3000 German Police on the hunt for far right extremists intending a Coup

alexa

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2009
Scotland
Holy Moses I did not expect this. German Police have been on raids and have arrested 25 while still wanting another 25. I am not sure who they all are. Some are in the army and it was said they were wanting help from Russians in Germany for a coup. They have a lot of desires not least to put Germany back to the kind of Government it had prior to WW2. I'm guessing this will be an on going story.

Holy Moses I did not expect this. German Police have been on raids and have arrested 25 while still wanting another 25. I am not sure who they all are. Some are in the army and it was said they were wanting help from Russians in Germany for a coup. They have a lot of desires not least to put Germany back to the kind of Government it had prior to WW2. I'm guessing this will be an on going story.

Naïve.

Or paid.

I believe nothing here because DDR 2.0 communist tyrants badly need a right-wing enemy
The country has neither independent from politicians police system nor effective justice
Anything is a fake

I didn't know the FBI had entrapment schemes in Germany too. They must really get around.

Scholz and his communists staged a fake coup and framed innocent patriots
Believe nothing coming officially from DDR 2.0

s-l500.jpg

This seems to be a right wing trait. First America and now Germany.
Overthrowing the Federal Government in the United States is impossible and what happened on 2020 was not even a true attempt but a bunch of mentally unstable idiots causing a riot that ended up getting one of their own killed and costing many people their jobs and freedom.

If a true revolt happened it will be at the State Level and leaving the Union.

Overthrowing the Federal Government in the United States is impossible and what happened on 2020 was not even a true attempt but a bunch of mentally unstable idiots causing a riot that ended up getting one of their own killed and costing many people their jobs and freedom.

If a true revolt happened it will be at the State Level and leaving the Union.
The german traitors were the usual dumb Qanon.anti vaz trash. There seem to be many similarities.

The german traitors were the usual dumb Qanon.anti vaz trash. There seem to be many similarities.
Yes but I think the QAnon is being grossly over put. There werer a lot of people from the army involved. One thing I read said there were 21,000 members and only 1,000 were apparently far right.

I wonder what their plan was? Glue themselves to the Reichstag with duct tape?
The German Authorities had been keeping an eye on them for some time due to them having a lot of very experienced retired military and them buying up weapons. They do though sound like nutters. Most of them are over 50, I guess we will need to wait to find out more. They apparently were trying to get help from Russians both in Russia and Germany and apparently were not successful there.

Germany back to the kind of Government it had prior to WW2
RT.RU LIE

THEY ARE 199% YOUR GUYS !
The group’s plan was to violently overthrow the current government and replace it. The conspirators’ new government would have conducted foreign policy negotiations with Moscow horde , the attorney generals statement said, while presenting more detailed information on their plans for a new state.

I wonder what their plan was? Glue themselves to the Reichstag with duct tape?
WRONG
The group’s plan was to violently overthrow the current government and replace it. The conspirators’ new government would have conducted foreign policy negotiations with Moscow horde , the attorney generals statement said, while presenting more detailed information on their plans for a new state.

RT.RU LIE

THEY ARE 199% YOUR GUYS !

You are such nasty sick man. Pathetic.

OK The video below gives a lot more information. Germany has apparently prior to this concentrated on Left Wing and Muslim Terrorism and left these right wing nuts to get on with it which they did. Apparently these people were left for a long time because people believed that they were just too nutty. Now they know they are well ensconced in the police and army. Now although these people arrested today were apparently Far Right, not all of their people are far right. In fact they apparently can be found through all echelons of society. Earlier today we were hearing that there were about 21000 of them. Here a man says, 'I don't know how many they are saying there are, maybe 100,000 but I think there are a lot more than that.'...so quite a big deal having such a large amount of your people moving together in this way. There position? Well it is basically Germany moving back to the end of WW2. They do not believe that the way Germany is set up now is legal. They think it is a false way implanted by the people who won the war. This thinking itself has apparently been going on since the end of WW2. They do not think the Parliament should be there. Many of these people are as you would expect neo nazis who would not mind getting that started again. Asked how the AFD were working in Parliament the response was that they do everything they can to weaken Parliament....

So there are a lot of people, possibly at least 100,000 who belong to this group today who feel part of something together although they also can have very different positions. It sounded very dramatic when it was presented as stopping a coup. It does not look like there was anything planned for anytime soon or even anything planned but they do have sufficient information to know that that is what they want to do, that steps are being taken in that direction and with their links in the police and army and their numbers, they are very dangerous. Germany does seem to have a massive thing to overcome. Presumably more information will be coming out. Video below if you want to watch that.

How low the far right have become. Witless dupes of Pootins plots and conspiracies, pitiful puppets of the Kremlin and its FSB agents. All ego, greed, hubris and arrogance. They have brought shame on their nation, people and the cause of nationalism.

Forum List

Back