30 foot sections of wall going up in San Diego. I was wrong.

Well, there are no Thermite stands out there just by the wall.

And there are no ladder stores or backhoe stores either, so there you go.

This is too good.

Once I get the thermite business up and running, I can diversify into ladders, back-hoes, etc. Me and my partners are working on a portable slide that will allow the user to slide down to the American side making breaching our borders both fun and profitable!

Also, this cool idea occurred to me.

I have some helium tanks I rent out to hopefuls along with a "skypopper" balloon--about 4 feet in diameter.
They blow up the balloon attaching a rope (I also sell the rope).
They thread the rope through the slats in the stupid fence then back over to the Mexican side.
Tie a loop in the other end of the rope, put their foot in it and let the balloon go.

The balloon rises carrying them up to the top of the wall. It does so because they are holding onto the fence as they rise and not putting all of their weight onto the loop so the balloon carries them upward. They don't float away because the slat guides them straight up.

Once at the top, they straddle the wall and take their foot out of the loop. They let the balloon rise up a little, clearing it from the slats.

Once the rope is clear, move it over to the other side, put your foot into the balloon and gently glide down on the American side. Let the balloon go and get on with their lives. I go recover they cylinder or pay some kid to bring them back to me, ready for the next customer.

I hope you do. Then if YOU return to the US, they can arrest you and put you in a prison with all those Mexicans you helped out so much. :21:

This is too good.

Once I get the thermite business up and running, I can diversify into ladders, back-hoes, etc. Me and my partners are working on a portable slide that will allow the user to slide down to the American side making breaching our borders both fun and profitable!

I have some helium tanks I rent out to hopefuls along with a "skypopper" balloon--about 4 feet in diameter.
They thread the rope through the slats in the stupid fence then back over to the Mexican side.
Tie a loop in the other end of the rope, put their foot in it and let the balloon go.

The balloon rises carrying them up to the top of the wall. It does so because they are holding onto the fence as they rise and not putting all of their weight onto the loop so the balloon carries them upward. They don't float away because the slat guides them straight up.

Once at the top, they straddle the wall and take their foot out of the loop. They let the balloon rise up a little, clearing it from the slats.

Once the rope is clear, move it over to the other side, put your foot into the balloon and gently glide down on the American side. Let the balloon go and get on with their lives. I go recover they cylinder or pay some kid to bring them back to me, ready for the next customer.

I hope you do. Then if YOU return to the US, they can arrest you and put you in a prison with all those Mexicans you helped out so much. :21:

For what?

Care to explain how starting to build a wall that will take years to complete is going to have any effect on any emergency at the border today?

Sure....hit the hot spots the BP is having the most traffic/trouble at first....say 5 miles in both directions. That's ten miles the BP can leave and move on.....more BP on ten more miles of unfenced border. Block all the makeshift roads the smugglers are using with Normandy barriers and rocks that will break a truck axle if they try to go around them. And finally, leave only the most treacherous areas (no water, tough terrain) uncovered and let the rats kill themselves trying to cross there.
Building the wall will take years which means starting it today will not stop the supposed emergency. There is ample time for congress to act. The fact is Trump does not want to wait for congress to act because there is an election next year. The actually emergency is Trump going to his supporters next year with no wall.

By definition an emergency is a serious, unexpected, and often dangerous situation requiring immediate action. This situation is certainly not unexpected. It may or may not be dangerous but it certainly does not require immediate action. It has been going on for over 30 years at a level far greater than what we see today.

Last edited:
So I guess there wasn’t much of an emergency after all then, right? You’re worried about Senate rules while we’re (allegedly) under attack?

I'm not, I'm saying what the Republicans were worried about. Don't win the battle and lose the war. If it were up to me, a simple majority would win any and everything. I don't believe in 60 Senate votes for anything excluding getting rid of a President which is a constitutional issue.

Either something is an emergency or it isn’t. If the Senate wasn’t willing to sacrifice some future considerations to address this “emergency”, then it wasn’t much of an emergency. If you’re having a heart attack (you know, an actual emergency), do you worry about how you’re going to pay for it 3 weeks from now or are you calling an ambulance?

Dumbass.

Just because people are not addressing an emergency doesn't mean there isn't one. There has been an emergency for a very long time. I say 70,000 dead Americans from OD"s a year plus the Americans who are murdered by these people justifies an emergency.

