30,000 Transgenders in 1966- today 1.6 Million in US

What is it with right-wingers and their fixation on gays and transgenders? Is it because you idiots secretly hanker after that lifestyle?

Just come out of the closet, already. Here is a tip, everyone around you already knows that you are of the gay/trans persuasion. You really are not fooling anyone.

Man, thread after thread... this fixation, nay fascination that you right-wing retards bring to the subject... Just amazing. I don't even think gays/trans are fixated on their own lifestyle like you retards are. :itsok:
Right wingers?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I LOVE that coming from you.
Transparency.
You in Lastamender

Truth time, you in?
Just you and me sir.

I'm straight, married for 38 years.
Retired from teacher at public school,
But will continue the 2nd job I've had for 5 years, which is giving students that dropped out of HS, public or Private, the chance to get their Diploma or GED.

What you got?

So where do you classify me,

as a Husband to a wife (female) of 38 years, Children, and grandchildren, that accepts those that are different.
Leave them the FUCK alone.
So, according to you, am I negative, neutral, or positive?
I’d say you’re just like all filthy leftists…you hate a society with standards and expectations. You long for the day when America becomes that anything goes, no boundaries free for all you have always sought.

I’d say you’re just like all filthy leftists…you hate a society with standards and expectations. You long for the day when America becomes that anything goes, no boundaries free for all you have always sought.
And with what evidence?

Just you and me sir.

I'm straight, married for 38 years.
Retired from teacher at public school,
But will continue the 2nd job I've had for 5 years, which is giving students that dropped out of HS, public or Private, the chance to get their Diploma or GED.

What you got?
My personal life is simply none of your business. I am an American citizen. That is all you need to know.

My personal life is simply none of your business. I am an American citizen. That is all you need to know.
So you have ZERO friends.
It's ok.
You spend all your time typing on a message board.
Not Normal Dude.

Transparency.
You resist. For a reason.

Hate to tell you, but there have been gay people as long as there have been people. BTW...........did you know that Baron von Steuben (the guy George Washinton hired to make the Continental Army effective as a fighting force) was gay?
Yes I know, evil has been around since there have been people.

Cherry picking a few “good” historical characters isn’t going to make up for the vast majority of them that are sick, deviant, and a good lot of them are pedophiles too. The statistics don’t lie.

Hahaha…all you weirdos do is champion and support all things immoral, indecent, weird and abnormal…you push all things that chip away at Americas core foundations and institutions.
Do you drink?
Do you ever order dinner with a drink?
Do you ever go to a winery?
Do you ever go out?

Next question depends on your transparency.

My Responses to same questions.

Do you drink? Yup, no doubt.
Do you ever order dinner with a drink? Always, except Breakfast, don't do the Tomato Thing.
Do you ever go to a winery? I don't drink Wine, but they have BEER. Yum/
Do you ever go out? Yup, with Friends.

So you have ZERO friends.
It's ok.
You spend all your time typing on a message board.
Not Normal Dude.

Transparency.
You resist. For a reason.
You sure aren't getting any smarter are you? You are incapable of what you wish to accomplish. Now you know.

You sure aren't getting any smarter are you? You are incapable of what you wish to accomplish. Now you know.
Simple Minds like Yours, well, you spew ignorance.
Do you feel you have proved to be superior to me?

Best wishes LOSER.

According to scientific experts cited by pioneer tranny Christine Jorgensen in a conversation with the great Joe Pyne, there were a total of 30,000, but now expert have estimated the number has grown 50 fold in the 55 years since.

Why this explosion in gender confusion?

What do libs credit this tidal wave of alternative sexuality to? This isn't an estimate by a quack, but by experts in this field at Johns Hopkins.

Libs must be putting something in the drinking water

Libs must be putting something in the drinking water

It's the liberal teachers. They're the worst kind of assholes, because they're the one pushing all that "woke" nonsense on the kids and grooming them to be liberal faggots.

Do you drink?
Do you ever go out?

Do you ever order dinner with a drink? Always, except Breakfast, don't do the Tomato Thing.
Are you trying to assert something?
That lefties don’t support and push all things immoral, indecent, weird and abnormal?

Are you trying to assert something?
That lefties don’t support and push all things immoral, indecent, weird and abnormal?
Do you drink?
Do you ever go out?

Nope, Just answer

It's OK if you decline, just weird.

Yes I know, evil has been around since there have been people.

Cherry picking a few “good” historical characters isn’t going to make up for the vast majority of them that are sick, deviant, and a good lot of them are pedophiles too. The statistics don’t lie.

Might wanna check your statistics. Pedophiles generally tend to participate in heterosexual activity with young children. In other words, older males generally go after young females in most cases. Yes, there are homosexual pedophiles, but they are far fewer than the heterosexual pedophiles.

Forum List

Back