2nd Invasion Force Already Forming in Honduras

This will continue until November 6th, the midterm election. The Dems are all over this.

Sounds to me the only ones to benefit are the Gop and Trump. So coincidental this happens 2 weeks before the elections.

Yes I find that the same notion. I believe since this is an "Immigration" issue, and has been since Trump became POTUS. This is and has been planned for weeks, if not months leading up to the midterm.

R
WHa
Does anyone else recognize that the Dems activist hands in this were willing to risk getting these people killed just to regain power and control them as their base?
Dems are not these people's friends by sending them to the lions den and line of posible fire. The Dems are wishing for violence to use in the elections and I wouldn't be surprised if they paid gunman to start the riots like Soros instigated the Greek riots.
Dems think so much of Hispanics that they use them as disposables, risking their lives and manipulating the unsuspected, instead of working on policies thst would empower them in stabilizing & progressing their own nations.
Whatt a simpleton you are! What a fucking liar you are. People do not leave thier homes in the thousands and partake in hundreds of mile marches to effect an election else where dumb fuck. They do it only when they fear for thiere lives where they are. I guess truth and common sense have no where in todays republican party or at least in the party you want, real republicans cry over your dastardly deeds. Humans with any respect for common sense abhor you.
Having a bad day are you?
YOUR PROBLEM is your news sources fail to inform you.
The initial caravan was for 80-100 people then slightly larger but the SURGE CAME FROM being offered a false stated claim for assistance that these Dem run activist groups offered. Furthermore the liberal tabloid news revelled in the Caravan getting out of hand and promoted it.
Ad Hominem responses and cursing in your posts does not become intellectually honest nor educate you, nor does it serve your purpose.
Cause and affect, this cattle call is gonna and is already backfiring and to you personally it's making you stressed & angry which affects your health mentally and physically. The left is destroying America and it's own flock from the inside out.
Really please in form me of this false stated claim for assistance. What was it and how was it false?
The original organizer who used social media said themselves that someone mistated they would be assisted and it got out of hand after that. The borders can only
process 50-100 a day and that's
why the original concept was enough to get processed. Details of the promised assistance I have not heard. Just that this was the triggering point on twitter and elsewhere.
Ironically the original organizer got arrested & deported back already.
Not like he had controll of his sheep anyway. I wonder if screaming free assistance into a crowd can be under the screaming fire in a crowded theater law especially if people get hurt, will those people falsely screaming fire be held responsible?
We are only as good as our news source and information sources, that's why biased news and tabloid news is undermining our nation.
So no details of what the assistance was. No details of how it was not given. No details of who offered the assistance. No details on who the original organizer was. A so called triggering point happened on twitter. Here is a challenge for you! Sometime this week go hike 20 miles through your nice safe good old US of A. Come back and tell me if you want to embark on a march from Hondros to here for a political stunt on no details of assistance but from some idiot on twitter. The whole premise defies all logic. By the way you are not very informative.

Does anyone else recognize that the Dems activist hands in this were willing to risk getting these people killed just to regain power and control them as their base?
Dems are not these people's friends by sending them to the lions den and line of posible fire. The Dems are wishing for violence to use in the elections and I wouldn't be surprised if they paid gunman to start the riots like Soros instigated the Greek riots.
Dems think so much of Hispanics that they use them as disposables, risking their lives and manipulating the unsuspected, instead of working on policies thst would empower them in stabilizing & progressing their own nations.

yes it is obvious

Do you have any proof of your allegations about the Dems?

It's obviously midterm election, and the Democrats know they have no shot at winning. So, I believe that they drummed up this "caravan" scenario to push a political "last minute" push.
It has all the making of a Democrat agenda.

(No, I am sure there will be proof today! The MSM obviously are hiding the true story on this. They are only reporting what they want YOU to hear/read.)
So no proof.....

Many were interviewed and they said it had nothing to do with violence in their countries.
Did you expect any to confess to being Drug Cartel, MS13, or terrorist members, to having robbed / raped / murdered people?
My point, was they are not seeking asylum from their countries due to violence. It was the false promise of jobs and assistance aired over their radios that propelled them to head this way. Tell me where their news got that info. You and I both know.

It's obviously midterm election, and the Democrats know they have no shot at winning. So, I believe that they drummed up this "caravan" scenario to push a political "last minute" push.

(No, I am sure there will be proof today! The MSM obviously are hiding the true story on this. They are only reporting what they want YOU to hear/read.)
So no proof.....

I am sure there are plenty...I just need to find some.

I thought Christians were suppose to treat everyone like an angel visiting, and they are Christians. How laughable you are. Christian hospitality to other Christians. Oh I get it , they are mainly Catholics , not Protestants. I can see clearly now.

Seems we have no problem letting the Jews in or the Irish?? Did we?? Yes we did.

Last edited:
I thought Christians were suppose to treat everyone like an angle visiting, and they are Christians. How laughable you are. Christian hospitality to other Christians. Oh I get it , they are mainly Catholics , not Protestants. I can see clearly now.