Well, now you’re talking about something different; inability. Okay, did 70,000 people OD since November? No. So of course the question becomes why wasn’t there an emergency on 1/20/17 when the blob got into office?

Additionally, in his 2 years in office, we’ve had about 70,000 people die on the highways. Where is the national emergency to close the freeways? As I mentioned in another thread, we had a patient in my hospital who was high as a kite and attacked one of our staff; he was an inmate in jail. If a place that has high walls and guards can’t stop drugs, are you dumb enough to think that Trump’s wall will? OF course you are.

So you're saying that those walls didn't reduce drug usage by at least 90%? I know people that went to prison, and while drugs are there, they are extremely rare. You can only sneak in minute amounts because everything is searched going into prison. I know, we used to deliver to the prisons over here.
That's not a valid comparison with drug availability in the general population. First off, about 75 percent of U.S. spending on drugs is for products that are manufactured domestically. That is they did not come into the country over fences or walls, or by ship or plane. Of those that come in from abroad, most do not come from Mexico and of those that do, most come through legal ports of entry at the southern border, by air, and by sea going cargo vessels. Looking at total amounts of drugs consumed in the US, we could build a 2000 mile wall 50 feet high and it would have almost no impact on US drug usage.

By the way, a 32-foot fiberglass ladder costs about $400 and weighs about 75 pounds.

It will take 2 of them to go over the wall.

Or try to hoist the one you climbed up over the top while sitting in the spiked top...ouch! And then finagle the ladder over and firmly set on the other side....odds are the climber gets vertigo and goes over backwards (on the mehican side), breaking his neck, back, and both legs. Since nobody saw it happen, no help is coming and his crippled body is eaten alive by coyotes.

I guess Mexicans don't know how to operate a rope ladder thrown over the other side. As for the spiked top of the fence, that could be overcome by throwing a rubber automobile floormat over it.

Your and your crew arguments are repetitive, tiring and frankly stupid. Even a 20' Wall is a monster. You may need a 30' ladder for that. A 22' extension ladder has to be angled. No ladder goe straight up unless anchored. Past 1/2 way climbing up more than 200lbs causes oscillation. Most will stop and retreat out of fear. It takes strength to deal with any rope ladder. Most can't do it w/o training. A double wall becomes impoossible for all but the young 135lb athletic. Ladders are heavy and awkward unless handled in teamwork or experience.

Best bet is to park a semi and get on top the trailer, maybe?

It ain't easy. An angled top brings in new issues to overcome. No more time wasted on you loons. //
You are making the mistake of assuming people crossing the border have no resources and there are no commercial enterprises that will provide solutions. Once the barrier is know and built, there will be plenty of solutions for crossing just as there have been in the past.

We could be spending 20 to 40 billion dollars building a wall and spending 10 to 15 billion a year in maintenance and personnel only to find that most of these migrants are either entering the country legally due to changes in the laws or staying home due to improvements in the economy. Both situations are not only possible but likely over the coming decades.

Last edited:
By the way, a 32-foot fiberglass ladder costs about $400 and weighs about 75 pounds.

Or try to hoist the one you climbed up over the top while sitting in the spiked top...ouch! And then finagle the ladder over and firmly set on the other side....odds are the climber gets vertigo and goes over backwards (on the mehican side), breaking his neck, back, and both legs. Since nobody saw it happen, no help is coming and his crippled body is eaten alive by coyotes.

I guess Mexicans don't know how to operate a rope ladder thrown over the other side. As for the spiked top of the fence, that could be overcome by throwing a rubber automobile floormat over it.

Your and your crew arguments are repetitive, tiring and frankly stupid. Even a 20' Wall is a monster. You may need a 30' ladder for that. A 22' extension ladder has to be angled. No ladder goe straight up unless anchored. Past 1/2 way climbing up more than 200lbs causes oscillation. Most will stop and retreat out of fear. It takes strength to deal with any rope ladder. Most can't do it w/o training. A double wall becomes impoossible for all but the young 135lb athletic. Ladders are heavy and awkward unless handled in teamwork or experience.

It ain't easy. An angled top brings in new issues to overcome. No more time wasted on you loons. //
You are making the mistake of assuming people crossing the border have no resources and there are no commercial enterprises that will provide solutions. Once the barrier is know and built, there will be plenty of solutions for crossing just as there have been in the past.

