30 foot sections of wall going up in San Diego. I was wrong.

OP didn't read his own link

replacing up to 14 miles of barrier in San Diego

Construction begins on 30-foot-tall border wall in San Diego

I recall ridiculing people who believed Trump could get the wall built. I figured for sure that even if he wanted to, the bed wetters would tie it up in court, sabotage the equipment, lay down in the way or otherwise do whatever they could to stop it.

I happily stand corrected.

Bed wetters are trying to stop it of course, but it's happening, and it's happening in commiefornia of all places. Trump is doing a great job undoing regressive policy and beating these parasites on many fronts. We never would have gotten these results from any of the RINOs, and I don't think even Ted Cruz would have achieved nearly as much as Trump. I have become one of his zealots and I make no apology for it. He earned it.

3d433ab851a7a0daad4b7790c1984530.gif

saw it on the news - they are repairing/replacing 43's FENCE.

NO new fence is being built.

So if you're bleeding profusely from a cut and you have ass cancer, which one do you fix first? Obviously you'd fix the leak first, then deal with the other problem.

Didn't you learn anything from the best schools your parents could send you?

Ohhh, yeah: Union teachers, right?

I recall ridiculing people who believed Trump could get the wall built. I figured for sure that even if he wanted to, the bed wetters would tie it up in court, sabotage the equipment, lay down in the way or otherwise do whatever they could to stop it.

Bed wetters are trying to stop it of course, but it's happening, and it's happening in commiefornia of all places. Trump is doing a great job undoing regressive policy and beating these parasites on many fronts. We never would have gotten these results from any of the RINOs, and I don't think even Ted Cruz would have achieved nearly as much as Trump. I have become one of his zealots and I make no apology for it. He earned it.

Repairing is not mentioned in the article. Replacing IS Constructing. He's doing it. Sorry, chum!

READ THE TITLE DUMBASS

Congress Budgets $1.5 Billion To "Repair Fences", But $0 For The Wall | National Economics Editorial
Congress Budgets $1.5 Billion To “Repair Fences”, But $0 For The Wall
May 1, 2017 Editorial Staff News 0

:auiqs.jpg:
You are the dumbass! Go to a board that takes only news from 2 years ago. How's MSNBC treating you, lmao!

It's too bad you're so stupid, then you might get sick of being wrong all the time.

Looks like someone thinks San Diego is in TX.....:71:

I said it's in commiefornia....

How fucking stupid are you really? How did you survive this long? They must keep you in a padded cell, or you really are just another posting bot?

The problem is it's not true. This is a section of replacement fence. Nothing more. No new wall. It's illegal.
Link.

And, they are replacing it with a 30-foot wall, right?

No, they're using the same replacement fencing that Obama was using.

No.

"The first panels are in place to replace a steel-mesh fence with 30-foot-tall steel bollards, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

The bollards replace a second layer of barrier that worked like a fortress when it was built about a decade ago but is now often breached with powerful battery-operated saws sold in home improvement stores."

Work begins to replace layer of border wall in San Diego

Repairing is not mentioned in the article. Replacing IS Constructing. He's doing it. Sorry, chum!

READ THE TITLE DUMBASS

Congress Budgets $1.5 Billion To "Repair Fences", But $0 For The Wall | National Economics Editorial

You are the dumbass! Go to a board that takes only news from 2 years ago. How's MSNBC treating you, lmao!

if Congress gave Trump $$$ for a new wall then why is he fighting for $$ for a new wall ?

The problem is it's not true. This is a section of replacement fence. Nothing more. No new wall. It's illegal.
Link.

Not according to the New York Post

Beautiful? Maybe. But big? Definitely.

A 14-mile section of President Trump’s border wall is under construction in San Diego, at a cost of $147 million.

The San Diego wall will reach up to 30 feet high, topped with a sheer vertical “anti-climbing plate” that offers no hand- or footholds for illicit border crossers.

It will replace a long stretch of 8-to-10-foot-high metal fencing that was built in the 1990s out of scrap metal and repurposed steel plates. Rusted and wobbly in places, the old wall has been no match for drug smugglers and human traffickers.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/02/trumps-border-wall-breaks-ground-in-san-diego/

So yes, it is a replacement of a wall that was virtually useless. Apparently it could be compromised by a small ladder or a cutting torch. With a little time, probably could put a hole in it with bolt cutters.

READ THE TITLE DUMBASS

if Congress gave Trump $$$ for a new wall then why is he fighting for $$ for a new wall ?
Follow the news..recent news.

READ THE TITLE DUMBASS

New walls in the sections that Obama had built. Most of that is only vehicle barriers that let people walk right across the border.

Link.

A 14-mile section of President Trump’s border wall is under construction in San Diego, at a cost of $147 million.

The San Diego wall will reach up to 30 feet high, topped with a sheer vertical “anti-climbing plate” that offers no hand- or footholds for illicit border crossers.

It will replace a long stretch of 8-to-10-foot-high metal fencing that was built in the 1990s out of scrap metal and repurposed steel plates. Rusted and wobbly in places, the old wall has been no match for drug smugglers and human traffickers.

So yes, it is a replacement of a wall that was virtually useless. Apparently it could be compromised by a small ladder or a cutting torch. With a little time, probably could put a hole in it with bolt cutters.

It will replace a long stretch of 8-to-10-foot-high metal fencing

FROM YOUR ARTICLE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NO NEW GROUND IS BEING BROKEN --

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Link.

So what part about my post where I said "Yes, it is a replacement" do you not understand?

Link.

So what part about my post where I said "Yes, it is a replacement" do you not understand?

my bad - I was replying to jackson. sorry

Forum List

Back