.

If you want to talk about apples and oranges fine, I won't debate you.

You also ignored my post that said the debt keeps increasing but it can't be decreased until the deficit is eliminated.

You see I actually know about economics and finance. Which is why I put in the part about the debt and it can't be eliminated until the deficit is eliminated.

Deficit is the difference between expenses and revenue when the expenses exceed the revenues.

You picked the wrong person to lie to.

Oh and the debt was nearly 13 trillion when Obama took office but you don't have any problem with the bush boy more than doubling the debt and creating a deficit when we didn't have one and had a surplus.

And don't give me that lie that the deficit wasn't eliminated and there was no surplus. It was the republican's excuse for their first round of tax cuts. Not pay off the debt but create more debt and a new deficit by giving a huge tax cut to people who didn't need it.

Ah yes, you are correct. 800 billion in debt. My mistake, is currently about 675 billion or so for the current fiscal year though (I did the math for you since it seemed to be a problem)

You can have a "surplus" in deficit spending (see Clinton) and do nothing at all to reduce the debt. Hence the fact the US government has added debt every year since 1957. That's not a lie, that's called a fact. See US Treasury for the numbers.

Since you're talking about surplus you have to be talking about Eisenhower...since the last one was in 1957.

BTW, debt as of 1/21/2009, day one of Barrack Hussein Obama's presidency.....10,625,053,544,309.79. Way off 13 trillion isn't it?
debt as of 1/21/2001, day one of Dubya's presidency....5,727,776,738,304.64

Now if my math is right, and it usually is 5.7 x 2 is 11.4, so more than doubling would require the debt to be a lot higher than.....10.6? Just a guess.......

Hint: If you spent the money....you spent it. If your education is in Accounting...you might want to get a refund.
Bush doubled the debt and Obama triples it. Obama inherited the worst recession since the great depression and two wars so you would expect larger deficits.

Oh and the highest addition to the debt, 2009, signatory of that year's budget....Barrack Hussein Obama.
Yet another GOP scripted and Hate Radio spread lie. All but about $200 billion of the $1.47 trillion fiscal 2009 spending deficit was signed by Bush.

The idiot you're replying to has no idea what a fiscal year is or when it starts and stops. Nor does it know who is responsible for the 2009 budget.

That would be the bush boy. That budget was signed into law before Obama became president. That budget included the highest deficit and debt thus far in the history of our nation.

I don't recall any republican ever decreasing any debt or deficits before they left office.

The federal fiscal year starts on October 1 and ends on September 30th. The budget that is supposed to cover that year is supposed to be written by the president by February. He submits it to the congress and they usually have it worked out and passed by the summer. Not so with republicans. They're the most laziest people on this planet. They waited past the deadline and had to pass extension supplementals to keep the government open until they finally passed it a couple weeks ago. That budget will cover fiscal year 2016.

The fiscal year's budget for year 2017 will be written in 2016 by Obama and passed into law by the congress this year.

They can pass emergency supplementals during the year. Which the bush boy did all the time.

The self-proclaimed and clueless accountant doesn't apparently understand the difference between a continuing resolution (which Bush signed) and the budget, which Barrack Hussein Obama signed.

Some people make things so easy.

H.R. 1105 (111th): Omnibus Appropriations Act, 2009

Introduced:
Feb 23, 2009
111th Congress, 2009–2010

Enacted — Signed by the President on Mar 11, 2009

This bill was enacted after being signed by the President on March 11, 2009.

Who was president March 11, 2009?

Guess the "accountant" wants to blame the Stimulus package on Bush too.

The self-proclaimed and clueless accountant doesn't apparently understand the difference between a continuing resolution (which Bush signed) and the budget, which Barrack Hussein Obama signed.

Some people make things so easy.

H.R. 1105 (111th): Omnibus Appropriations Act, 2009

Introduced:
Feb 23, 2009
111th Congress, 2009–2010

Enacted — Signed by the President on Mar 11, 2009

This bill was enacted after being signed by the President on March 11, 2009.

Who was president March 11, 2009?

Guess the "accountant" wants to blame the Stimulus package on Bush too.
A perfect example of how the The Right lies by telling just enough "truth" and then shutting up.

Your post implies that that bill approved the $1.47 trillion fiscal 2009 budget without actually saying it. The Right think that implying a lie is not actually lying but proof of superior intelligence.

But of course, the WHOLE truth tells a completely different story! That bill was a $410 billion SUPPLEMENTAL to the continuing budget resolutions, SIGNED by Bush. Which explains why the cost of the bill was dishonestly left out by the dishonest Right.

The best liar is he who makes the smallest amount of lying go the longest way.
- Samuel Butler

Beware of the half-truth. You may have gotten hold of the wrong half.
- Seymour Essrog

A half-truth is a whole lie.
- Yiddish Proverb

Forum List

Back