30 years old

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
"Sorry, but If You Relate to These 15 Things, You're Officially Old"

Realizing Nemo was found a long time ago.
- False
Seeing Lizzie McGuire in a whole new light. - Plausible, but not True and closer to False.
Wishing you could reread Harry Potter for the first time all over again. - False
Wondering where your youth has gone. - Plausible
Thinking about how annoying it was when your CD player skipped. - False
Gasping at the very thought that Will Smith is no longer a young, fresh prince. - Plausible, once but again, Closer to False.

Making a bucket list of everything you want to do before 2030. - False
Singing your heart out to songs on the radio and wondering if you look old. - False

Knowing how much it took you to convince your parents to get you a cell phone . . . at age 15. - False.... and Today's kids should go through the same and in fact be turned down, Kids don't need Phones...
Kids need their families.
And the more Portable devices they have, the more trouble they can get in, in their under age 18 lives.

Feeling inappropriate when you see really young people at bars. - Younger people at bars = More Risk of violent Crime.
So its False.

Waking up and wishing the original Saturday morning cartoons were still on. - False.

Watching reruns of TV shows and still hoping you get to live a life like theirs. - Plausible, but not Definitive.

Thinking about how much you loved rewinding tapes . . . until they got tangled. - Plausible but not Definitive.

Knowing when you make old jokes, they have a little bit of truth to them. - False.
No more of a free lunch exists today, than existed in the 1930s when Milton Friedman coined the Phrase.

Wishing your mom could still schedule all your appointments and hold your hand. - False.

Sorry... but 30 Isn't Old.
Yes time goes on... But at 30... I'll Still Kick a 18 year old's damn ass for him, and send him to the Hospital.
Of course that sounds angry and Violent... but it isn't.
That's proof that 30 isn't old whatsoever.

There are several things that I had when I was a kid, that I would never allow my kids to have because they could lead to problems.

"Sorry, but If You Relate to These 15 Things, You're Officially Old"

Realizing Nemo was found a long time ago.
- False
Seeing Lizzie McGuire in a whole new light. - Plausible, but not True and closer to False.
Wishing you could reread Harry Potter for the first time all over again. - False
Wondering where your youth has gone. - Plausible
Thinking about how annoying it was when your CD player skipped. - False
Gasping at the very thought that Will Smith is no longer a young, fresh prince. - Plausible, once but again, Closer to False.

Making a bucket list of everything you want to do before 2030. - False
Singing your heart out to songs on the radio and wondering if you look old. - False

Knowing how much it took you to convince your parents to get you a cell phone . . . at age 15. - False.... and Today's kids should go through the same and in fact be turned down, Kids don't need Phones...
Kids need their families.
And the more Portable devices they have, the more trouble they can get in, in their under age 18 lives.

Feeling inappropriate when you see really young people at bars. - Younger people at bars = More Risk of violent Crime.
So its False.

Waking up and wishing the original Saturday morning cartoons were still on. - False.

Watching reruns of TV shows and still hoping you get to live a life like theirs. - Plausible, but not Definitive.

Thinking about how much you loved rewinding tapes . . . until they got tangled. - Plausible but not Definitive.

Knowing when you make old jokes, they have a little bit of truth to them. - False.
No more of a free lunch exists today, than existed in the 1930s when Milton Friedman coined the Phrase.

Wishing your mom could still schedule all your appointments and hold your hand. - False.

Sorry... but 30 Isn't Old.
Yes time goes on... But at 30... I'll Still Kick a 18 year old's damn ass for him, and send him to the Hospital.
Of course that sounds angry and Violent... but it isn't.
That's proof that 30 isn't old whatsoever.

Believe it or not ( and no I am not walking on air ) I can still outrun most kids half my age.

Being old does not mean you should let yourself go and get out of shape.

Getting old does not mean you stop learning.

Getting old does not mean you wait to die.

I am glad I am getting older and to be really honest I am more happier now than I was in my 20's and 30's...

Oh, the believe it or not I am walking on air comment was to this and you have to be older than thirty years old to remember this show:

Forum List

Back