why the massive expansion of Transexualism in America?

Polishprince
I don't think it has changed on a pro rata basis. They are now not frightened of dickheads condemning them. They ignore the godbotherers.

Polishprince
I don't think it has changed on a pro rata basis. They are now not frightened of dickheads condemning them. They ignore the godbotherers.

Let me call you out on this bullshit.

I included a link from a top tranny, the leader of the She-Male people, who estimated their membership at 30,000. Are you suggesting that Mr. Jorgensen was lying to Mr. Pyne here, understating the size and power of the nation's Cross Dressing community?

Because society have allowed politicians, the media and pressure groups to condition them to the notion that this is now normal.

It targets the mentally ill, confused and bored and gives them reassurance that this alternative lifestyle is not only natural but it's to somehow be embraced.

Why are there more people than ever within this LGBTQ+ industry? we've always had gays and folk that felt they born in the wrong bodies - but now it's openly encouraged to jump across, try it and help dismantle the social norms and structures that we've successfully built up over hundreds of years.

Because society have allowed politicians, the media and pressure groups to condition them to the notion that this is now normal.

It targets the mentally ill, confused and bored and gives them reassurance that this alternative lifestyle is not only natural but it's to somehow be embraced.

Why are there more people than ever within this LGBTQ+ industry? we've always had gays and folk that felt they born in the wrong bodies - but now it's openly encouraged to jump across, try it and help dismantle the social norms and structures that we've successfully built up over hundreds of years.
Those "social norms and structures" were discrimination, racism, sexism, and homophobia.

There will always be dinosaurs, shrieking and wailing as inevitable change moves forward, just like there will always be ignorant racists who pass judgement on others.

If you can pray away the gay, can you pray away the transexualism?

Transexuality is just gaiety pumped up to the highest degree. Most homos just don't have the guts to go out in public in a dress much less to chop it off to prove their point.

Current estimates are that well over a million Americans are Trannies.

But when Tranny Icon Christine Jorgensen chatted with the tremendous Joe Pyne 55 years ago on TV, there were only 30,000 throughout the Fruited Plain.

Pyne's conservation happened right after the Liberal Landslide of 1964 where LBJ was able to literally crucify Goldwater before the American people. Yet, still, the amount of perversion was substantially less.

What has caused this tidal wave of cross dressing in the Homo Community of America?

Reactionary hysterics aside, it IS an interesting question, and worthy of serious discussion. Will that happen in this thread?

HAHAHAHA....

Transexuality is just gaiety pumped up to the highest degree. Most homos just don't have the guts to go out in public in a dress much less to chop it off to prove their point.

I wouldn't trust your judgement on most things, and certainly not on anything related to your thread.

I wouldn't trust your judgement on most things, and certainly not on anything related to your thread.

I just base my opinions on actual facts and cases. Most Trannies start out as ordinary Homos and then progress to the point of getting genital mutilation.

Look at the case of Cher's daughter or this Ellen Page broad.

They started out as garden variety lesbians and moved on to pretend to be "men". Same with Mr. Garrison on South Park- after coming out as a homo, he decided to have it chopped off after a few years.

The gays turned your children gay?

There are many lies about how a human becomes a homo. Your side tried DNA - bullshit.

A human age 4 is like a computer with a device attached that needs to be initialized. When a homo rapes a kid 4-5, it initializes. That is how homos "reproduce." That is why homos are obsessed with Boy Scouts and public elementary schools.

That is why Putin told homos

Stay away from Russia's children

I have no problem with homos other than allowing them near young kids and adopting. Sorry, the welfare of the kid trumps the homo's right to sex the kid. Period.
HAHA! All the nutbars come out at this board. I'M LOVING IT! :lol:
Goodness, another liar in denial that perverts are after the kids. To the pile with you!

The gays turned your children gay?

There are many lies about how a human becomes a homo. Your side tried DNA - bullshit.

A human age 4 is like a computer with a device attached that needs to be initialized. When a homo rapes a kid 4-5, it initializes. That is how homos "reproduce." That is why homos are obsessed with Boy Scouts and public elementary schools.

That is why Putin told homos

Stay away from Russia's children

I have no problem with homos other than allowing them near young kids and adopting. Sorry, the welfare of the kid trumps the homo's right to sex the kid. Period.
HAHA! All the nutbars come out at this board. I'M LOVING IT! :lol:
Goodness, another liar in denial that perverts are after the kids. To the pile with you!
You're saying that all homos are pedophiles. When most pedophiles are hetero.

I just base my opinions on actual facts and cases. Most Trannies start out as ordinary Homos and then progress to the point of getting genital mutilation.

Look at the case of Cher's daughter or this Ellen Page broad.

They started out as garden variety lesbians and moved on to pretend to be "men". Same with Mr. Garrison on South Park- after coming out as a homo, he decided to have it chopped off after a few years.
Your facts are eschewed and biased and you use nothing to support that bias but an opinion.

99.99999 percent of people don't really care. It's your body do what you wish. It doesn't affect the country at all. It's just st that social media can put it out there. A nothing burger.

initforme
It's basically all the Jesus junkies that get upset. They don't car ed about others freedom. Just obey God. Yeah sure.

Forum List

Back