30 foot sections of wall going up in San Diego. I was wrong.

Yep…

Let me get this right. You think some drug lord gives a migrant pounds of heroin or coke and says, “Here you go, meet me in America. Don’t sell this stuff to anyone else!”

:21:

That happens all day everyday. “Mules” as the cartels call them, carry backpacks and duffel bags full of narcotics across the desert. The mules are usually picked up by designated cartel personnel.

So this guy has 30,000 dollars worth of drugs on his back, walking across a desert…right?
Instead of going into Nogales or Lordsburg or El Paso and selling it to someone….you think they just trek through the dessert for days, no protection from other drug dealers, migrants, snakes, etc…. and hope to get picked up on the other end.

You’re a special sort of stupid.

So this guy has 30,000 dollars worth of drugs on his back, walking across a desert…right?
Instead of going into Nogales or Lordsburg or El Paso and selling it to someone….you think they just trek through the dessert for days, no protection from other drug dealers, migrants, snakes, etc…. and hope to get picked up on the other end.

Nah. You are the stupid one.

Those mules go where they are told to go.

Most likely across the desert to meet up with other cartel members who will take the drugs.

No place like the desert when you don't want anyone to see you, what you have or who is delivering it.

Smart move on the drug dealers part.

Have you got even the slightest bit of evidence to back up such a totally absurd claim? I mean, anything at all that you can point to and say, "Now, see? This is what I am talking about!". Or is this sort of like Trump talking about finding Muslim prayer rugs at the Southern border?

Free enlightenment for ignorant fools.
Drug Mules: Trafficking by the Numbers

From your source:

View attachment 247986

Thanks for proving my point that drug mules walking across the desert is just something you dolts are making up in a desperate attempt to justify the stupid wall

Sigh....ok, Einstein. You do realize the graph posted refers to ARRESTS MADE. You have no idea how many drugs or people are coming into the country illegally....dumbass.

Yeah…I’m sure the number of seizures has no bearing on the number of suspects. On an unrelated topic, most Europeans are found in Europe.

That happens all day everyday. “Mules” as the cartels call them, carry backpacks and duffel bags full of narcotics across the desert. The mules are usually picked up by designated cartel personnel.

Most likely across the desert to meet up with other cartel members who will take the drugs.

No place like the desert when you don't want anyone to see you, what you have or who is delivering it.

Have you got even the slightest bit of evidence to back up such a totally absurd claim? I mean, anything at all that you can point to and say, "Now, see? This is what I am talking about!". Or is this sort of like Trump talking about finding Muslim prayer rugs at the Southern border?

Its just common sense pal. What better way to collect your drugs than in the desert from mules who have brought it into the country. The desert where you nor they will be seen. The unpopulated desert.

Oh and you can bet members of the death cult have used our porous Southern border to get into the US.

Common sense.

Seems drug dealers disagree with you;

View attachment 247988

But keep believing that one criminal is going to give another criminal thousands of dollars of drugs and trust that criminal to meet up with other criminals in the US.

It’s brazenly stupid but then again, you think Trump never told a lie in his life…

You forget that cartels are doing the drug trafficking.

Anyone not doing as they should will disappear in that desert.

You can bet they have deals with others in the US. Others, who unlike your stupid ass, know how deadly cartels are.

You aren't very bright.

Its just common sense pal. What better way to collect your drugs than in the desert from mules who have brought it into the country. The desert where you nor they will be seen. The unpopulated desert.

Oh and you can bet members of the death cult have used our porous Southern border to get into the US.

Common sense.

View attachment 247988

But keep believing that one criminal is going to give another criminal thousands of dollars of drugs and trust that criminal to meet up with other criminals in the US.

It’s brazenly stupid but then again, you think Trump never told a lie in his life…

You can bet they have deals with others in the US. Others, who unlike your stupid ass, know how deadly cartels are.

You aren't very bright.

Statistics prove you don’t know shit.
Your words prove you have no self-esteem.

Sorry you’re having another rotten day….but seriously….do you ever have any good days?

Just because people are not addressing an emergency doesn't mean there isn't one. There has been an emergency for a very long time. I say 70,000 dead Americans from OD"s a year plus the Americans who are murdered by these people justifies an emergency.

Well, now you’re talking about something different; inability. Okay, did 70,000 people OD since November? No. So of course the question becomes why wasn’t there an emergency on 1/20/17 when the blob got into office?

Additionally, in his 2 years in office, we’ve had about 70,000 people die on the highways. Where is the national emergency to close the freeways? As I mentioned in another thread, we had a patient in my hospital who was high as a kite and attacked one of our staff; he was an inmate in jail. If a place that has high walls and guards can’t stop drugs, are you dumb enough to think that Trump’s wall will? OF course you are.

So you're saying that those walls didn't reduce drug usage by at least 90%? I know people that went to prison, and while drugs are there, they are extremely rare. You can only sneak in minute amounts because everything is searched going into prison. I know, we used to deliver to the prisons over here.

And all cargo coming into the nation is searched too. We have almost no drugs here...right?

No, we have lots of drugs. They come in through US mail (fentanyl) or are snuck in (heroin) across open or less protected areas of our border. But no, not all freight or cargo is searched. I've never been there, but from what I understand, it's random searches unless a dog signals something is in the car or truck that needs to be investigated.

