313,000 Jobs

Trump hitting it out of the park.

I'm starting to feel sorry for libtardos. Everything they rail about comes back to kick them in the head. Tax cuts won't work, wrong.

Now watch them rail Trump is taking credit for Obamakov's success.

The Blue Wall just moved all the way North to the Canadian border.

I think I just heard Schumer scream all the way out here in the Rocky Mountains.

ROTFLMAO
No. Unlike you we are able to admit when things are good. We could nit pick like you guys did to Obama and say until all those things are fixed nothing will be good enough but we don't act like you

Come on sealy plenty of lefty’s crying in this thread. When Obama was in office, the extreme right cried when good happened and now the extreme left is crying when good happens. Party over America is a sad reality.
Who’s crying? All I see are folks on the left making fun of folks on the right for trashing Obama’s good numbers as phony; where now suddenly, for some reason, those same numbers are real.

Oh, the ol’ “they did it first” mentality. So you are just trolling, thanks for letting me know you aren’t serious.
Since when is highlighting rightie hypocrisy, “trolling?”

And who’s on the left here who’s not highlighting it? You never did answer that question....

They are all part time burger flipping jobs
Those jobs are being replaced by machines. Thanks to liberals wanting a $15.00 an hour minimal wage.

Minimum wage has been frozen at $7.25 for nine years. In spite of cheap labor, machines are still developed

It is called progress
They started showing up when you loons started with $15.00 minimum wage.

Is that why we have self serve gas?

Because gas station attendants make so much money?

313,000 burger flipping jobs down to 312,999 because SassyIrishLass aka SkankyIrishSkank lost her job today.

Big whoop. Fake news. Fake numbers. Fake jobs. Sad! Believe me! Sad! Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!

No, those attendants were there for mostly repairs, and because auto repairs became so specialized they could no longer make a profit off of it and putting in extra pumps helped to make up the difference.
Those jobs are being replaced by machines. Thanks to liberals wanting a $15.00 an hour minimal wage.

Minimum wage has been frozen at $7.25 for nine years. In spite of cheap labor, machines are still developed

It is called progress

I am happy when good things happen to our country, I don’t care who the President is or their politics. You on the other hand have to be negative and want bad to happen to your fellow Americans to be happy, what a messed up way to live.

You know why you morons are HYPOCRITES????

You should be expressing your "indignation" with the O/Poster.....don;t you think?
Or do you EVER think?

It is called progress

Lol, do you live in the state that just allowed people to pump their own gas? Are you mad because you don't know how?

Thanks for the links. Devil is always in the details and POTUS apologists never read past Hannitys talking points.

I would NOT have started a thread "praising" Obama for the job growth under his tenure.....all I did was to throw some cold water on the O/Poster's claim.........YET, right wingers deride my links with their fake indignation....Go figure.......LOL

No, those attendants were there for mostly repairs, and because auto repairs became so specialized they could no longer make a profit off of it and putting in extra pumps helped to make up the difference.

It is called progress

No.......Gomer worked the fill’n station
Wally owned the place and did the repairs

It is called progress

Lol, do you live in the state that just allowed people to pump their own gas? Are you mad because you don't know how?
Did they develop ATMs because bank tellers make too much money?

Are you saying Gomer didn’t do repairs? Yes, he did.
Gomer Pyle - Wikipedia
Wikipedia › wiki › Gomer_Pyle

Gomer Pyle was a television character played by Jim Nabors and introduced in the middle of the third season of The Andy Griffith Show. A simple-minded and gentle auto mechanic, he became a character when actor Howard McNear, who ...

Not where I grew up.

It is called progress

No.......Gomer worked the fill’n station
Wally owned the place and did the repairs

Forum List

Back