We could be spending 20 to 40 billion dollars building a wall and spending 10 to 15 billion a year in maintenance and personnel only to find that most of these migrants are either entering the country legally due to changes in the laws or staying home due to improvements in the economy. Both situations are not only possible but likely over the coming decades.

The difference between the people who overstay their VISA's and people who cross the border in the night is that the people who were once legal were checked out by our government. While still here illegally, at least we know they aren't MS-13 diseased or come here to sneak in narcotics.

I'm not, I'm saying what the Republicans were worried about. Don't win the battle and lose the war. If it were up to me, a simple majority would win any and everything. I don't believe in 60 Senate votes for anything excluding getting rid of a President which is a constitutional issue.

Either something is an emergency or it isn’t. If the Senate wasn’t willing to sacrifice some future considerations to address this “emergency”, then it wasn’t much of an emergency. If you’re having a heart attack (you know, an actual emergency), do you worry about how you’re going to pay for it 3 weeks from now or are you calling an ambulance?

Dumbass.

Just because people are not addressing an emergency doesn't mean there isn't one. There has been an emergency for a very long time. I say 70,000 dead Americans from OD"s a year plus the Americans who are murdered by these people justifies an emergency.

Well, now you’re talking about something different; inability. Okay, did 70,000 people OD since November? No. So of course the question becomes why wasn’t there an emergency on 1/20/17 when the blob got into office?

Additionally, in his 2 years in office, we’ve had about 70,000 people die on the highways. Where is the national emergency to close the freeways? As I mentioned in another thread, we had a patient in my hospital who was high as a kite and attacked one of our staff; he was an inmate in jail. If a place that has high walls and guards can’t stop drugs, are you dumb enough to think that Trump’s wall will? OF course you are.

So you're saying that those walls didn't reduce drug usage by at least 90%? I know people that went to prison, and while drugs are there, they are extremely rare. You can only sneak in minute amounts because everything is searched going into prison. I know, we used to deliver to the prisons over here.
That's not a valid comparison with drug availability in the general population. First off, about 75 percent of U.S. spending on drugs is for products that are manufactured domestically. That is they did not come into the country over fences or walls, or by ship or plane. Of those that come in from abroad, most do not come from Mexico and of those that do, most come through legal ports of entry at the southern border, by air, and by sea going cargo vessels. Looking at total amounts of drugs consumed in the US, we could build a 2000 mile wall 50 feet high and it would have almost no impact on US drug usage.

As feds focused on detaining kids, border drug prosecutions plummeted

Trump is right: Heroin is coming in through southern border

Care to explain how starting to build a wall that will take years to complete is going to have any effect on any emergency at the border today?

Sure....hit the hot spots the BP is having the most traffic/trouble at first....say 5 miles in both directions. That's ten miles the BP can leave and move on.....more BP on ten more miles of unfenced border. Block all the makeshift roads the smugglers are using with Normandy barriers and rocks that will break a truck axle if they try to go around them. And finally, leave only the most treacherous areas (no water, tough terrain) uncovered and let the rats kill themselves trying to cross there.
Building the wall will take years which means starting it today will not stop the supposed emergency. There is ample time for congress to act. The fact is Trump does not want to wait for congress to act because there is an election next year. The actually emergency is Trump going to his supporters next year with no wall.

By definition an emergency is a serious, unexpected, and often dangerous situation requiring immediate action. This situation is certainly not unexpected. It may or may not be dangerous but it certainly does not require immediate action. It has been going on for over 30 years at a level far greater than what we see today.

If you go back a bit, I posted most of DumBama's emergency declarations, and I fail to see how any of them were more dire than stopping the invasion of our country.

This is too good.

For what?

Adding and abetting criminals, providing them with criminal tools. Plus by most people's standards, you would be a traitor as well.

