Baroness Bra and covid corruption

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Yes the glamorous tory star made a killing on the covid outbreak. A lot of tories did.
Conservatives always make a profit on tragedy.

Whether the slab faced bitch is brought to justice is another matter. She picked up a covid contract on a crony deal that goes to the heart of conservative politics.

Sunak has still not removed the tory whip from this slag.

She steps down from the Lords to fight the allegations.This shuld be a laugh,
Labour need to get their act together on this.

They need to push for a public enquiry into the crony deals.The tories will never grant it because they cant. It will keep tory sleaze in the headlines right up to the next election.

Correction: The Holy Empire had been from 800-1806 AD and not from 1800-1806 as I wrote here. The full name is "Holy Empire of German nation" - or with another word "Germany" - but it was not holy, not an empire, not really German in the English sense of this word and no nation at all. It means something like "Christian federation of united nations".

Last edited:
She did it through a VIP lane set up to enrich tories. Its been found illegal already.
I really could care if he did it through a Ouiga board and Tarot cards Tom

my point is the medical tyranny the 'powers that be' imparted where all about power, control, $$$, or any combination of them

~S~

I really could care if he did it through a Ouiga board and Tarot cards Tom

my point is the medical tyranny the 'powers that be' imparted where all about power, control, $$$, or any combination of them

~S~
Come back Sparky, come back..........................

Forum List

Back