313,000 Jobs

The UE rate is actually 17%
Thanks Trump! :mad:

Another want
"The wage figures were disappointing for workers.

The jump in January — which pushed the year-over-year figure to 2.9 percent, from 2.3 percent just three months earlier — was cited as a cause of a market sell-off. With February’s puny growth of 0.1 percent, the year-over-year increase dropped to 2.6 percent."

Last years inflation was 2.1 percent, so real wage growth was just half a percent last year.

According to those on the left last year was still Obama’s economy. Trump’s didn’t start until January 1st, 2018.

Prove I am wrong........that is how things work in Trumpian America
In a court of law the onus is on the one who makes the statement.
This is not a court of law
This is Trumpian America

Burden of proof is on you to prove what I said was wrong

You lose

Well no and this is why you're viewed as an idiot .You claimed it, you prove it
SmellyIrishAss........Once again ....I Win!

You are unable to prove me wrong
You are unable to prove you’re right and are apparently a border line moron.

Trump hitting it out of the park.

I'm starting to feel sorry for libtardos. Everything they rail about comes back to kick them in the head. Tax cuts won't work, wrong.

Now watch them rail Trump is taking credit for Obamakov's success.

The Blue Wall just moved all the way North to the Canadian border.

I think I just heard Schumer scream all the way out here in the Rocky Mountains.

ROTFLMAO
No. Unlike you we are able to admit when things are good. We could nit pick like you guys did to Obama and say until all those things are fixed nothing will be good enough but we don't act like you

I'm starting to feel sorry for libtardos. Everything they rail about comes back to kick them in the head. Tax cuts won't work, wrong.

I think I just heard Schumer scream all the way out here in the Rocky Mountains.

ROTFLMAO
The numbers are phony. These are all phony numbers. Numbers given to politicians to look good.

ROTFLMAO
No. Unlike you we are able to admit when things are good. We could nit pick like you guys did to Obama and say until all those things are fixed nothing will be good enough but we don't act like you

Come on sealy plenty of lefty’s crying in this thread. When Obama was in office, the extreme right cried when good happened and now the extreme left is crying when good happens. Party over America is a sad reality.

ROTFLMAO

Come on sealy plenty of lefty’s crying in this thread. When Obama was in office, the extreme right cried when good happened and now the extreme left is crying when good happens. Party over America is a sad reality.
Who’s crying? All I see are folks on the left making fun of folks on the right for trashing Obama’s good numbers as phony; where now suddenly, for some reason, those same numbers are real.

BF30142D-0C57-4BC2-AF26-2C9BDA4225C6.png

ROTFLMAO

Who’s crying? All I see are folks on the left making fun of folks on the right for trashing Obama’s good numbers as phony; where now suddenly, for some reason, those same numbers are real.

Oh, the ol’ “they did it first” mentality. So you are just trolling, thanks for letting me know you aren’t serious.

They are all part time burger flipping jobs
Those jobs are being replaced by machines. Thanks to liberals wanting a $15.00 an hour minimal wage.

Minimum wage has been frozen at $7.25 for nine years. In spite of cheap labor, machines are still developed

It is called progress
They started showing up when you loons started with $15.00 minimum wage.

Forum List

Back