These cop killers are going to make police more edgy when they get calls into the poor neighborhoods

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
They are causing them to look at all of you as possible killers. Wanting the police to fear you is going to make things WORSE not better.

They are causing them to look at all of you as possible killers. Wanting the police to fear you is going to make things WORSE not better.

It is what the Progressive Left want. They want LEO to be on the edge and are hoping for the one killing that will send this country into a civil unrest.

Yesterday a Black Cop was killed and I have yet to see one Progressive Liberal write about the loss or the fact he left behind a infant that will now grow up fatherless.

Protesting is one thing, but what is going on now is terrorism!

Wanting the police to fear who? All blacks?

Hey, yesterday one of the Police Officers that were killed was Black, so tell me why the act of terrorism brought against the people of Baton Rouge worth it?

Did his black mattered?

Does his infant child matter?

Most likely not to you and you probably believe every police officer is the force of evil...

Hey, yesterday one of the Police Officers that were killed was Black, so tell me why the act of terrorism brought against the people of Baton Rouge worth it?

Did his black mattered?

Most likely not to you and you probably believe every police officer is the force of evil...

Thanks to a thug

13669592_1117664961643064_7262483886554450133_n.png

Not who

What.

Getting shot at.

I cannot blame the police if they are hesitant to respond.

A local fire department where I live, although not the jurisdication that covers me but where I know several people that work there, has the County police department dispatched with it every time it goes into a particular government housing project. In the past, the residents have thrown rocks and shot fireworks at the responding personnel only trying to do their job.

Indeed. Eventually there will be no one willing to patrol those neighborhoods or respond to calls with their hands tied.

Nationwide police officers are now likely to hesitate to rush to emergency calls . Thanks blacks.

I was telling someone else on the forum that a local fire department in the area where I live has the County police department dispatched every time it goes into a particular government housing project because the residents have been known to throw rocks and shoot fireworks at the personnel and apparatus responding to emergencies.

Not who

What.

Getting shot at.

A local fire department where I live, although not the jurisdication that covers me but where I know several people that work there, has the County police department dispatched with it every time it goes into a particular government housing project. In the past, the residents have thrown rocks and shot fireworks at the responding personnel only trying to do their job.

I read about Portland Texas. There are 3 cops assigned to the fire department and apparently go out when they go out.

Not who

What.

Getting shot at.

I read about Portland Texas. There are 3 cops assigned to the fire department and apparently go out when they go out.

I don't live in Portland, TX and am not sure whether or not specific officers are assigned to this department. I do know, being that friends of mine work for that department, that they won't enter into the complex unless a police officer is there regardless of the nature of the call.

Did his black mattered?

Yes, thats why I'm wondering why you guys are still trying to make this into a race thing

Forum List

Back