Yep…

Let me get this right. You think some drug lord gives a migrant pounds of heroin or coke and says, “Here you go, meet me in America. Don’t sell this stuff to anyone else!”

What do you think is in these packs?

Common sense.

View attachment 247988

You aren't very bright.

Right. I live down here, and the Sonoran Desert is just crawling with Latino gangsters. There is one behind every saguaro.

From your source:

View attachment 247986

Thanks for proving my point that drug mules walking across the desert is just something you dolts are making up in a desperate attempt to justify the stupid wall

Sigh....ok, Einstein. You do realize the graph posted refers to ARRESTS MADE. You have no idea how many drugs or people are coming into the country illegally....dumbass.

Yeah…I’m sure the number of seizures has no bearing on the number of suspects. On an unrelated topic, most Europeans are found in Europe.

Yea, kinda figured the whole idea was way above your head.

Well, now you’re talking about something different; inability. Okay, did 70,000 people OD since November? No. So of course the question becomes why wasn’t there an emergency on 1/20/17 when the blob got into office?

Additionally, in his 2 years in office, we’ve had about 70,000 people die on the highways. Where is the national emergency to close the freeways? As I mentioned in another thread, we had a patient in my hospital who was high as a kite and attacked one of our staff; he was an inmate in jail. If a place that has high walls and guards can’t stop drugs, are you dumb enough to think that Trump’s wall will? OF course you are.

So you're saying that those walls didn't reduce drug usage by at least 90%? I know people that went to prison, and while drugs are there, they are extremely rare. You can only sneak in minute amounts because everything is searched going into prison. I know, we used to deliver to the prisons over here.

And all cargo coming into the nation is searched too. We have almost no drugs here...right?

No, we have lots of drugs. They come in through US mail (fentanyl) or are snuck in (heroin) across open or less protected areas of our border. But no, not all freight or cargo is searched. I've never been there, but from what I understand, it's random searches unless a dog signals something is in the car or truck that needs to be investigated.

Yep…

Could be anything, notes from the director of the film, their SAG cards, etc… LOL

From your source:

View attachment 247986

Hey blame the stats, not me. After all its from another right wing loser….like yourself

Common sense.

View attachment 247988

You aren't very bright.

Statistics prove you don’t know shit.
Your words prove you have no self-esteem.

Sorry you’re having another rotten day….but seriously….do you ever have any good days?

I'm having a great day.

I know cartels are deadly and I doubt your statistics mean much to them.

Statistics are only as good as the info gathered. Wonder how many drug deals happened in that desert that no one saw?? Bet there were lots.

So much for your statistics.

Common sense.

View attachment 247988

You aren't very bright.

Right. I live down here, and the Sonoran Desert is just crawling with Latino gangsters. There is one behind every saguaro.

Oh so you spend your time watching the desert 24 hours a day??

Doubt that.

Common sense.

View attachment 247988

You aren't very bright.

Oh so you spend your time watching the desert 24 hours a day??

Doubt that.

That isn't necessary. Roy Rogers and the Sons of the Pioneers are out there shooting the guns out of the hands of those bad hombres.

From your source:

View attachment 247986

Hey blame the stats, not me. After all its from another right wing loser….like yourself

You were the one that felt it proved your point....dumbass, pay attention.

From your source:

View attachment 247986

You were the one that felt it proved your point....dumbass, pay attention.
It did

Yep…

That’s from 2016. Thanks for demonstrating the existing walls and fences are working, there’s no need to rebuild 700 miles of them, and that trump is lying yet again when he says this is a national emergency.

Yep…

I don't know about that, but people in the cartels are certainly trusted. They have no choice. If they cross the drug lords, they put a bounty on their heads and possibly bring harm to their immediate family members.

Riiiight…..

That is how someone like El Chapo had a $14B operation. He was okay with killing people instead of having a dependable supply chain that returned him income.

I do like the “put a bounty” on their heads. This drug lord hires other thugs to take out someone (a third thug).

In your world, drug lords sure are trusting businessmen...

Maybe not trusting businessmen, but businessmen nevertheless.

How do you suppose the Mafia ruled in their days? They took out each other all the time. You can work for the same organization for many years, but if you cross the boss, you end up at the bottom of a lake somewhere.

Yep…

I don't know about that, but people in the cartels are certainly trusted. They have no choice. If they cross the drug lords, they put a bounty on their heads and possibly bring harm to their immediate family members.

Riiiight…..

That is how someone like El Chapo had a $14B operation. He was okay with killing people instead of having a dependable supply chain that returned him income.

I do like the “put a bounty” on their heads. This drug lord hires other thugs to take out someone (a third thug).

In your world, drug lords sure are trusting businessmen...

Maybe not trusting businessmen, but businessmen nevertheless.

How do you suppose the Mafia ruled in their days? They took out each other all the time. You can work for the same organization for many years, but if you cross the boss, you end up at the bottom of a lake somewhere.

Oh lord….

Yep…

America's drug lord...
'

mrz122417-color-jpg-2-1-mg-drug-mule_orig.jpg

Forum List

Back