Truth about the invasion.

Wait, I don't have a TV. Are they actually, on the nightly news, trying to make people believe that these folks are covering this distance in a month?

And folks are dumb enough to buy that?

Wait, I don't have a TV. Are they actually, on the nightly news, trying to make people believe that these folks are covering this distance in a month?

I doubt they even start at Hondorus. I believe the MSM wants us to believe that is true. My guess is they start somewhere closer. To make it appear they can trek all this in a month.

Only you. CBS news this morning said they wouldn't make it to the border before late December at the earliest.

I doubt they even start at Hondorus. I believe the MSM wants us to believe that is true. My guess is they start somewhere closer. To make it appear they can trek all this in a month.
Fake news.

You gullible folks just eat it up and come back for seconds.

Quit it.

Only you. CBS news this morning said they wouldn't make it to the border before late December at the earliest.
So YOU are dumb enough to believe they are walking?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Fake news.

Quit it.
This is one problem that is very easy to solve

So YOU are dumb enough to believe they are walking?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Lol, are you dumb enough to believe republican "news"?

Fake news.

Quit it.
What does that have to do with your fake news consumption issues?

Fake news.

Quit it.
Seems to me, you are the one that believes the fake paradigm.

CNN viewers will believe anything from what I have heard. They will even gladly support to invasion of their own country it seems.

I take that back, America was never the country they supported in the first place. Invasion is what they want to see.

Fake news.

Quit it.
Seems to me, you are the one that believes the fake paradigm.
That doesn't answer my question.

Forum List

Back