3 St Louis thugs beat white man on train for not caring about Mike Brown

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
MetroLink beating video WARNING violence and explicit language News

100% absolutely a racially motivated hate crime.

White passenger sits quietly to.himself. 3 young apparently drunk black males confront him about the Mike Brown incident. White guy says he hasnt thought much about it. Black males respond by attacking him and beating him...then fleeing.

Carry a gun folks. Center mass or head shot. Use hollow points. Defend yourselves within the law.

Yep. Its such an obvious racially motivated crime.

Can you imagine the outrage if a black man sat quietly on a bus...and was belittled and assaulted by drunk whites like this?

I just hate the double standard.

3 whites doing an obviously race motivated beating of a peaceful black man on a bus....would be lead story on MSNBC and the DOJ would be helping find the attackers.

White passenger sits quietly to.himself. 3 young apparently drunk black males confront him about the Mike Brown incident. White guy says he hasnt thought much about it. Black males respond by attacking him and beating him...then fleeing.

Carry a gun folks. Center mass or head shot. Use hollow points. Defend yourselves within the law.

"Who? Oh the guy who'd just robbed a convenience store and assaulted a cop? Ya, I'm glad he's dead as shit."

Why I don't typically share my opinions in public. :)

This is like the end scene from "Ghostbusters"

"Are you a god?"

"Uh, no."

"Then...DIE!"

What part of 3 black guys getting in your face makes anyone think an honest answer is the best tactic?

"What do you think of Mike Brown?"

"That racist cop yadda yadda." :)

Had a black been beaten by three whites not only would it make national news (for weeks) but it would spark numerous attacks on white people all across the country. It's my opinion that that's a goal of the race-baiting, mainstream media. Somebody literally wants a race war! The best way to initiate a race war is to appeal to black emotions because blacks are far more apt to respond in a physical way than whites will (or do).

Another interesting and telling aspect of the video is that not a single black onlooker got off of his ass to help the victim of a crime taking place right before their very eyes. Its suggests that justice and righteousness are extremely low on their priority list.

This is like the end scene from "Ghostbusters"

"Are you a god?"

"Uh, no."

"Then...DIE!"

What part of 3 black guys getting in your face makes anyone think an honest answer is the best tactic?

"What do you think of Mike Brown?"

"That racist cop yadda yadda." :)

You just blamed the victim.

I like how the cowards ran as soon as the doors open.

I like how the cowards ran as soon as the doors open.

They were probably afraid some cop would come by and racially profile them for no reason.

Another interesting and telling aspect of the video is that not a single black onlooker got off of his ass to help the victim of a crime taking place right before their very eyes. Its suggests that justice and righteousness are extremely low on their priority list.

First off, why would you involve yourself in a fight you aren't a part of? That's just stupid.

Second, what about the thug who sucker punched a former Cardinals player and then yelled "Go back to Ferguson, you Ni**er"? But yeah only blacks are racist towards whites.

First off, why would you involve yourself in a fight you aren't a part of? That's just stupid.

Second, what about the thug who sucker punched a former Cardinals player and then yelled "Go back to Ferguson, you Ni**er"? But yeah only blacks are racist towards whites.

I wouldn't be involving myself in a fight. I'd be defending an innocent person from a bunch of low IQ thugs. All I would have to do is pull my Glock and aim. It would be up to the inbreds whether or not they wanted to continue to "fight."

Forum List

Back