32 million still not insured

another government failure.

Man! Just look at the penalties we will be able to collect off all these who haven't gotten insurance. Come on income tax time.

Already incurred for 2014 and will be again for 2015, which is why some of the "That'll show Obama!" crowd have been changing their minds about 2016.

Yes, I saw that too. Increased premiums, increased deductibles, many loosing their coverage because their insurance company either folded completely or else pulled out of Obamacare, many exchanges closing. Sounds really great.

I was referring to the "I'm gonna pay the penalty and get nothing" people. They can't be experiencing what you're describing if they've spent the past two years with no insurance. Though I imagine the ones who've had to pay for medical treatment out of pocket may be experiencing sticker shock.

The penalty for 2016 is pretty hefty, especially for a family.

I can't imagine the overall anguish this would cause someone trying to make ends meet and not being able to afford insurance.

Obamacare driven policies are nothing but very expensive catastrophic policies.

Failure is almost synonymous with the federal government.

But it is never a total failure if you consider that some people are happy with the decision.

I would think that most legislators would realize you can't please all the people even most of the time....so maybe you should not try.

Man! Just look at the penalties we will be able to collect off all these who haven't gotten insurance. Come on income tax time.

Already incurred for 2014 and will be again for 2015, which is why some of the "That'll show Obama!" crowd have been changing their minds about 2016.

Yes, I saw that too. Increased premiums, increased deductibles, many loosing their coverage because their insurance company either folded completely or else pulled out of Obamacare, many exchanges closing. Sounds really great.
Aetna will be buying Humana and reducing coverage.

UHC will be dropping out altogether by 2017.

So the insurers will be going the way of the banks. SSDD.

Exactly. They'll be profiting from their control of government policy.

As they have been for decades. Too bad no one noticed until January 2014.

It means that the old folks currently enrolled in Humana advantage plans will be forced on to regular Medicare which provides less coverage.

As they have been for decades. Too bad no one noticed until January 2014.

Some of us saw it long before that. Too bad no one listened.

And the continuing obstructionism guarantees single payer within two presidential elections.

Forum List

Back