Seems we have no problem letting the Jews in or the Irish?? Did we?? Yes we did.
The majority of Jesus freaks I know want to kill people in the caravan to show them we mean business..

The majority of Jesus freaks I know want to kill people n the caravan to show them we mean business..

Hastening their entry in heaven can only improve their lives, right?

Albigensian%252520Crusade%252520-%252520Kill%252520them%252520all.-8x6.jpg

So no proof.....

This is from the Associated Press (yesterday):

Over 7K-strong, migrant caravan pushes on; still far from US

It's in the last few paragraphs.

So no proof.....

This is from the Associated Press (yesterday):

Over 7K-strong, migrant caravan pushes on; still far from US

It's in the last few paragraphs.
In interviews along the journey, migrants have said they are fleeing widespread violence, poverty and corruption. The caravan is unlike previous mass migrations for its unprecedented large numbers and because it largely sprang up spontaneously through word of mouth.

Obama ignoring our Immigration Laws for 8 years.

Obama aiding and abetting MS13, Mexican Drug Cartels, Human Traffickers, & violent illegals for 8 years.

Obama aiding / abetting / funding / protecting Federal Law-violating Sanctuary Cities and those who run them

The Democrats CHOOSING not to resolve the Dream Act but instead keep it as an issue

Democrat Opposition to securing our borders

Democrats not supporting the Constitution (Article 4 Section 4) or Rule of law

Democrats registering illegals to vote

Democrats going to these countries to teach them how to sign up for benefits once they illegally cross

Democrats taking action to get illegals into the country but not doing anything to help the US citizen victims and/or their families after crimes are perpetrated by the illegals let into the country
*** IT SHOULD BE MADE FEDERAL LAW THAT IF ELECTED US OFFICIALS / POLITICIANS ARE GOING TO ALLOW ILLEGALS TO COME INTO THE UNITED STATES, IN DIRECT VIOLATION OF EXISTING US LAWS AND THE CONSTITUTION, THEN THEY AND/OR THE FEDERAL GOVT AGREES TO OFFICIALLY ACCEPT ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CRIMES COMMITTED BY THE ILLEGALS, TO INCLUDE HAVING TO FAIRLY COMPENSATE US CITIZEN VICTIMS OF ANY CRIMES COMMITTED BY THE ILLEGALS.

Many were interviewed and they said it had nothing to do with violence in their countries.
Did you expect any to confess to being Drug Cartel, MS13, or terrorist members, to having robbed / raped / murdered people?
My point, was they are not seeking asylum from their countries due to violence. It was the false promise of jobs and assistance aired over their radios that propelled them to head this way. Tell me where their news got that info. You and I both know.
Oh, and that has nothing to do with the fact there is a criminal element within the caravan.

In interviews along the journey, migrants have said they are fleeing widespread violence, poverty and corruption.
The ILLEGALS (not 'Migrants') just described CHICAGO.

They are NOT fleeing a war zone - there are no wars going on in those countries. By admission they are 'fleeing' 'LIFE' in their home country. By their own admission and by the definitions of the words they are neither 'Refugees' nor 'Asylum Seekers'.

They seek a better life, to take advantage of GREEDY IDIOTS who run this country, who would welcome them in and use them to gain back and keep power....greedy idiots who have no problem stealing others' money (tax payer dollars) to engage in criminal activity - violating the Constitution and US law by bringing / allowing illegals in and caring for them using those stolen tax dollars.

They are criminals who have absolutely ZERO respect for the United States or our laws, who recognize / acknowledge no law or border but instead choose to go wherever they choose to 'feed' off of the resources where they are going, like locust.

Democrats continue to remind us that we are a nation of Immigrants; however, they skip right over the part where those Immigrants came to the United States LEGALLY, with respect for this country and our laws. These illegals do NOT!

Already there is a 2nd invasion forming, confident in the belief that the elected GREEDY / WEAK IDIOTS running our country will do nothing to uphold, defend, and enforce our own Constitution and Immigration laws, but will instead bow to the wishes of a large, illegal, disrespectful invasion force that wants to become a leech on the buttocks of the citizens of the United States.

Do you have any idea what that food and potable water weighed.

I have, in fact, humped. I know exactly what it weighs. Not a fun job. On the other hand, I'm presuming no one was shooting at you at the time?

Not me personally but yes not all locals were happy we were there. There were a little over twenty incidences’ reported of locals attacking in one way or another. I was with psychological ops at the time and it was not my job to have direct contact with locals. Where I was physically, there was normally enough show of force no one was crazy enough to attack. When the US army comes into an area we normally have over whelming force. The locals typically attack our supply line trucking infrastructure as it is usually the most vulnerable of the operation. Art of war make what is theirs ours. Attack where weak and avoid where strong, typical gorilla strategy. If you have humped you well understand this is not likely a political stunt. You do not endure such a thing lightly.

Forum List

Back