Is Bernie looking at the VP slot?

he would talk about the VP spot after the convention? Already showing he is willing to throw away his integrity at the drop of a pin!
Damn Bernie... damn

Still will not vote for Hillary Clinton if Bernie were to become her VP. Richardson would be a better fit for her than Bernie...

Might as well elect the two old grouchy guys from the Muppets.
Bernie already has the hair for it.

upload_2016-5-31_11-46-18.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2016-5-31_11-46-8.jpeg
    upload_2016-5-31_11-46-8.jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 71
he would talk about the VP spot after the convention? Already showing he is willing to throw away his integrity at the drop of a pin!
Damn Bernie... damn

always amusing when scumbags like you attempt to grandstand over maintaining "integrity".

Damn Bernie... damn

always amusing when scumbags like you attempt to grandstand over maintaining "integrity".
that's his best quality. If he chunks that, he is just another political loser.

Well, the primary is more or less fixed to not allow and independent to win the dem primary, so I don't see how all his complaints are unfounded. But, if he's seeking to move Hillary left, taking the vp slot would force that. I'm not sure this is a bad thing.

I'd prefer it if the GOP had ran someone with actual tax reform and an alternative to Obamacare and an actual plan to make it harder for illegal aliens to live here .... but that isn't in the offing.

poor bombastic bernie doesn't even have the integrity to accept the longstanding rules of the process he's in the midst of...

poor bombastic bernie imagines he has such awesome power that he can dictate to his superior.

I'd prefer it if the GOP had ran someone with actual tax reform and an alternative to Obamacare and an actual plan to make it harder for illegal aliens to live here .... but that isn't in the offing.
Ted Cruz said he'd make it impossible for Illegals to live here, repeal Obamacare, replace the Tax Code, and abolish the IRS.

poor bombastic bernie will of course endorse hillary.

glibertarian frauds will gasp collectively and weep about lost "integrity" while mumbling to themselves over some guy named johnson.

Ted Cruz said he'd make it impossible for Illegals to live here, repeal Obamacare, replace the Tax Code, and abolish the IRS.
The only person who really likes him is a Goldman Sachs trader.

after all the bitching he has done about hillary being a sellout to wall street.....it would make the man a pretty big sell out himself,as well as a fucking hypocrite....

face it, no one is looking for political insights from simpletons...

Forum List

Back