30% of Los Angeles Covid Cases are Fully Vaccinated

But you don't have proof of any of them. You posted a link to one guy's opinion. You have no facts, just a bunch of conspiracy theory opinions. What about microchips? Do you believe the vaccines are microchipped?
‘’Scientifically supportable” is not conspiracy. That declaration is way more than ‘one guy’. It’s a plethora of experts.
No, I don’t believe there is any microchip involved. That’s more democrat false-flag/ straw man bullshit propaganda. Like a QaNon thing.
Change the channel and do some research sans google.

‘’Scientifically supportable” is not conspiracy. That declaration is way more than ‘one guy’. It’s a plethora of experts.
No, I don’t believe there is any microchip involved. That’s more democrat false-flag/ straw man bullshit propaganda. Like a QaNon thing.
Change the channel and do some research sans google.
‘’Scientifically supportable” does not mean it is fact and true. It's ‘’Scientifically supportable” that there are aliens and that they have kidnapped people from Earth, studied them, and returned them. That doesn't mean it is actually true. You can scientifically support anything you want.

Doesn't sound like the vaccines are stopping the virus...

As we see the Los Angeles strains move eastward----more and more of the fully vaccinated will be placed in the hospital. HAND WASH PEOPLE HAND WASH-----it has always been the best way to fight a virus.
Pop quiz… if everybody was vaccinated then what percentage of new Covid cases would be “breakthrough” cases? Think hard on this one

It's like this. You have a certain amount of people.

X amount go out and about. Mask mandates give you the delusion that you are safe going out because you have a mask and most others have masks. So, 2X amount of people go out because of mask mandates giving you that false sense of security.

If you stayed home and didn't go out much, let's say that 1,000 people would test positive.

If twice as many people go out because they feel safe wearing masks, then 1,500 would test positive.

If the same twice as many people go out, none of them wearing masks, then 2,000 would test positive.

So, yes, masks work to a degree. But, since more people are going out with mask mandates because they feel invincible with masks on, more test positive than if these people didn't go out much.

This is the reason why cases rose during mask mandates, because more people were out and masked people spread the virus. Masks don't actually decrease case numbers if you had just stayed home, they actually increase case numbers because more people are out spreading the virus.
Cases rose during the lock down period because people were not going out as much and instead we’re congregating indoors without masks and spreading it within their circles. Masking is not full proof, it needs to be accompanied by distancing and washing hands and getting the vax. People need to educate them selves and tune out the misinformation

To be honest, I personally believe that the hand washing thing is way overblown and part of the hygiene theater. This virus is breathed in. One person breathes it out and others breathe it in. Even at that, masks are also overblown as it has been proven that cases rise during mask mandates. Even the CDC has shown that wearing masks is only beneficial to a small degree and that is only compared to unmasked people, which is why cases actually rise during mask mandates. However, you are correct that the vaccinated are spreading this virus to a very large degree. But, I do recommend getting vaccinated because their is a huge correlation regarding that and a greatly reduced number of hospitalizations and deaths.
Virus' are breathed in. They have a short life expectancy once they dry out-------this said...they get on one's hands and one wipes their face, their eyes, puts something in their
mouth and they get the virus.

Turtlesoup
It’s because the vaccine only protects you
The vaccine does not stop any transmission
So you could be vaccinated and have the virus in your nasal lining but it can’t penetrate into your blood stream
You are wrong to say that the vaccine does not stop any transmission. There is an efficacy rate. Rate. Look it up. Stop spreading misinformation

Doesn't sound like the vaccines are stopping the virus...

As we see the Los Angeles strains move eastward----more and more of the fully vaccinated will be placed in the hospital. HAND WASH PEOPLE HAND WASH-----it has always been the best way to fight a virus.
Vaccines only lessen the effect. I am likely getting mine in Sept. I as I have stated numerous times here have had COVID but will get the vaccine to put my clients more at ease

Virus' are breathed in. They have a short life expectancy once they dry out-------this said...they get on one's hands and one wipes their face, their eyes, puts something in their
mouth and they get the virus.
The concentration from surface exposure is far less than direct contact through droplets. Yes it is important to wash hands and it can be transmitted through touching but that isn’t the driving force

You make the case FOR masks...and then against that very thing by misrepresenting what the CDC has said

People like you make me want to puke
You seem very one sided in your beliefs. Why not let people decide for themselves instead of constantly shaming them for their beliefs?

No it isn’t. That’s more misinformation
Wrong. This is unproven. In my opinion everyone has to get COVID19 to be truly immune. With the vaccine most will have mild to no symptoms, that is why vaccines seem to help. No vaccine is 100% effective.

Wrong. This is unproven. In my opinion everyone has to get COVID19 to be truly immune. With the vaccine most will have mild to no symptoms, that is why vaccines seem to help. No vaccine is 100% effective.
Vaccines give a controlled dose of antibodies. Natural infection is very unpredictable. Some get server cases and develop strong antibodies, some get asymptomatic cases and develop few antibodies. Some have symptoms for days and others for months. This is why the shot is a much more predictable form of protection even for those who have already had Covid. I had a long talk with a nurse about this yesterday

You seem very one sided in your beliefs. Why not let people decide for themselves instead of constantly shaming them for their beliefs?
You make it sound like there are two equal sides to every issue.

That means there is no right and wrong

People who are deciding for themselves based of misinformation that is politically motivated are the largest driver of spread and hospitalizations which in turn effects entire communities.

Vaccines give a controlled dose of antibodies. Natural infection is very unpredictable. Some get server cases and develop strong antibodies, some get asymptomatic cases and develop few antibodies. Some have symptoms for days and others for months. This is why the shot is a much more predictable form of protection even for those who have already had Covid. I had a long talk with a nurse about this yesterday
My MD and the American Red Cross nurses I spoke with disagree. We don’t truly know yet but what I do know is what I and my family personally experienced. The news cannot skew that and I was indeed one of the first persons on record in MA.

You make it sound like there are two equal sides to every issue.

That means there is no right and wrong
Essentially yes. While some are quite easily debatable most are not. For example murder is bad but killing isn’t always bad. In your world you shame those that disagree with you because they don’t share your beliefs. That is pretty abhorrent.

Forum List

Back