4 Dead in Queens: Stabbing Spree

Out of the ten cities in the world with the highest murder rate, seven are in Mexico.

Let that sink in, as our southern border remains wide open. Thanks Joe.

The Most Dangerous Cities In The World​

Various forms of violent criminal activities make a place dangerous for both the residents and the foreign tourists that visit the place. It is to be noted that violence and peace cannot coexist together in an area, and such criminal acts are considered potential threats to peace for any location in the world. Therefore, one must be aware of the world’s most dangerous cities and must take precautionary measures if one wishes to visit any of these places. Based on a report released by the Citizens’ Council for Public Security and Criminal Justice, the article lists the top 10 most dangerous cities in the world that have the highest homicide rates per 100,000 inhabitants. They are as follows:

1. Celaya, Mexico
  2. Tijuana, Mexico
  3. Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
  4. Ciudad Obregon, Mexico
  5. Irapuato, Mexico
  6. Ensenada, Mexico
  7. St. Louis, United States
  8. Uruapan, Mexico
  9. Fiera de Santana, Brazil
  10. Cape Town, South Africa

Our Racist OP , and Israeli Child Killing supporter , wanted one German tourist killed by a desperately ill man in Paris to signal Moslem outrages world wide.

I asked him how many die daily in the US and predictably he did not answer .

Yes, it is embarrasing for the US but to Racists like CA I suggest that help put your own house in order before getting too excited about what is happening elsewhere .
Desperately ill! He was a terrorist. A known terrorist who was released from prison on prior terrorism charges.

Terrorists should be executed. They never stop being terrorists. They live to fulfill the ideology. I include antifa.

Forum List

Back