3 UCLA basketball players, including Lakers star Lonzo Ball's brother, detained in China

what i don't get. Lonzo Ball is in the NBA. he is a multi-millionaire. why does his brother feel the need to steal?
Ask filthy rich actresses.

I guess it's the thrill of getting away with it.

Just wish this happened in Singapore. They'd get their black asses FLOGGED!

what i don't get. Lonzo Ball is in the NBA. he is a multi-millionaire. why does his brother feel the need to steal?

I remember documentary about, I think it was Chinese prison called "Chocolate city". Something like this...

2irua9i.jpg

I remember documentary about, I think it was Chinese prison called "Chocolate city". Something like this...

2irua9i.jpg
Wow! Never thought of foreigners in Chinese prisons, at least not so many. I wonder how many of these blacks are "entitled" Americans?

this is the title of the page, as seen on Google |外国人网| eChinacities.com

feck these 3 , give these 3 the 'boats' or the 'tub' and get some new fools to play ball games .

you don't know how good Lonzo Ball is.
Who cares how good he is...... He is a thief and an embarrassment to the United States

I don't think they were stealing because of need for stuff.

It's matter of genes and culture, not economics. I bet they shop lifts all day in America and get away with it because of muh racism. They could have had a nice life if he wasn't ghetto mentality.

Our politicians are even worse. Selling out their country for campaign donations. Bernie Sanders probably being the only exception.

I was going to breech this subject but...

Dumbasses deserve everything they got coming to them.

Fuck it man, they're supposed to represent the US and go thieving?

No! That's not what the US is about. I hope China hammers their asses, and the dad who excuses it like it's a joke reaps the fallout.

Heard a radio news report this morning that in addition to what they got caught stealing in one store the cops have video surveillance of them taking stuff from other stores as well. If true these boys could be in real serious trouble.

Been to China a few times, once with a business associate who's a redhead and it was pretty amazing to see the peoples' reactions to him as we just walked down a street, visited a store, everywhere. Some would just stare at him as they walked by but many just stopped in their tracks and gawked for a second or two. Guess for most it's the first redhead they'd ever seen so thus the curiosity. So imagine the sight to folks, in a country where the average height is a bit over five feet, of these giant black guys nattily attired in the latest gansta fashion and sporting a few pounds of bling each. Not a chance IMO they wouldn't have drawn a hell of a lot more attention than a white 5' 8" redhead wherever they went and be aware they're being well scrutinized, yet the dumbasses thought no one would see them stealing stuff? Lock 'em up for extreme stupidity if nothing else.

aw , they're just 'hip hop' type kids whose brains and decision making abilities having been fully formed yet !! :afro:

free them NOW. do something Trump! speak with your buddy Xi!

As UCLA Team Returns to US, 3 Players Stay in China: Source

Now they will see what real racism is....they will see what real fascist policing is.....this should turn them into conservatives fairly quickly......as one tweeter post said, California won't allow their people to go to some red states because of their social policies....but allowed this team to go to communist China......now that is really fucking stupid thinking...

They will in fact return with a new view of life in the USA

Last edited:
Racist China!

Lol, I guess THOSE PEOPLE really cannot help themselves.

Complete disaster of a race.

The funny thing is I put it on ESPN this morning, just to see what they are saying about it.

Have not put on ESPN in a long time. They are avoiding the issue. Completely avoiding it.

I wonder why.

At least as of now. This is going to be a big issue and I can assure you Trump will get blamed for not doing enough to negotiate something.

Something will be reported to blame Trump for this. Right now the narrative is being worked on in the Marxist think tanks.

Forum List

Back