4-0 Romney/Ryan sweep in the debates

Not to worry.

Oblunder's handlers will give him lots of witty things to say the day after Romney hands him his ass in front of 60 million viewer.

LOL

Don't get ahead of yourself. The turkey isn't in the pot yet.

It is impossible for Obama to win. He can't go on offense by using hypotheticals, and he can only play defense while Romney illustrates how the leadership vacuum created by Obama now puts the world on the verge of WW3.

It won't be pretty.

President Obama 251 Governor Romney 181

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

WW3

Y^2/a^2 - X^2/b^2 = 1

Don't get ahead of yourself. The turkey isn't in the pot yet.

It is impossible for Obama to win. He can't go on offense by using hypotheticals, and he can only play defense while Romney illustrates how the leadership vacuum created by Obama now puts the world on the verge of WW3.

It won't be pretty.

President Obama 251 Governor Romney 181

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

WW3

Y^2/a^2 - X^2/b^2 = 1

RCP uses stacked polls. Don't you feel foolish reciting such nonsense?

Possibly. Then again, Romney is threatoning to barbeque Big Bird. :eusa_hand:

Maybe it's his way of helping the unemployed. Lots of meat on those bones. Probably a good political move, too. Obama could counter by feeding the unemployed by BBQing Clifford, but that will just work even more in Romney's favor.

Mitt's likablility will jump in the polls now that people have seen the real Romney and not what the cpacs presented in their campaign ads
That was a truly good debate showing what we could have in the White House in less than 3 months, the good Lord willing. I think he will be a good president if given the chance to restore the government's good business sense.

Mitt's likablility will jump in the polls now that people have seen the real Romney and not what the cpacs presented in their campaign ads

President Obama 5.4 Governor Romney -1.2

RealClearPolitics - Obama & Romney: Favorable/Unfavorable

Possibly. Then again, Romney is threatoning to barbeque Big Bird. :eusa_hand:

Idiot.....those numbers were taken in September. I do expect that from you though, Rox...I take back me calling you an idiot....I didn't need to do that, you do that all by yourself. :D

Forum List

Back