$3.60! Biden’s gas prices still going down from an August high of $3.87 despite Middle East conflict

Uh oh. More embarrassment for Gaslighter Godboy, who said todays gas prices (7 days after the attack in Israel) could not have been affected by the conflict yet.

Here’s a Newsweek article 10 days after the Russia invasion:
View attachment 844249
That isnt an "overnight spike". Its a slight increase. :cuckoo:

That isnt an "overnight spike". It’s a slight increase. :cuckoo:

That isnt an "overnight spike". Its a slight increase. :cuckoo:
Slight increases deserve their own news headlines?
1697559207389.gif

Although nothing like Obama’s gas prices (Obama was better than Trump when it comes to gas prices when they left office) Biden is surprising the world by keeping gas prices unaffected by war in Gaza.

Not bad at all for an extremely old man with dementia:

Ahhhhh, look at the fake conservative spewing lies for his demofascist masters.

Gas is still DOUBLE what it was under Trump.

Dumbass.

USMB Republicans: “after careful consideration, we have decided that Joe Biden no longer controls the change in gas prices. We reserve the right to predictably flip-flop again next time prices go up”
You'll notice I listed the last 3 Presidents not all of which were Democrat. I could list the other 41 if you'd like....

Great job avoiding the question though.

Keep up the GREAT work Mr. President! :clap:
Nobody believes that ^^^

Very few "real life" Bribin supporters in America. His polls are over inflated by the WEF controlled media and they still can't make him look good.

Bribin isn't calling the shots.

Democrats = WEF and Americans have caught on to their grift.

Went out of state last Thursday and it was $2.99/gallon. Returned home yesterday and it was $2.91/gallon.

Gabe, thanks for the national average of gas prices, but where I live, we're paying a fraction of the national debt. The other state I lived in has less expensive gas than here--Wyoming people live on the top of one of the world's largest oil lakes, and Texas has as much if not more than that just based on its size and geology. My country gas station had a price of $2.34 on their sales banner yesterday, and it could be half of that if the oil folks decided to help the people more than themselves, and they get more for gas sent elsewhere in the country that has no oil reserves they would admit to.
More anecdotal evidence.

Though sweet, and nice...it's not the data.

Arguments are assisted only by hard data...NOT the anecdotal.

I thank you for playing.

Woohoo only needs to go down a dollar more and we will be close to what prices were before Biden fucked them up

Forum List

Back