3 UCLA basketball players, including Lakers star Lonzo Ball's brother, detained in China

feck'em all , ship the entire team as well as the coach , brothers , sisters and parents that raised these shoplifting , hip hopping criminals plus send at least half or more of the entire 'ucla' stewdent body to China BBro .

Well, that's a stupid idea, suitable for North Korea.

I feel that many of my fellow Americans (of ALL races and of BOTH genders) are completely out of control because they know that it is politically incorrect to punish them accordingly.

I will never forget reading about an American (Caucasian) teenager who keyed some cars in Singapore. The court decided to cane him. There was a howl here about such "inhuman" punishment. I do not know whether he was, in fact, caned. I can only hope that he was. He would think twice before keying a car in the future.

Yesterday, a dog inside a store barked at me. A store employee asked the owner whether the dog was a service/comfort dog. She claimed that it was. I do not believe her, for a genuine comfort dog has presumably been trained not to bark like that. The store has a big sign: "NO DOGS" (except for emotional support). Some customers ignore the sign, for they know that employees do not want to make a scene. The owner was a (Caucasian) twentysomething female.

Some of these badly behaved people play the race card or the gender card or the age card, etc.

P.S. One airplane passenger got into trouble the other day because his "comfort PIG" caused a commotion!

LaVar Ball downplays his son STEALING expensive Louis Vuitton glasses from a foreign country as if it's no big deal. Let me remind you, THIS IS CHINA! The glasses are WORTH THOUSANDS. I can see where his son got his bad morals from. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

First LaVar Ball picks a fight with Michael Jordan and now President Trump and I'm trying to figure out what demographic group he's trying to sell sneakers to. Meanwhile, his son could have grown old in a Chinese prison. For Real

Last edited:
Trump on Otto Warmbier: "At least we got him home."

Trump on UCLA players: "I should have left them in jail!"

I wonder what the difference between Warmbier and the players is...

Forum List

Back