31 year old woman who raped a 13 year old boy gets no prison time.

What better way to figure it out than than to try out both sides and see which you like the best?

Yes, and they will do that on their own with their friends should they decide to go that route. But an adult male should not be taking advantage of that sitaution.

Yes, and they will do that on their own with their friends should they decide to go that route. But an adult male should not be taking advantage of that sitaution.

But it is a good thing for an adult female to do so.

Could you be any less consistent if you were paid to?

What is it that you don't understand the difference between normal and abnormal?

It is abnormal for a 31 year old to have sex with a 13 year old.

The fact you do not understand this says so much about you.

Are you sexually attracted to 13 year olds?

It is abnormal for a 31 year old to have sex with a 13 year old.

The fact you do not understand this says so much about you.

Are you sexually attracted to 13 year olds?

Why in the world would you ask a dumb fucken question like that?

I said it's normal for people of the opposite sex to have sex with each other. Talking to you leftists is like trying to explain algebra to a mentally retarded person.

Why in the world would you ask a dumb fucken question like that?

Because according to you it is normal and natural.

I said it's normal for people of the opposite sex to have sex with each other.

Most of us do not think it is normal for a 31 year old and a 13 year old to have sex, yet you do. So, one must assume you too are attracted to 13 year olds.

Because according to you it is normal and natural.

Most of us do not think it is normal for a 31 year old and a 13 year old to have sex, yet you do. So, one must assume you too are attracted to 13 year olds.

God what a dumb and stupid line to draw. You people live in your own goofed up world. It's like I write in English (since it's the only language I know) and talking with you chimps is like talking to somebody from a foreign country.

God what a dumb and stupid line to draw. You people live in your own goofed up world. It's like I write in English (since it's the only language I know) and talking with you chimps is like talking to somebody from a foreign country.

They are your words. You just spent the whole day defending a 31 year old having sex with a 13 year old.

It is wayyy too late to walk it back now

Not seeing any allegation of incest anywhere..ya got a link? His Mom is known, not the defendant, and pissed!
The link is in the OP. I just read through the entire article. These passages stood out to me because my ex-wife is a social worker and dealt with insane cases of child abuse and incest.

Why did the mom allow her 13yo son to live with this woman?
Was there a rift between this boy and his mother?
What is the exact relationship between this boy and the woman?

These things aren't told in the article....because of these facts the case isn't so cut and dry like this thread makes out.

I have mentioned many times that in Modern Western World, men face severe discrimination. Men are discriminated in Divorce. Male victims of Intimate Partner Violence are more likely to be arrested then helped. Men accused of Sexual Misconduct lose their careers without investigation.

The link is in the OP. I just read through the entire article. These passages stood out to me because my ex-wife is a social worker and dealt with insane cases of child abuse and incest.

These things aren't told in the article....because of these facts the case isn't so cut and dry like this thread makes out.
Interesting....I note that the drug use alleged was not charged?
My guess is that the Incest charge was a lesser charge provided that she could plead guilty to..and avoid jail time.
All in all..the abuse of trust alone should call for jail, IMO.

Right, and in an article I read up yesterday - due to this thread - the woman stated; the boy refered to her as "mom" and she pleaded guilty towards; incest. -which makes this case even more dubious or same vivid lawyer told her to do so - since then obviously in the USA/Colorado - incest seems to be more appropriate then "consensual" sex between a minor and an adult.

Where did you get that "information" or conviction from?

I witnessed 3 of such cases myself developing over a period of 3-5 years.

All younger ones 14-17 years old had a dominant mother and more or less no relationship/feelings towards their father or rather vice versa. The mothers totally controlled their husbands - they were even afraid to counter opinions expressed by their wife's.
All 3 homo predators shared exactly the same relationship to their mothers and fathers and were at average 15-20 years older - driving fancy cars or having an interesting hobby appealing to these 3 boys.

None of the younger ones ever "played" amongst other young boys, they had friends but were considered to be very shy and being of no fun, especially in regards to the topic chicks and sex. Due to a certain encounter/occurrence when they were 16-17, (resulting into a physiological issue) two of them even found women and their sexuality to be disgusting, but still tried to go out with women.

Around 20 years later I visited one of them younger ones, (then around 38 years of age and financially very well off) I rang the doorbell bell and a 15 year old shy boy opened the door.........

Homosexuals in vast majority (If not to say none) don't play around with each other as boys - since they are mentally/physiologically very disturbed people and keep away from other boys in their age-group. Unless confined to a boys boarding school in e.g. England.

Last edited:
Oh and she got pregnant also. A man would get 20 years. You know the DA has to be a democrat.

A 31-year-old Colorado woman won't see the inside of a prison cell despite admitting to having sex with a 13-year-old boy in June 2022.

It later emerged that Andrea Serrano had become pregnant as a result of the sexual assault on the minor. She was freed shortly after her original arrest in July of last year on a $70,000 bond.

The Fountain Police Department had charged Serrano with sexual assault on a child by one in a position of trust, as well as sexual assault on a child. Investigators said that Serrano admitted to the relationship.

On Friday, it was widely reported that Serrano's lawyers had come to a plea deal with prosecutors that will force her to register as a sex offender but means she will avoid prison.

Since her arrest, Serrano has given birth to the teen's baby. The child is in her care. His family are planning to petition the courts to gain custody. The victim is now 14 years old.

Andrea Serrano is accused of having a 'mother figure' relationship with the 13-year-old she assaulted'mother figure' relationship with the 13-year-old she assaulted

Wow! what a sick bitch!

Pursuing her sick pathology into a 13 year old!

Is that the sort of teachers the Biden Adminstration likes? wow!

Forum List

Back