4 days till the greatest movie of all time!!

Michael Moore is a lying propagandist, pure and simple. If you enjoy being misled go see the slob's movie. Just know you are a fool. Moore does nothing honestly (except maybe eat food -he is an overfed endomorph) and is a shameless hypocrite.

Need proof of his hypocrisy? Just ask yourself: If "capitalism" has done nothing for him, why isn't he giving the movie away for free?

Obviously you didn't watch the movie. He said that the basic principles of capitalism are good. If you have a better product, you get to keep the customer over the not so good product.

The fact that in this country, businesses have sold crappy items like home loans, health insurance and other things. Yet have so much control over our money and how much it is worth and screw the people who have nothing so they can make more money is appalling.

And the fact that you and rest of your damn party defends these people in destroying the middle class is unbelievable. Stupid is the definition of the republican party.

The rest of who's "damned party"? Mikey specifically said "Capitalism has FAILED"...does that mean it's failed him? The only reason it 'FAILS' is Government tinkering with it.

Looks like he has gained handsomly from it +/- a few cheeseburgers.

-BET-

Yes no government regulation so that these bankers can screw us again and again. So the richest 1% can pay us a nickel a day because their wouldn't be a federal minimum wage.

Yes how dare we fight for a decent life and not let the rich screw us. But I have seen the light!!! Thank you republicans, I believe I should be paid a penny a day so that The richest people in the US can have everything and we have nothing. :cuckoo:

Obviously you didn't watch the movie. He said that the basic principles of capitalism are good. If you have a better product, you get to keep the customer over the not so good product.

The fact that in this country, businesses have sold crappy items like home loans, health insurance and other things. Yet have so much control over our money and how much it is worth and screw the people who have nothing so they can make more money is appalling.

And the fact that you and rest of your damn party defends these people in destroying the middle class is unbelievable. Stupid is the definition of the republican party.

The rest of who's "damned party"? Mikey specifically said "Capitalism has FAILED"...does that mean it's failed him? The only reason it 'FAILS' is Government tinkering with it.

Looks like he has gained handsomly from it +/- a few cheeseburgers.

-BET-

Yes no government regulation so that these bankers can screw us again and again. So the richest 1% can pay us a nickel a day because their wouldn't be a federal minimum wage.

Yes how dare we fight for a decent life and not let the rich screw us. But I have seen the light!!! Thank you republicans, I believe I should be paid a penny a day so that The richest people in the US can have everything and we have nothing. :cuckoo:

There you go with the "Wealth envy" again. The schtick doesn't work.

Heck to apply your rhetoric? You should be PISSED as HELL at Moore.

Spare us your crap junior.:eusa_hand:

Had he not lied and used dishonest editing tricks in his previous movies, i might be inclined to watch this one, but theres not a chance that he will be honest about the facts, so im going to skip it. This movie will be a complete waste of time and money. If you absolutely must watch it, i suggest you just use "bittorrent" and get the movie for free from isohunt.com.

Wait a minute...
Let me get this strait...
A documentary film maker trying to advance a point in their movie??
Oh heavens!!
That's what a documentary does, chief.

And he's had a long standing offer to disprove any FACT in his movies.
So if you can prove a LIE, why don't you make yourself some money?

and this coming from someone stupid enough to believe what Micky has to say.....are you dizzy from the spin yet?....

Had he not lied and used dishonest editing tricks in his previous movies, i might be inclined to watch this one, but theres not a chance that he will be honest about the facts, so im going to skip it. This movie will be a complete waste of time and money. If you absolutely must watch it, i suggest you just use "bittorrent" and get the movie for free from isohunt.com.

Wait a minute...
Let me get this strait...
A documentary film maker trying to advance a point in their movie??
Oh heavens!!
That's what a documentary does, chief.

And he's had a long standing offer to disprove any FACT in his movies.
So if you can prove a LIE, why don't you make yourself some money?
Moore lies and spins to advance his so-called points....so its not a documentary....its the same shit Rush and Hanratty and Olberman do,only in movie/documentary form...and Larry Elder made a film countering Bowling for Columbine,and wanted Mikey to debate him on it on a national program,his choice....Moore was just never able to fit this into his schedule....he is just that busy.....

all yer libral friends were in Pittsburg just the other day, tearing the place down,, they missed having you there.

Oh dear, are we going to play that game? If so, what do you think about your friends in the white sheets burning crosses?

Are you thinking those guys burning crosses wearing white sheets were republicans?:cuckoo:

they were just Bigots.....the white sheet variety...

all yer libral friends were in Pittsburg just the other day, tearing the place down,, they missed having you there.

Oh dear, are we going to play that game? If so, what do you think about your friends in the white sheets burning crosses?

'Her Friends'? What the HELL is wrong with you anyway? Do you KNOW for a FACT that WT entertains such company?

B? I said this to another this evening, and I have to say this pains me...You are a Dispicable Huiman Being by this post.

Why exactly do you think the rich are out to screw you?

Why exactly do you think the rich are out to screw you?

That poster doesn't understand that without the so-called rich investing, and doing what they do he'd NOT have a JOB.

Some people are just plain IGNORANT.

Last edited:
Itg was the damn regulations at virually every level of government from home owner groups to city ordinances and building codes to state licencing rules that have produce a market in which a mortgage on a new home equals at least half of most people's monthly take home pay. An all time high in this country. And your damn hero hasn't done a damn thing to redress this issue.

I've never seen a Micheal Moore movie and I don't plan to see this latest bit of tripe by that fat slob

I've never seen a Micheal Moore movie and I don't plan to see this latest bit of tripe by that fat slob

Same here. After him being caught in lie after lie after lie you would think these stupid ass liberals would give up on the liar that makes them look like fools. But then again they voted for the liar in chief so I guess they havent gotten their full yet.

after the BS in Bowling for Columbine,that should have been enough to tell anyone the guys a fraud who spins every legitimate point he makes,just to make himself look like he knows what he is talking about......

Same here. After him being caught in lie after lie after lie you would think these stupid ass liberals would give up on the liar that makes them look like fools. But then again they voted for the liar in chief so I guess they havent gotten their full yet.

to be fair, the movie did bomb. so perhaps they have given up.

to be fair, the movie did bomb. so perhaps they have given up.
The theaters will keep in on screen like a Tim Robbins flick until it makes it money back.

Bull shit... you're over the line. Did you miss the thread about people getting sued for saying shit like that about people online?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/89335-online-comments-spark-lawsuits.html

I welcome your lawsuit. Please go for it.

Had you said that to me, that very well may exactly what you'd be looking at... bitch.

Hey asshole, go for it. Get laughed out of several towns.

Micheal Moore's movies have enough truth in them to make the wingnuts froth at the mouth. And nobody has been able to prove that he lied in any of them. Put his spin on the facts, but no lies. Unlike the Conservatives for Patients Rights whose whole spiel is nothing but lies.

Capitalism as practiced in America today is not something that Adam Smith would recognize or approve of. It no longer works for the investor or the laborer. It only works for the parasites that run the incestous boards of directors.

Forum List

Back