# of trannies have gone up 50 fold in 50 years- why?

World renown Tranny Christine Jorgensen discusses this with Joe Pyne and reports that there are 30,000 trannies in America in 1966 (the date of the interview)

Nowadays, experts in the She Male phenomenon say there are a million and a half gender benders.

Why the massive increase? Can it be due to the glorification of the idea o switching genders in the media and radical religious groups like the Episcopalians?

No I think that’s a very unlikely analysis. People are who they are. The numbers have increased because people of that mindset feel more free and accepted so they don’t need to hide and oppress those feelings. Our world is growing more liberal and more accepting. Makes sense, right?

This is the old "Genetics vs. Environment" argument, as to whether someone "Is who they is", or how people are trained and brought up is more important.

And its my contention that homos are in agreement that people's training and grooming is important. If it wasn't they wouldn't spend so much time and effort looking to recruit people- particularly young people- into their orientation. The classic educational film, "Boys Beware" gives normative kids the heads up about recruitment efforts. Nowadays, kids are no longer shown this educational film, and homosexuals catch young people on the unaware to bring them in. Recruitment of young people isn't a myth, homos tried to recruit me as a young man.

Haha, they aren’t looking to recruit people you dumbass, they are seeking equality and acceptance so that they and future generations don’t need to live their lives feeling judged ostracized and discriminated against by their own society. It’s not an unreasonable request and goal to work towards

World renown Tranny Christine Jorgensen discusses this with Joe Pyne and reports that there are 30,000 trannies in America in 1966 (the date of the interview)

Nowadays, experts in the She Male phenomenon say there are a million and a half gender benders.

Why the massive increase? Can it be due to the glorification of the idea o switching genders in the media and radical religious groups like the Episcopalians?

No I think that’s a very unlikely analysis. People are who they are. The numbers have increased because people of that mindset feel more free and accepted so they don’t need to hide and oppress those feelings. Our world is growing more liberal and more accepting. Makes sense, right?

This is the old "Genetics vs. Environment" argument, as to whether someone "Is who they is", or how people are trained and brought up is more important.

And its my contention that homos are in agreement that people's training and grooming is important. If it wasn't they wouldn't spend so much time and effort looking to recruit people- particularly young people- into their orientation. The classic educational film, "Boys Beware" gives normative kids the heads up about recruitment efforts. Nowadays, kids are no longer shown this educational film, and homosexuals catch young people on the unaware to bring them in. Recruitment of young people isn't a myth, homos tried to recruit me as a young man.

Haha, they aren’t looking to recruit people you dumbass, they are seeking equality and acceptance so that they and future generations don’t need to live their lives feeling judged ostracized and discriminated against by their own society. It’s not an unreasonable request and goal to work towards

Of course in the modern day, 2019, She-Males are glorified and its normative folks being ostracized. If Mayor Buttigieg was normative he would never be taken seriously as a contestant for the presidency.

Somehow, taking it in the ass has become courageous and praise-worthy

Of course in the modern day, 2019, She-Males are glorified and its normative folks being ostracized. If Mayor Buttigieg was normative he would never be taken seriously as a contestant for the presidency.

Are you kidding?! Mayor Pete is the most articulate, genuine and probably smartest of all who are running. He is nominated despite being gay, not because of it. You’re just full of dumb statements today.

Are you kidding?! Mayor Pete is the most articulate, genuine and probably smartest of all who are running. He is nominated despite being gay, not because of it. You’re just full of dumb statements today.

Mr. Buttigieg's city is in chaos, you have the cops shooting blacks with impunity.

He's over his head.

Normative folks are being ostracized?? LMAO!! How?

No one is being called courageous for anal sex. But for being who they are, despite the threats and harassment.

Forum List

Back