4 days till the greatest movie of all time!!

they weren't in Pittsburg tearing the place down. your friends were.

No, your friends were burning crosses and lynching people. This is fun. Let's talk about some more of your friends...you know...like the one who blew up the Federal Bldg in OK City killing all those people.

Easy now...there are certain lines that should not be crossed.

This is a lame thread about another fat guy film.

Nothing to get that aggressive over...
I was simply playing the game by the rules Willow Tree set down. Not my fault she established the rules.

No, your friends were burning crosses and lynching people. This is fun. Let's talk about some more of your friends...you know...like the one who blew up the Federal Bldg in OK City killing all those people.

I was simply playing the game by the rules Willow Tree set down. Not my fault she established the rules.
Bull shit... you're over the line. Did you miss the thread about people getting sued for saying shit like that about people online?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/89335-online-comments-spark-lawsuits.html

Last edited:

Bull shit... you're over the line. Did you miss the thread about people getting sued for saying shit like that about people online?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/89335-online-comments-spark-lawsuits.html

I welcome your lawsuit. Please go for it.

Sorry I have no friends in white sheets who burn crosses as for Moore's movie don't expect anything approaching reality. Moore is clueless as it concerns reality.

Capitalism: A love story is out on Friday. I am seeing it on Friday. Anyone else ready to watch the end of Croney Capitalism on friday?

The flick should have been entitled "Fascism : A Fuck Story" . The dumb ass does not know his ass from a hole in the ground.

But it would be so easy to tell the difference. The hole in the ground wouldn't be nearly as large or smell as bad.

LOL - greatest movie of all time! Thought that was Groundhog Day - a repeat performance until the protagonist got it right. It would seem humankind's repeat performance till they get it right will take longer than Friday's release. Greed is too powerful for Michael to solve.

Apparently this is one documentary of Moore's that should make everyone happy. He tears down the banks that stole from us and tears down the government who gave the booty back to them on the taxpayer's dime! Sounds like he's saying the same stuff a lot of the tea baggers were.

I've seen trailers, but as soon as it's out on DVD, it will also be on PPV, so I'll wait too. Theaters are SO FUCKING LOUD!!!

LOL - greatest movie of all time! Thought that was Groundhog Day - a repeat performance until the protagonist got it right. It would seem humankind's repeat performance till they get it right will take longer than Friday's release. Greed is too powerful for Michael to solve.

Apparently this is one documentary of Moore's that should make everyone happy. He tears down the banks that stole from us and tears down the government who gave the booty back to them on the taxpayer's dime! Sounds like he's saying the same stuff a lot of the tea baggers were.

I've seen trailers, but as soon as it's out on DVD, it will also be on PPV, so I'll wait too. Theaters are SO FUCKING LOUD!!!

OMIGOD! If he says the same thing the Teabaggers are saying....I know some heads are going to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

they weren't in Pittsburg tearing the place down. your friends were.

So why not rag on Willow who jumped in with her strawman comment?

So why not rag on Willow who jumped in with her strawman comment?

We know why.

How can Moore charge ticket prices for a movie denouncing capitalism?

Because he's a greasy, fat ass, filthy, rectum picking, lying, maggot, HYPOCRITICAL liberal pig.

At first I thought you were describing Limbaugh until I got to the word liberal. At least Michael Moore isn't the voice of the entire Democratic Party, nor does he try to be.

Last edited:

Oh dear. Love those lawyers when you wanna sue, eh PR? But that particular item assumes the parties know each other personally. Duh...

OMIGOD! If he says the same thing the Teabaggers are saying....I know some heads are going to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

Well...let's say only the ones who were protesting the banks AND the government, not the clueless assholes who were there just for kicks and licks.

I read that Moore had a net worth of about $50 million.

More power to him - but someone worth that much moola making a film about the evils of capitalism, and charging $10 a ticket to see it seems a bit beyond the pale...

Well he isn't against capitalism. What he is against is how American companies use depection to think people can get to the top when in our system you really can't. How hard work doesn't pay off in the american system of capitalism because the rich do everything to keep down the middle class with scare tactics (sound familar republican? Death panels? Really?) and never increasing wages while the rate of inflation continues to go up.

Did you know that the average CEO makes 550 times more than the average worker? Thats a little ridiculous. And that is what Michael Moore is pointing out in this film. A real eye opener if you are open-minded (But you probably aren't).

I welcome your lawsuit. Please go for it.

Had you said that to me, that very well may exactly what you'd be looking at... bitch.

Forum List

Back