30 foot sections of wall going up in San Diego. I was wrong.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Construction begins on 30-foot-tall border wall in San Diego

I recall ridiculing people who believed Trump could get the wall built. I figured for sure that even if he wanted to, the bed wetters would tie it up in court, sabotage the equipment, lay down in the way or otherwise do whatever they could to stop it.

I happily stand corrected.

Bed wetters are trying to stop it of course, but it's happening, and it's happening in commiefornia of all places. Trump is doing a great job undoing regressive policy and beating these parasites on many fronts. We never would have gotten these results from any of the RINOs, and I don't think even Ted Cruz would have achieved nearly as much as Trump. I have become one of his zealots and I make no apology for it. He earned it.

3d433ab851a7a0daad4b7790c1984530.gif

I recall ridiculing people who believed Trump could get the wall built. I figured for sure that even if he wanted to, the bed wetters would tie it up in court, sabotage the equipment, lay down in the way or otherwise do whatever they could to stop it.

Bed wetters are trying to stop it of course, but it's happening, and it's happening in commiefornia of all places. Trump is doing a great job undoing regressive policy and beating these parasites on many fronts. We never would have gotten these results from any of the RINOs, and I don't think even Ted Cruz would have achieved nearly as much as Trump. I have become one of his zealots and I make no apology for it. He earned it.

saw it on the news - they are repairing/replacing 43's FENCE.

NO new fence is being built.

No, they're replacing it with a much taller barrier the greasy Wetbacks will struggle with.

Repairing is not mentioned in the article. Replacing IS Constructing. He's doing it. Sorry, chum!

Glad to have you aboard. He just does it, they cant stop it and it really pisses them off

No wall is being built. The sections of fence going up in San Diego are replacement fence. Nothing more.

Trump is lying again.

President Trump Tweets Video Of Border Wall Construction In New Mexico

The problem is it's not true. This is a section of replacement fence. Nothing more. No new wall. It's illegal.

Repairing is not mentioned in the article. Replacing IS Constructing. He's doing it. Sorry, chum!

READ THE TITLE DUMBASS

Congress Budgets $1.5 Billion To "Repair Fences", But $0 For The Wall | National Economics Editorial

:auiqs.jpg:

One type of fencing is being replaced or reinforced with bollard fencing. It's only a "wall" for the brainwashed and delusional.

Glad to have you aboard. He just does it, they cant stop it and it really pisses them off

I've been on board for a while.

I am concerned about him on the gun control issue, but I still have more faith that he won't fuck us like GHW Bush did.

I expect him to sign something that makes me sick, but so far all he has done was ban those stupid bump stocks.

You mean they are repairing the fence that's been there all along the CA/MX border for years and years?

Forum List

Back