3,000 doctors have filed a lawsuit against Biden’s U.S. Department of Health and Human Services

Crime is down. The economy is great. You are a bigoted moron. That is all.
Get outta here troll….. you’re yet another person who launches unprovoked personal attacks. You sound like a child while you support racism blatantly by your own views ie that white folks are born privileged… you accuse other people of racism with no evidence.

^That’s what the Biden administration gets us. That’s what BLM and radical feminism gets us.^

Last edited:
Last edited:
Get outta here troll….. you’re yet another person who launches unprovoked personal attacks.

^That’s what the Biden administration gets us. That’s what BLM and radical feminism gets us.^
Democrats are so evil and anti-American that they literally import poor people from all over the world and force poor Americans to compete with poor foreign nationals for resources meant for Americans.

Democrats are so evil and anti-American that they literally import poor people from all over the world and force poor Americans to compete with poor foreign nationals for resources meant for Americans.
Agreed 100%. Democrats also lie about other peoples positions(citygator and reconmark) and they support censorship. in a short time the Democratic Party has turned into a totalitarian anti-American party.

Ilan Omar saying white men are the most dangerous people in America . Biden and Nancy Pelosi take a knee for BLM. Democrats supporting boys going into girls bathrooms… maybe one would think though that Democrats are at least doing something good for our economy?

But no, we have one of the worst economies in American history, record high home prices, and jacked up interest rates on home loans. A situation that has led to record homelessness in this country. We also have two new foreign wars that occurred during the Biden administration.

We can only hope that in the near future things get better in this country.

Get outta here troll….. you’re yet another person who launches unprovoked personal attacks. You sound like a child while you support racism blatantly by your own views ie that white folks are born privileged… you accuse other people of racism with no evidence.

Are you better off now than you were in 2019? If you’re not, that is on YOU. I am much better off as are most people. Why are you a loser?

Biden wants to compel doctors to chop off the genitals of children?

What a bunch of insane assholes. SO disgusting.

Next, they will demand the surgery be done without parental consent.

I got news for you. If someone chopped off the genitals of my sons, the person(s) responsible would not be long for this world.

Biden wants to compel doctors to chop off the genitals of children?

What a bunch of insane assholes. SO disgusting.

Next, they will demand the surgery be done without parental consent.

I got news for you. If someone chopped off the genitals of my sons, the person(s) responsible would not be long for this world.
If a child is trans it is a victim of sexual abuse.

Are you better off now than you were in 2019? If you’re not, that is on YOU. I am much better off as are most people. Why are you a loser?
You’re blatantly trolling..must be a blm Democrat who doesn’t care about fellow Americans

You could be like BLM leaders who live in mansions and don’t give a darn about Americans struggling. Or be a proper American, and respect our history and want change for the better.

You can lie if you want. Facts are Americans are clearly not doing as good today as they were under Trump.

You’re blatantly trolling..must be a blm Democrat who doesn’t care about fellow Americans

You could be like BLM leaders who live in mansions and don’t give a darn about Americans struggling. Or be a proper American, and respect our history and want change for the better.

You can lie if you want. Facts are Americans are clearly not doing as good today as they were under Trump.
Ha ha. 4 years have gone by since the onset of Covid and your life is worse. What a loser. That is 100% indicative of your value. You have nothing to offer the economy so your value is nothing. Most of us are valued and command a wage that kept up with inflation. You are a loser you poor useless fool.

Prices are irrelevant if your wages kept up like mine and the rest of America.

Forum List

Back