30 mph wind blows Biden over TWICE.

Foreigner Looking In.

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2021
This is all Trump's fault and his refusal to sign the Paris Accord on Climate change.
Potato Biden fell on his face twice whilst walking up a flight of stairs. Russians and Chinx in fits of laughter.
You get what you vote for
Link and video below.
Good Lord!!!! What they did to this poor old frail man.Mortal Sin!!!

Now it says his priest is a diddler.....Man!!!.lolol

This is all Trump's fault and his refusal to sign the Paris Accord on Climate change.
Potato Biden fell on his face twice whilst walking up a flight of stairs. Russians and Chinx in fits of laughter.
You get what you vote for
Link and video below.
I bet it was one of those windmills since it wasn't very windy that day....
1616188578017.png

Poor Joe. He can't have a press conference because he would trip over his tongue and now he can't have departure events because he trips over....well apparently nothing....guess the packs of M&M's with the presidential seal on them is all he has left to look forward to.

I hear the nurse who changes his diapers is pretty cute, so there's that.

Really, though, it's time for Red Joe to go to the glue factory.

OMG!!!!.LOLOL

You can see he's totally exhausted by the end of that walk.

Time for the 25th.

Naw, they'll wait until Aug. 2022 to 25th him as a distraction and then the Oct. surprise will be Pres. Kameltoe and they'll use that as a reason to give the dims two more years--Hopefully, it will fail miserably and the house and senate will revert to GOP hands and the impeachment can begin and end in short order.

OMG!!!!.LOLOL

You can see he's totally exhausted by the end of that walk.

Time for the 25th.

Naw, they'll wait until Aug. 2022 to 25th him as a distraction and then the Oct. surprise will be Pres. Kameltoe and they'll use that as a reason to give the dims two more years--Hopefully, it will fail miserably and the house and senate will revert to GOP hands and the impeachment can begin and end in short order.

Well he's crawling up steps now...2022 is light years away for him.

"Goddamn Putin thinks he can mock me in front of the global media. I'll show that Russian fag. No malarkey from me. Watch how I run up these stairs in front of the world's media, and flaunt my masculinity."

Forum List

Back