American hero Boston cop/soldier shot by thug in face, fighting for life; Pray please!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Officer fighting for his life was also at 2013 Watertown gunfight - Metro - The Boston Globe

This officer is an American hero. He is a war veteran. He assisted with triage at the Boston bombing. He was part of the team of cops who had the gunfight with the Boston terrorists and saved an officer bleeding out during the fight that killed one cop and one terrorist (same one USMB lib Ascleapias said Boston cops should have to apologize to the terrorists family for).

He was assigned to the Gang Unit and a cowardly gang thug opened fire on them hitting this officer in the face.

News says he is extreme critical right now in surgery clinging to life. Please pray for this man.

President Obama also awarded this man the national Top Cop award last year for his valiant actions during the terror bombing.

Pray he survives the night.

Obama?

Saddened, no doubt, that the thug is dead and won't be coming around for his presidential medal. Remember, this was in the Roxbury section of Boston which is to beantown as Ferguson is to St. Louis.

2171b9fc420f7e8cbe05066a4e60c840-gif-of-the-day-shaken-not-stirred-64.gif

There Shwagg goes again assumin' away actin' he knows me lol

I ain't ever posted on Stormfront yo. Apparently you got the wrooooong Goddess.​

Last edited:
There Shwagg goes again assumin' away actin' he knows me lol

I ain't ever posted on Stormfront yo. Apparently you got the wrooooong Goddess.​

By your response...im guessing you do. Clowns like you are so easy to spot.

Thank you, Bucs! I am really so impressed by you and your love for your fellow man! You are such a good guy!

Using violence against law enforcement officers as troll bait so you can have an internet spat with a crazy person is an awesome plan. Well done.

Thank you, Bucs! I am really so impressed by you and your love for your fellow man! You are such a good guy!

Using violence against law enforcement officers as troll bait so you can have an internet spat with a crazy person is an awesome plan. Well done.

I only debate crazy people because they show up.

You should pray for this American hero to survive.

Latest report is hes in a coma.

President Obama also awarded this man the national Top Cop award last year for his valiant actions during the terror bombing.

How about instead of closing our eyes and doing nothing we make sure he's at the best hospital on the planet with the best surgical team?

Prayer is bullshit. You have at it though.

How about instead of closing our eyes and doing nothing we make sure he's at the best hospital on the planet with the best surgical team?

He will be. The medical community always goes all out for injured officers. If he can be saved...he will be.

Prayer is bullshit. You have at it though.
You sound like someone who has never had one.

I just now read the story.

I'm going out on a limb, but I'll bet the cop is white, and the murdering thug piece of crap is black.
Why do I think that? Because if it was any other way, the story would have said the race of the cop and the murdering thug. It would be "White thug shoots black hero cop" or something.

Do you think our president, hussein osama, is celebrating? I do.

Forum List

Back