AOC - you've got some 'splainin to do (campaign finance issues)

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
looked in here and current events w/ignore off - didn't see this - if i missed it please merge.

The Congresswoman Loves the Swamp – Luke Thompson – Medium

it all started off by her giving an e-mail address from the government to her boyfriend to check her google calendar. well that made zero sense. get a freaking gmail account to check that. then again, a political calendar on google?

then there's this:

A quick tour through AOC’s campaign expenditures reveals the extent to which Brand New Congress midwifed her campaign into existence, precisely as the FAQ described above would have it. But AOC’s campaign was different from the others backed by Brand New Congress PAC, and not simply because she won. Like other candidates, AOC paid Brand New Congress LLC for strategic consulting, in her case totaling $18,880.14. Unlike in the other cases, Brand New Congress PAC turned around and paid her boyfriend as a “marketing consultant”.

Indeed, while Brand New Congress PAC’s ten largest expenditures were paid to Brand New Congress LLC for “strategic consulting,” a sum that totaled $261,165.20 over the course of the campaign, its eleventh and twelfth largest expenditures were paid to Riley Roberts.

Brand New Congress PAC paid Roberts $3,000 on August 9th:
=====

then:
Eighteen days later, AOC’s campaign paid Brand New Congress LLC $6,191.32:

i remember when reporters used to dig this information up on what is going on. problem, facts, details to back up facts and wa-la, story. these days CNN and many mainstream sites simply report what people are saying is happening and calling that news. what is actually happening isn't near as entertaining i suppose.

more is coming out on this and AOC will have a lot of explaining to do it would seem.

Last edited:
Oh, they do on gop members, just not Dems.
looked in here and current events w/ignore off - didn't see this - if i missed it please merge.

it all started off by her giving an e-mail address from the government to check her google calendar. well that made zero sense. get a freaking gmail account to check that. then again, a political calendar on google?

then there's this:

A quick tour through AOC’s campaign expenditures reveals the extent to which Brand New Congress midwifed her campaign into existence, precisely as the FAQ described above would have it. But AOC’s campaign was different from the others backed by Brand New Congress PAC, and not simply because she won. Like other candidates, AOC paid Brand New Congress LLC for strategic consulting, in her case totaling $18,880.14. Unlike in the other cases, Brand New Congress PAC turned around and paid her boyfriend as a “marketing consultant”.

Indeed, while Brand New Congress PAC’s ten largest expenditures were paid to Brand New Congress LLC for “strategic consulting,” a sum that totaled $261,165.20 over the course of the campaign, its eleventh and twelfth largest expenditures were paid to Riley Roberts.

=====

then:

i remember when reporters used to dig this information up on what is going on. problem, facts, details to back up facts and wa-la, story. these days CNN and many mainstream sites simply report what people are saying is happening and calling that news. what is actually happening isn't near as entertaining i suppose.

more is coming out on this and AOC will have a lot of explaining to do it would seem.

AOCDS is rampant among the ridiculous right.
about as bad as ORANGE MAN BAD huh?

so deflect from what she did by saying "lord you're infatuated with her!!!"

does that ever work when pointed out for trump? no. didn't think so. we'll see how this plays out but her laundering money is usually a bad thing.

AOCDS is rampant among the ridiculous right.
about as bad as ORANGE MAN BAD huh?

so deflect from what she did by saying "lord you're infatuated with her!!!"

does that ever work when pointed out for trump? no. didn't think so. we'll see how this plays out but her laundering money is usually a bad thing.
yeah, but AOC is actually fun and so like OMG!

it all started off by her giving an e-mail address from the government to check her google calendar. well that made zero sense. get a freaking gmail account to check that. then again, a political calendar on google?

then there's this:

=====

then:

One thing is for sure. She's saving a TON on housing...what with living rent free in your head and all

then there's this:

=====

then:

One thing is for sure. She's saving a TON on housing...what with living rent free in your head and all
Got to love stupid. They are on and on twenty four seven about Trump but don't see the same thing when someone brings up their little retarded darling.

then there's this:

=====

then:

btw - tell trump we said hey next time he strolls through your own empty space up there.

good god dude - get your own insults if you really wanna play.
It’s really quite hilarious how fervently the leftists adopt every term, and slight that Rush Limbaugh coins; and try to make it their own. It’s really a testament to how stingingly accurate it first was when he said it...

then there's this:

=====

then:

btw - tell trump we said hey next time he strolls through your own empty space up there.

good god dude - get your own insults if you really wanna play.
It’s really quite hilarious how fervently the leftists adopt every term, and slight that Rush Limbaugh coins; and try to make it their own. It’s really a testament to how stingingly accurate it first was when he said it...
just a sign to let you know how much those "comments" hurt them. they reuse them cause they think it will do the same in return but nope. just makes me giggle they can't come up with their own slams, stories or the like.

Forum List

Back