$3.60! Biden’s gas prices still going down from an August high of $3.87 despite Middle East conflict

Although nothing like Obama’s gas prices (Obama was better than Trump when it comes to gas prices when they left office) Biden is surprising the world by keeping gas prices unaffected by war in Gaza.

Not bad at all for an extremely old man with dementia:
/----/ I like Reagan gas prices the best, don't you?
1697541203859.png

21 cents during FDR presidency.
FDR—> Reagan
/-----/ Abe Lincoln gas was free. The oil refiners just burned it off. Edwin Drake dug the first crude oil well in Pennsylvania in 1859 and distilled the oil to produce kerosene for lighting. Although other petroleum products, including gasoline, were also produced in the distillation process, Drake had no use for the gasoline and other products, so he discarded them.
1697541642749.png

Although nothing like Obama’s gas prices (Obama was better than Trump when it comes to gas prices when they left office) Biden is surprising the world by keeping gas prices unaffected by war in Gaza.

They haven't reached the $1.60 I was paying for gas under President Trump. So 200% of the previous price is okay? Heaven help us!

Gabe, thanks for the national average of gas prices, but where I live, we're paying a fraction of the national debt. The other state I lived in has less expensive gas than here--Wyoming people live on the top of one of the world's largest oil lakes, and Texas has as much if not more than that just based on its size and geology. My country gas station had a price of $2.34 on their sales banner yesterday, and it could be half of that if the oil folks decided to help the people more than themselves, and they get more for gas sent elsewhere in the country that has no oil reserves they would admit to.

all we need to hit that is another pandemic.
I stick to the isolation of living in the country where there are more weeds than houses in town. Somehow, I avoid the pandemic by isolation, and when I go to the one large department store in my nearest small town, I wear a mask, take a zinc, A and D trio of pills in the morning I'll be away from the farm, and avoid parties and places where you could quickly get a covid bug in your system. It worked. When I had a really bad case of chest congestion earlier this year, my doctor ended my visit with a "tests show you do not have Covid now and never have had it." So with the airwaves claiming a new pandemic is already here, it's back to my panacea of avoiding crowds and shopping at 6 am when Wally World opens their door, and I can get a handicapped parking space for my other geriatric issues.

I stick to the isolation of living in the country where there are more weeds than houses in town. Somehow, I avoid the pandemic by isolation, and when I go to the one large department store in my nearest small town, I wear a mask, take a zinc, A and D trio of pills in the morning I'll be away from the farm, and avoid parties and places where you could quickly get a covid bug in your system. It worked. When I had a really bad case of chest congestion earlier this year, my doctor ended my visit with a "tests show you do not have Covid now and never have had it." So with the airwaves claiming a new pandemic is already here, it's back to my panacea of avoiding crowds and shopping at 6 am when Wally World opens their door, and I can get a handicapped parking space for my other geriatric issues.

that is all very nice, but the only reason you had 1.60 gas is because of the pandemic

Uh oh. Confirmed Godboy had links but didn’t post them because he knew he would embarrass himself like this:

That article has nothing to do with our discussion. You claimed that war increases gas prices immediately. I already know that is false, but i was hoping you would have looked it up yourself by now.

Youre a real idiot to keep digging yourself into this hole.

You won't find any gas prices anywhere in the $3.00-$4.00 range on the west coast. In California, the average price currently is over $6 a gallon.

What did Biden do to bring down gas prices? What did Trump do? Obama? Point to something other than occupying the Whitehouse as proof that they are responsible.

That article has nothing to do with our discussion. You claimed that war increases gas prices immediately. I already know that is false, but i was hoping you would have looked it up yourself by now.

You said it takes months and I gave you a link that was less than “months” after the invasion showing gas prices went up within two weeks. now you’re gaslighting. Gaslighting is the art of pretending not to see the proof that is in front of one’s eyes.

You claimed “it takes months until gas prices go up”. You have provided zero links that gas prices only went up on April 24, 2022. Which would be the beginning of your “months” timeframe.
And since you know you have nothing, you have resorted to the typical gaslighting statement, pretending that you have a link which you cannot disclose because its top-secret, and that you are simply waiting for your opponents to show the nonexistent link instead of you showing it.

Everybody say it with me.

Godboy release the “months” link!

Uh oh. More embarrassment for Gaslighter Godboy, who said todays gas prices (7 days after the attack in Israel) could not have been affected by the conflict yet.

Here’s a Newsweek article 10 days after the Russia invasion:
1697551890070.png

Forum List

Back