4 responses you'll probably hear when talking about Black Lives Matter

CeaseFire began in 1995, and after five years of strategy development, had its first program in the West Garfield Park neighborhood where it achieved a 67% drop in shootings and killings. Following four more replications of the new model – averaging a 42% drop in shootings and killings – the work was expanded to 15 communities and in 2004, Chicago had a 25% drop in killings, with a 50% drop in the CeaseFire zones. Since then CeaseFire has been active in 18 communities in Chicago and 7 communities in Illinois. The method has had an extensive multi-year multi-method evaluation supported by the U.S. Department of Justice.

CeaseFire Illinois

Great video…thanks for posting it. If Conserve-hate-ives would watch it, they just might learn something.

We did watch it asshole and poked holes in her lies. I posted a BLM video that proves it. People with good intentions do not call for the deaths of other human beings. Ya'll got a lot of shit to cover up. It's a monumental task.

That video wasnt from BLM tho. You keep saying it doesnt make it true and the reason you keep saying its true is because you couldnt prove it in a million years

Keep telling yourself that moron. You stink.

I dont have to tell myself that...You cannot prove it was BLM. Your next post will be confirmation when you come back with no proof

CeaseFire began in 1995, and after five years of strategy development, had its first program in the West Garfield Park neighborhood where it achieved a 67% drop in shootings and killings. Following four more replications of the new model – averaging a 42% drop in shootings and killings – the work was expanded to 15 communities and in 2004, Chicago had a 25% drop in killings, with a 50% drop in the CeaseFire zones. Since then CeaseFire has been active in 18 communities in Chicago and 7 communities in Illinois. The method has had an extensive multi-year multi-method evaluation supported by the U.S. Department of Justice.

CeaseFire Illinois

Great video…thanks for posting it. If Conserve-hate-ives would watch it, they just might learn something.

We did watch it asshole and poked holes in her lies. I posted a BLM video that proves it. People with good intentions do not call for the deaths of other human beings. Ya'll got a lot of shit to cover up. It's a monumental task.

That video wasnt from BLM tho. You keep saying it doesnt make it true and the reason you keep saying its true is because you couldnt prove it in a million years

I dont have to tell myself that...You cannot prove it was BLM. Your next post will be confirmation when you come back with no proof

Keep telling yourself that. Won't get you anywhere. You stink.

Checkmate:badgrin:

dKdFfwG.gif

Checkmate:badgrin:

dKdFfwG.gif
In your pea sized brain maybe.

First Impressions are lasting impressions. Black moms should teach their children that.

White people fear blacks so they are constantly finding new reasons why they are afraid. Even if they are faked people like Willow still fall for it

I heard Seth Myers (admittedly not a great source) report during his monologue the other day that Drumpf is polling around 0% with blacks in the rust belt. I doubt it is because of his worshiper’s hatred of BLM but their hatred of blacks in general.

Romney deserved a better party.
You two deserve each other.

When are blacks going to address the problems within their community that are the cause of all this? When are they going to start fixing what's wrong within their communities?

Good! The community needs to take hold of the problem but this program is still not addressing the root cause.

The info in your link is not current, bottom of article says 11/2009.

This is from April, 2016.

"CHICAGO — Murders in the nation's third-largest city are up about 72%, while shootings have surged more than 88% in the first three months of 2016 compared with the same period last year, according to data released Friday by the Chicago Police Department.

Police said the disturbing rise in violence is driven by gangs and mostly contained to a handful of pockets on the city's South and West sides."

Chicago's murder rate soars 72% in 2016; shootings up more than 88%
60 blacks shot on the 4th of july weekend, 2016, while extra Chicago cops were out. Cease fire? LOL into eternity.

White people fear blacks so they are constantly finding new reasons why they are afraid. Even if they are faked people like Willow still fall for it
Or maybe we don't fear black people, we just think about how stupid and gullible you are for voting democrat. I listened to five minutes of Hillary pandering to the naacp and gagged. Yep! What you assholes want is the police to be federalized. Good luck.

Or maybe we don't fear black people, we just think about how stupid and gullible you are for voting democrat..

Oh right, thats what you were doing was talking about the political advantages of voting republican...you just expressed it by posting lies and not mentioning voting at all. Gotcha.

BOO! :badgrin: With your scared ass

Bullshit.

Sherriff Clark tells the actual facts and Truth about Black Lies Matter.

WOW! Watch Sheriff Clarke DESTROY Don Lemon Over #BlackLivesMatter Hate Group (VIDEO)
No. Not bullshit. There are programs like the above and like My Brother's Keeper that are making a difference, but they are not sensationally newsworthy and they don't bring transformations overnight--changing attitudes and minds takes time. They are pools of good in a sea of shit and those ripples will spread as ripples do.
No need to deny those programs that deal with problems. Just because all the problems aren't gone doesn't mean the good guys aren't out there trying.
again, 60 blacks shot in chicago over the 4th of july. dude, it's getting worse not better. You're head is buried.

Forum List

Back