30 foot sections of wall going up in San Diego. I was wrong.

It will replace a long stretch of 8-to-10-foot-high metal fencing

FROM YOUR ARTICLE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NO NEW GROUND IS BEING BROKEN --

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Give up already, little "desperado."

New ground being broken is irrelevant. The wall is going up.

fence moron, FENCE.
Irrelevant!

Trump can build 50 new fences - if someone wants on the other side you can bet his fat ass they will get to the other side.

Let's see your fat ass try to get over it, just for shits and grins.
Get over it?

A $100 sawzall could cut through it in less than an hour. An oxyacetylene torch even quicker

Last edited:
As far as your series of 32 ft ladders...you never heard of a rope ladder? Weighs about 30 lbs. Drop it down and off you go.

fence moron, FENCE.
You're out of your league for this conversation little boy!
Irrelevant!

Trump can build 50 new fences - if someone wants on the other side you can bet his fat ass they will get to the other side.

Let's see your fat ass try to get over it, just for shits and grins.
Get over it?

A $100 sawall could cut through it in less than an hour. An oxyacetylene torch even quicker

Glad to have you aboard. He just does it, they cant stop it and it really pisses them off

I've been on board for a while.

I am concerned about him on the gun control issue, but I still have more faith that he won't fuck us like GHW Bush did.

I expect him to sign something that makes me sick, but so far all he has done was ban those stupid bump stocks.

oh he wont mess with guns, hell fuck around making the dems think that

Construction begins on 30-foot-tall border wall in San Diego

I recall ridiculing people who believed Trump could get the wall built. I figured for sure that even if he wanted to, the bed wetters would tie it up in court, sabotage the equipment, lay down in the way or otherwise do whatever they could to stop it.

I happily stand corrected.

Bed wetters are trying to stop it of course, but it's happening, and it's happening in commiefornia of all places. Trump is doing a great job undoing regressive policy and beating these parasites on many fronts. We never would have gotten these results from any of the RINOs, and I don't think even Ted Cruz would have achieved nearly as much as Trump. I have become one of his zealots and I make no apology for it. He earned it.

No wall is being built. The sections of fence going up in San Diego are replacement fence. Nothing more.

Trump is lying again.

President Trump Tweets Video Of Border Wall Construction In New Mexico

The problem is it's not true. This is a section of replacement fence. Nothing more. No new wall. It's illegal.

So existing and replacement fences are ok and work, but a new wall that is taller won’t and is “immoral”?

Not according to the New York Post

Beautiful? Maybe. But big? Definitely.

A 14-mile section of President Trump’s border wall is under construction in San Diego, at a cost of $147 million.

The San Diego wall will reach up to 30 feet high, topped with a sheer vertical “anti-climbing plate” that offers no hand- or footholds for illicit border crossers.

It will replace a long stretch of 8-to-10-foot-high metal fencing that was built in the 1990s out of scrap metal and repurposed steel plates. Rusted and wobbly in places, the old wall has been no match for drug smugglers and human traffickers.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/02/trumps-border-wall-breaks-ground-in-san-diego/

So yes, it is a replacement of a wall that was virtually useless. Apparently it could be compromised by a small ladder or a cutting torch. With a little time, probably could put a hole in it with bolt cutters.

It will replace a long stretch of 8-to-10-foot-high metal fencing

FROM YOUR ARTICLE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NO NEW GROUND IS BEING BROKEN --

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

fence moron, FENCE.
Irrelevant!

Nobody said a barrier will keep everybody out. It's just like having laws. Laws against rape, murder, theft, DUI work on most people. The people that really want to break those laws will.

If the results are like other walls we have here and places around the globe, it will eliminate at least 90% of the intruders. I say that's worth it.

You're claiming ti will eliminate 90% of border crossers?

Based on what?

Wishful thinking?

What if it only stops 10%?

WHat if it effectively stops no one

Still worth it?

As far as your series of 32 ft ladders...you never heard of a rope ladder? Weighs about 30 lbs. Drop it down and off you go.

Well maybe one of those BP agents who's not being occupied at the POE will have more time to patrol the border, like they're getting payed to do.

Just a thought here. Correct me if it doesn't work that way.

You're claiming ti will eliminate 90% of border crossers?

Based on what?

Wishful thinking?

What if it only stops 10%?

WHat if it effectively stops no one

Still worth it?

Show me one place where a wall like this stopped nobody. Most barriers have at least a 90% effectiveness rate.

Last edited:

fence moron, FENCE.
Irrelevant!

So when are you taking your fat ass and trying to climb over the "Fence" to come here in to the Good Ole USA?
Can you even climb a ladder?

Native Texan

fuck you RUSSIAN.

Native Texan my ass.

Forum List

Back