32 million still not insured

Thank a Republican near you.

For their 50+ attempts at obstructionism, decidedly. The amount of taxpayer money they've squandered could have repaired all the dams in South Carolina before the flooding...

For the fact that one-third fewer Americans are without health insurance, credit goes where it's due. The GOP ain't it.

You clearly misunderstand me.

On the contrary.

Oh? For what am I suggesting that we thank republicans?
I said I understand you. That does not mean what you think it means.

So.....you don't know what I am thanking republicans for?

For their 50+ attempts at obstructionism, decidedly. The amount of taxpayer money they've squandered could have repaired all the dams in South Carolina before the flooding...

For the fact that one-third fewer Americans are without health insurance, credit goes where it's due. The GOP ain't it.

No more have insurance they can actually use.

I've got family who have insurance....that is essentially worthless.

No more have insurance they can actually use.

I've got family who have insurance....that is essentially worthless.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

On the contrary.

Why do you persist in translating "yes" as "no"? Do you think that makes you clever?

"32 million still not insured"

Many of whom the consequence of Republican-controlled states refusing to expand Medicaid - an unwarranted rightwing temper tantrum at the expense of Americans' healthcare.

On the contrary.

Why do you persist in translating "yes" as "no"? Do you think that makes you clever?

Dude....just spell it out. What prompted you to post a reply to me? What do YOU think I said?

On the contrary.

Dude....just spell it out. What prompted you to post a reply to me? What do YOU think I said?

You seem to be intent on making this thread about you and not about the topic. Since I'd prefer to talk about the dishonesty/stupidity of people who fail to notice that PPACA enrollment is actually ahead of projections despite Republican state governments' attempts to sandbag it, you'll have to carry on by yourself from here.

You seem to be intent on making this thread about you and not about the topic. Since I'd prefer to talk about the dishonesty/stupidity of people who fail to notice that PPACA enrollment is actually ahead of projections despite Republican state governments' attempts to sandbag it, you'll have to carry on by yourself from here.

I am interested in finding out why you found issue with what I said regarding republicans. You haven't explained it to me yet.

Let me ask you a simple question. Do you think I am a supporter of the ACA or a detractor?

another government failure.

Man! Just look at the penalties we will be able to collect off all these who haven't gotten insurance. Come on income tax time.

Already incurred for 2014 and will be again for 2015, which is why some of the "That'll show Obama!" crowd have been changing their minds about 2016.

Yes, I saw that too. Increased premiums, increased deductibles, many loosing their coverage because their insurance company either folded completely or else pulled out of Obamacare, many exchanges closing. Sounds really great.

Man! Just look at the penalties we will be able to collect off all these who haven't gotten insurance. Come on income tax time.

Already incurred for 2014 and will be again for 2015, which is why some of the "That'll show Obama!" crowd have been changing their minds about 2016.

Yes, I saw that too. Increased premiums, increased deductibles, many loosing their coverage because their insurance company either folded completely or else pulled out of Obamacare, many exchanges closing. Sounds really great.

I was referring to the "I'm gonna pay the penalty and get nothing" people. They can't be experiencing what you're describing if they've spent the past two years with no insurance. Though I imagine the ones who've had to pay for medical treatment out of pocket may be experiencing sticker shock.

I was referring to the "I'm gonna pay the penalty and get nothing" people. They can't be experiencing what you're describing if they've spent the past two years with no insurance. Though I imagine the ones who've had to pay for medical treatment out of pocket may be experiencing sticker shock.

The penalty for 2016 is pretty hefty, especially for a family.

So there are people whose ODS is so severe they'd deny their families health insurance? Would they be members of the Party of Personal Responsibility?

So there are people whose ODS is so severe they'd deny their families health insurance? Would they be members of the Party of Personal Responsibility?

No. Just reporting that the penalty for not having insurance is very steep. You can't accept the truth?

No. Just reporting that the penalty for not having insurance is very steep. You can't accept the truth?

I can accept the truth that some people think accepting the penalty is some sort of "statement." My mistake was in thinking it was just individuals cutting off their noses to spite their faces. It didn't occur to me that people with families would put them at risk to "show Obama."

Now I know better.

(Incidentally, anyone who calls those penalties "steep" has no knowledge of what premiums were like prior to the PPACA.)

"32 million still not insured"

Many of whom the consequence of Republican-controlled states refusing to expand Medicaid - an unwarranted rightwing temper tantrum at the expense of Americans' healthcare.

How is this an expense to American's Healthcare.

Are we getting yet another Harvard BS meme (47K dying a year...but no corpses) ?

Please provide evidence that this is really killing people or putting them at risk.

because the uninsured who go to ER costs much more than those who are insured?

because the uninsured do not get preventative care?

because people like billy don't care about others?

Forum List

Back