2nd Amendment should not be infringed upon because of Las Vegas shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That link doesn't mention "The leadership of the democrat party wants all guns for civilians banned and confiscated". So you have nothing. Got it.

Of course the Democrat party doesn't want all your guns ... Yet anyways ... :thup:
They just want to ban the ones that will keep you from putting up a good fight when they come for the rest.

That link doesn't mention "The leadership of the democrat party wants all guns for civilians banned and confiscated". So you have nothing. Got it.

Of course the Democrat party doesn't want all your guns ... Yet anyways ... :thup:
They just want to ban the ones that will keep you from putting up a good fight when they come for the rest.

Whatever drugs you're on that are distorting your reality.... Can I have some? :biggrin:

Whatever drugs you're on that are distorting your reality.... Can I have some? :biggrin:

I am high on life and all the wonderful things it offers.
Not to mention you seem to have had your share of drugs already ... Keep on peddling that crap, some schmuck will probably buy it ... :thup:

The ultimate goal of the liberal left is to confiscate all guns and rifles of American citizens and other nations on the Earth. Some New World Order liberal left agenda.Do the research!!. This is a fact.
I believe we merely need to insist, our legislators do their Job.

Like I said , the ultimate goal is to confiscate all small arms from all American citizens, and to delete United States 2nd second amendment. This proposal was introduced at the United Nations by then secretary of ambassador of the U.S. Hillary Clinton. And some of the other New World order fiends accepted the draft resolution. This is a fact, do the research.!!

The ultimate goal of the liberal left is to confiscate all guns and rifles of American citizens and other nations on the Earth. Some New World Order liberal left agenda.Do the research!!. This is a fact.
I believe we merely need to insist, our legislators do their Job.

Like I said , the ultimate goal is to confiscate all small arms from all American citizens, and to delete United States 2nd second amendment. This proposal was introduced at the United Nations by then secretary of ambassador of the U.S. Hillary Clinton. And some of the other New World order fiends accepted the draft resolution. This is a fact, do the research.!!
The only thing worse than nationalism is globalism, the collective needs to force their way. Because their true intentions be known anyone would realize it’s not for them.

Not to mention you seem to have had your share of drugs already ... Keep on peddling that crap, some schmuck will probably buy it ... :thup:

Then you must have paranoid delusions if you think that anyone wants to take away ALL the guns. You can't even name one person who does.

Then you must have paranoid delusions if you think that anyone wants to take away ALL the guns. You can't even name one person who does.
Firearm ownership is a personal thing it’s no one else’s business. Frivolous gun laws are for the feeble

Firearm ownership is a personal thing it’s no one else’s business. Frivolous gun laws are for the feeble
Frivolous guns are for the feeble? You got THAT right, brah. :biggrin:

Matt Damon does ... And has said so several times you ignorant twat ... :thup:
Not that I really care what Matt Damon thinks ... But I did name one person right off the bat ... Which makes you wrong without much effort.

I am not delusional ... Just following the natural progression of things.
When the Constitution was ratified ... It was legal for an US citizen to own a fast sailing ship with up to 8 cannons.
Those cannons weren't for hunting or sport you nit-wit.

Over the years ... Our rights have been diminished ... And those on the left always come back to take away more.
Your ignorance doesn't amount to me having delusions ... But you are free to remain ignorant ... I am not counting on you for anything.

Edit:
The "paranoid" part was a cute little addition to your comments.
What makes you think I am paranoid anyone will want to confiscate my weapons?

I was in the military for 7 years ... Know how to use my firearms ... And I am not worried about any snowflake showing up to take them ... :thup:

Last edited:

This is exactly my point. If you don't have a fully automatic assault rifles, there is no way you can engage any confiscating all your weapons military force,domestic or foreign.The draft was co authored by a democrat Hilary Clinton when she worked at the United Nations.!!This is fact,do the research.!!

Says the person that is scared to death of them… LOL firearms are harmless on their own

This is exactly my point. If you don't have a fully automatic assault rifles, there is no way you can engage any confiscating all your weapons military force,domestic or foreign.The draft was co authored by a democrat Hilary Clinton when she worked at the United Nations.!!This is fact,do the research.!!
And the military would never go against their own country for the sake of the federal government, The military is overwhelmingly pro second amendment

Says the person that is scared to death of them… LOL firearms are harmless on their own

The Swiss are a nation were everyone is armed. They were never invaded by anyone during world war I or World War II.

Anyone that believes gun confiscation will work in America is an idiot....Put morality back into public education or sit back and watch this get worse and worse...

Lets make America great again,lets authorize the sale of fully automatic assault rifles and sub machine guns for everyone over the age of 21.And there will never be anymore mass shooters, as everyone in America will be fully armed to the teeth.!!?

It's not going to happen anyway. I think certain sensible restrictions should be enacted, but the 2nd Amendment is safe.
we already have plenty of sensible restrictions and quite a few that aren't so sensible

You can buy an AK-47 easier than allergy medicine. How is that sensible?

IMO as a gun owner; there is no need for any civilian to own an automatic or semi-automatic weapon.

Here are all the victims of the Las Vegas shooting

No you can't.

And you can't just buy an AK 47 since that is a fully automatic weapon what you can buy is a semiautomatic rifle that LOOKS LIKE an AK 47

False mantra?

What do you intend to do?

I can attempt to do many things.

Imprison these people for life. Total seclusion. No amenities.

Hard labor.

Firing squad.

An example will be set for those who think murder is acceptable.

Other countries have disarmed their citizens. And this hasn't worked.

Our mass murderers seem to have one thing in common.

Prescription medication.

Mass murder is a recent phenomenon.

Again. Besides disarming the entire nation what would you do?
Actually, Japan "disarmed" its citizens and has an extremely low gun crime rate. Among others.
The citizens of this country are not going to agree to being disarmed.

This problem is going to have to addressed another way.
Then you are going to have to live with mass shootings on a regular basis. maybe sometime in the future, another generation... will see the absurdity of the current system, and they will start to take the appropriate measures. Societies usually get more civilized over time, not less. Well... usually... lol.

So... in YOUR future only the the government will be allowed to have guns....good luck with that.
I don't need a gun. Never have.

I haven't needed one either but when I do I'll have one. When you do you'll be a victim or dead.

Actually, Japan "disarmed" its citizens and has an extremely low gun crime rate. Among others.

Then you are going to have to live with mass shootings on a regular basis. maybe sometime in the future, another generation... will see the absurdity of the current system, and they will start to take the appropriate measures. Societies usually get more civilized over time, not less. Well... usually... lol.

So... in YOUR future only the the government will be allowed to have guns....good luck with that.

I haven't needed one either but when I do I'll have one. When you do you'll be a victim or dead.

i dont need one yet i have one

i dont need one yet i have one

part two exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back