$3.60! Biden’s gas prices still going down from an August high of $3.87 despite Middle East conflict

Off your rocker, as we say .
Who cares about today ?
It is next week , month and next year you should be interested in .

Although nothing like Obama’s gas prices (Obama was better than Trump when it comes to gas prices when they left office) Biden is surprising the world by keeping gas prices unaffected by war in Gaza.

Not bad at all for an extremely old man with dementia:
And all i heard for the past 3 years, was that the president had no control over gasoline prices. Now all of a sudden with two wars going over seas, inflation is higher than ever, oil prices are down, not because of the guy who trips over himself consistently.

Although nothing like Obama’s gas prices (Obama was better than Trump when it comes to gas prices when they left office) Biden is surprising the world by keeping gas prices unaffected by war in Gaza.

Not bad at all for an extremely old man with dementia:
War in Gaza doesnt change prices over night. It takes months for this stuff to catch up. If Biden hadnt fucked up oil in the US, we would be much more prepared for a spike in prices, but now we have Bidens spike in prices AND the wars spike in prices combined.

War in Gaza doesnt change prices over night. It takes months for this stuff to catch up. If Biden hadnt fucked up oil in the US, we would be much more prepared for a spike in prices, but now we have Bidens spike in prices AND the wars spike in prices combined.
You made that up. These events do affect practices overnight. You are just wishful thinking. You want the gas prices to go up eventually because you oppose the current president.

Gaza and Israel have very little oil. If the war spills over to Iran, then it will make prices go up. Zero expert have said that the effects of war and conflicts take “months” to kick in.

You made that up. These events do affect practices overnight. You are just wishful thinking. You want the gas prices to go up eventually because you oppose the current president.

Gaza and Israel have very little oil. If the war spills over to Iran, then it will make prices go up. Zero expert have said that the effects of war and conflicts take “months” to kick in.
What was the price of oil the day before Russia invaded and what was it the next day?

What was the price of oil the day before Russia invaded and what was it the next day?
I’m not gonna Google things for you because you and I both have access to Weather browsers. Go ahead, prove your claim that it takes months.

I’m not gonna Google things for you because you and I both have access to Weather browsers. Go ahead, prove your claim that it takes months.
I already know the answer dipshit. I was hoping that maybe YOU would look it up yourself since youre making these claims.

Forum List

Back