The difference between the people who overstay their VISA's and people who cross the border in the night is that the people who were once legal were checked out by our government. While still here illegally, at least we know they aren't MS-13 diseased or come here to sneak in narcotics.
Nonsense. If you're traveling to the US from 39 countries with and ESTA passport, you don't even need a VISA. You just make a reservation take your passport to the airport, go thru security, and board. They check nothing except maybe a no fly list. You can legally stay up to 90 days. For most other countries a tourist visa or student requires requires only a signed questionnaire, a check that you are not on a no fly list, or barred from entry into the US. For other countries such as Mexico and Central American countries you are required to complete a number documents, have an interview at a US Embassy, show you have funds for a return fair, pay a visa fee of a couple hundred dollars, demonstrate ties to your native country, and have a permanent residence. Often there is waiting list. Background checks are done for countries on terrorist watch lists and those seeking permanent residence. So no, don't expect MS-13 or equally dangerous groups are going to be kept out unless their names are specifically listed on a barred from entry list.

In excess of 75 million foreigners enter the US each year. Surely you don't expect an exhaustive criminal or health background check for each.

Last edited:
The wall is theater for the xenophobes in the country who feel it necessary to blame someone for their own failure to live up to their own expectations.

Construction begins on 30-foot-tall border wall in San Diego

I recall ridiculing people who believed Trump could get the wall built. I figured for sure that even if he wanted to, the bed wetters would tie it up in court, sabotage the equipment, lay down in the way or otherwise do whatever they could to stop it.

I happily stand corrected.

Bed wetters are trying to stop it of course, but it's happening, and it's happening in commiefornia of all places. Trump is doing a great job undoing regressive policy and beating these parasites on many fronts. We never would have gotten these results from any of the RINOs, and I don't think even Ted Cruz would have achieved nearly as much as Trump. I have become one of his zealots and I make no apology for it. He earned it.

3d433ab851a7a0daad4b7790c1984530.gif

saw it on the news - they are repairing/replacing 43's FENCE.

NO new fence is being built.
No, they're replacing it with a much taller barrier the greasy Wetbacks will struggle with.
Good, you dumb fucks can finally bust a nut.... Victory!!!!!! Fuckin joke as usual

This is too good.

For what?

Adding and abetting criminals, providing them with criminal tools. Plus by most people's standards, you would be a traitor as well.
A US citizen charged with such a violation would be tried in a US federal Criminal court and charged with a class 1 misdemeanor. A citizen would have full protection of all rights unlike immigrants which means a right to jury trial, competent legal counsel, and all other legal rights afforded the accused. The prosecution would have to prove that the defendant knew that the person was undocumented and provided the means for that person to remain in the country. Simply helping the person is not sufficient. Although for repeat offenders, the maximum sentence is one year in jail, the chance of anyone other than a coyote going to jail is slim.

The law coupled with Trump's executive order seeks to create a system such as in Nazi Germany where friends, neighbors, and co-workers would be turning in suspected aliens to be rounded up for transportation to detainment camps.

Last edited:

This is too good.

For what?

A US citizen charged with such a violation would be tried in a US federal Criminal court and charged with a class 1 misdemeanor. A citizen would have full protection of all rights unlike immigrants which means a right to jury trial, competent legal counsel, and all other legal rights afforded the accused. The prosecution would have to prove that the defendant knew that the person was undocumented and provided the means for that person to remain in the country. Simply helping the person is not sufficient. Although for repeat offenders, the maximum sentence is one year in jail, the chance of anyone other than a coyote going to jail is slim.

The law coupled with Trump's executive order seeks to create a system such as in Nazi Germany where friends, neighbors, and co-workers would be turning in suspected aliens to be rounded up for transportation to detainment camps.

Im untouchable

So I guess there wasn’t much of an emergency after all then, right? You’re worried about Senate rules while we’re (allegedly) under attack?

Dumbass.

And all cargo coming into the nation is searched too. We have almost no drugs here...right?

The wall is theater for the xenophobes in the country who feel it necessary to blame someone for their own failure to live up to their own expectations.

I wish they would just come out and say it...they don’t like brown people. It’s that simple

keep in mind the demographics of Trumps base -

middle age
white
male
uneducated.

(nail on the head)

If a Mexican wants to visit the US, he stops by the US Embassy in Mexico City, fills out a questionaire which they do verify if they are, in fact employed, have a home, and a few other things. If a group wants to scam the system, they can do a fictitious questionaire and have their buddies be called to verify that information. There will be a waiting period while this is being done. At that time, they get the legal documents to enter. It doesn't stop anyone wanting to come to the US. It just slows the legal ones down a bit.

Most of us have exceeded our expectations....it's lying failures like you that you're describing...still picking up dirty diapers at the border, freak?

Forum List

Back