313,000 Jobs

Trump hitting it out of the park.

I'm starting to feel sorry for libtardos. Everything they rail about comes back to kick them in the head. Tax cuts won't work, wrong.

Now watch them rail Trump is taking credit for Obamakov's success.

The Blue Wall just moved all the way North to the Canadian border.

I think I just heard Schumer scream all the way out here in the Rocky Mountains.

ROTFLMAO
Fake news. Let’s see the real numbers :lol:
/----/ Ask your Special Ed teacher to get your Google fixed.
Job growth just had another huge month, but wages were weak
Nonfarm payrolls increase by 313,000 in February vs. 200,000 est.
  • Nonfarm payrolls rose by 313,000 in February while the unemployment rate remained at 4.1 percent, the lowest since December 2000.
  • Wage growth was muted, however, with average hourly earnings up 2.6 percent on an annualized basis, 0.2 percentage points below expectations.
  • Stock market futures surged following the Bureau of Labor Statistics report.

They are all part time burger flipping jobs
The "Age of Obama" is over. You need to get over it too.
All are low wage jobs

Link it

Prove I am wrong........that is how things work in Trumpian America
In a court of law the onus is on the one who makes the statement.

I'm starting to feel sorry for libtardos. Everything they rail about comes back to kick them in the head. Tax cuts won't work, wrong.

Now watch them rail Trump is taking credit for Obamakov's success.

The Blue Wall just moved all the way North to the Canadian border.

I think I just heard Schumer scream all the way out here in the Rocky Mountains.

ROTFLMAO
Fake news. Let’s see the real numbers :lol:
/----/ Ask your Special Ed teacher to get your Google fixed.
Nonfarm payrolls increase by 313,000 in February vs. 200,000 est.
  • Nonfarm payrolls rose by 313,000 in February while the unemployment rate remained at 4.1 percent, the lowest since December 2000.
  • Wage growth was muted, however, with average hourly earnings up 2.6 percent on an annualized basis, 0.2 percentage points below expectations.
  • Stock market futures surged following the Bureau of Labor Statistics report.
Walmart greeters and McDonalds cashiers

They are all part time burger flipping jobs
The "Age of Obama" is over. You need to get over it too.
All are low wage jobs
/----/ OOPSIE Construction jobs led the way, with 61,000 new positions, followed by retail and professional and business services (50,000 apiece), manufacturing (31,000) and financial activities (28,000). Health care added 19,000 while mining saw 9,000 new jobs.
REALITY_SLAP_L.jpg

Most of the graduates in my Town are getting very good positions in the 60k and above wage level.

The UE rate is actually 17%
Thanks Trump! :mad:

Even using the U6 it's still at 8.2%
Fake news. 17% is being generous

All one needs to do is actually Google it, moron. Now cease being annoying
Aren’t you late for your new burger flipping job?
Aren’t you possibly full of crap?
You should look out for low flying jets

Establishment Survey Data
Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 313,000 in February. Job gains occurred in construction, retail trade, professional and business services, manufacturing, financial activities, and mining. (See table B-1.)
In February, construction employment increased by 61,000, with gains in specialty trade contractors (+38,000) and construction of buildings (+16,000). Construction has added 185,000 jobs over the past 4 months.
Retail trade employment increased by 50,000 over the month. Within the industry, employment rose in general merchandise stores (+18,000) and in clothing and clothing accessories stores (+15,000). However, over the past 4 months, which traditionally see the bulk of the holiday hiring and layoff, employment in these industries has changed little on net. Elsewhere in retail trade, building material and garden supply stores added jobs over the month (+10,000).
Employment in professional and business services increased by 50,000 in February and has risen by 495,000 over the year. Employment in temporary help services edged up over the month (+27,000).

Manufacturing added 31,000 jobs in February. Within the industry, employment rose in transportation equipment (+8,000), fabricated metal products (+6,000), machinery (+6,000), and primary metals (+4,000). Over the past year, manufacturing has added 224,000 jobs.
Financial activities added 28,000 jobs over the month, with gains in credit intermediation and related activities (+8,000); insurance carriers and related activities (+8,000); and securities, commodity contracts, and investments (+5,000). Over the year, financial activities has added 143,000 jobs.
Employment in mining rose by 9,000 in February, with most of the increase in support activities for mining (+7,000). Since a recent low in October 2016, mining has added 69,000 jobs.
Employment in health care continued to trend up in February (+19,000), with a gain of 9,000 in hospitals. Health care has added 290,000 jobs over the past year.

Forum List

Back