32 million still not insured

It means that the old folks currently enrolled in Humana advantage plans will be forced on to regular Medicare which provides less coverage.
That is a silly assertion without any solid evidence.
Whatever you say

http://www.bizjournals.com/louisville/news/2016/01/22/why-humana-aetna-mergercould-cost-seniors.html

Thanks for the article.

We'll see what kind of rain it brings.....

I am afraid your opposition is probably not capable of comprehending it.

You reveal your moronic self with the above post.

32 million are uninsured; ACA insurance costs may or may not go up; 14 million or more are now insured compared to three years ago; so forth and so on.

You hate facts, Sun Devil. I will always point out when you are wrong, when you use ad hom attacks because you can't argue the point, and will support you when you are correct.

Libs are very short sighted. Lookee 14 million signed up. Who cares if they get anything beneficial out of it or not...

Libs are very short sighted. Lookee 14 million signed up. Who cares if they get anything beneficial out of it or not...
Such a simplistic comment with no evidence, no stats, no facts at all from Blue. Yes, it is a continuing success no matter how difficult the obstructionists obfuscate. :lol:

Last edited:
another government failure.

no. but nice try. that's a decrease of nearly 9% from the year before. that is a government success. but if it bothers you, i think you should write to your state government and demand that they accept the medicaid extension.

Key Facts about the Uninsured Population

from the same link:
"Most uninsured people are in low-income working families. In 2014, over 8 in 10 were in a family with a worker, and over 5 in 10 have family income below 200% of poverty. Reflecting the more limited availability of public coverage in some states, adults are more likely to be uninsured than children. People of color are at higher risk of being uninsured than non-Hispanic Whites."

i'll also point out that texas has the highest number of uninsured people in the country. you should send a note to rick perry.

Census: Texas still No. 1 in rate of uninsured

Last edited:
Such a simplistic comment with no evidence, no stats, no facts at all from Blue. Yes, it is a continuing success no matter how difficult the obstructionists obfuscate. :lol:
Yes seniors you can have Medicare aren't we generous...

It just doesn't cover

Drugs/prescriptions
Dentures/Dental care
Hearing Aids
Eye exams/glasses
Hospital stays listed as "Observations"
Long term care
General foot care
Reconstructive surgery
Acupuncture
Nursing home services
And so on...

Some are covered and the supplementals cover the rest.

Why do you lie?
Supplementals? Oh... you mean the 100+ extra a month that the gov rips off seniors to make their "free" healthcare remotely useable?

But libs are so generous.

They will just deduct that from your social security so you don't have to cut a check :)

Yes seniors you can have Medicare aren't we generous...

It just doesn't cover

Drugs/prescriptions
Dentures/Dental care
Hearing Aids
Eye exams/glasses
Hospital stays listed as "Observations"
Long term care
General foot care
Reconstructive surgery
Acupuncture
Nursing home services
And so on...

Medicare does cover drugs and observation stays.

Most of the rest of your list isn't all that common in a medical benefit plan anyway. My BCBS plan doesn't include dental or vision (like most people I have separate plans for that), nor does it include long term care, etc.

Some are covered and the supplementals cover the rest.

Why do you lie?
Supplementals? Oh... you mean the 100+ extra a month that the gov rips off seniors to make their "free" healthcare remotely useable?
I don't pay the extra insurance, and I have great health insurance. And you have not shown that either ACA or medicare are not good programs. You simply make statements that are not true, blue.

another government failure.

no. but nice try. that's a decrease of nearly 9% from the year before. that is a government success. but if it bothers you, i think you should write to your state government and demand that they accept the medicaid extension.

Key Facts about the Uninsured Population

from the same link:
"Most uninsured people are in low-income working families. In 2014, over 8 in 10 were in a family with a worker, and over 5 in 10 have family income below 200% of poverty. Reflecting the more limited availability of public coverage in some states, adults are more likely to be uninsured than children. People of color are at higher risk of being uninsured than non-Hispanic Whites."

i'll also point out that texas has the highest number of uninsured people in the country. you should send a note to rick perry.

Census: Texas still No. 1 in rate of uninsured
33 million americans are currently uninsured.
Your post is bogus. You're a fraud and a failure just like your boy.

33 Million Americans Still Don’t Have Health Insurance

And when your folks were in charge it was almost 45 mllion, my bogus friend.

ACA is totally separate from Medicare

People often confuse Medicare and Medicaid.

And the continuing obstructionism guarantees single payer within two presidential elections.

The idea that within eight years the public suddenly going to embrace single payer is absurd. A good chunk of the public is fully aware of the problems caused by ObamaCare. They aren't going to double down. Single payer is unaffordable, unattainable, and unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back