3 St Louis thugs beat white man on train for not caring about Mike Brown

"3 St Louis thugs beat white man on train for not caring about Mike Brown"

The OP and other rightwing racists subscribing to this thread are indeed predictable in their ignorance, hate, and stupidity.

If some moronic racist black drone youth Sharptonians asked me about Mike Brown in an obvious bait, I'd respond by telling them that I thought it was awful the way Mike Brown was scapegoated and wrongfully blamed for his own ultimate demise. And how the authorities in that town are the people truly guilty for the chaos that ensued. Then they'd fist bump me and leave me be.
I just wouldn't let on that I was referring to the former FEMA director, NOLA and Katrina.

Don't worry guys, Al and Jess are sure to be arriving at any moment, and a candlelight vigil and march will no doubt be scheduled right away.

The OP and other rightwing racists subscribing to this thread are indeed predictable in their ignorance, hate, and stupidity.

You're a moron. Did these kids beat that guy or not? Was it or as it not because of the Michael Brown shooting?

Moron doesn't even cover it, you're a piece of shit.

You're a moron. Did these kids beat that guy or not? Was it or as it not because of the Michael Brown shooting?

Moron doesn't even cover it, you're a piece of shit.
jones deciding if he should reply or not....

Forum List

Back