Pharmacy Says They Deliver ALZHEIMER’S Medications To Members Of Congress

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
gettyimages-151045232.jpg

I really want to laugh at this story. So a bunch of old stogies (and stogiettes) in Congress need medicines to keep them off of life support. This is news?

Pharmacy owner, Dr. Mike Kim, said that he has “gotten used to” knowing highly sensitive information about some of the most powerful people in Washington, STAT reported.

At first it’s cool, and then you realize, I’m filling some drugs that are for some pretty serious health problems as well. And these are the people that are running the country,” Kim said, listing treatments for conditions like diabetes and Alzheimer’s.

Story @ Pharmacy Says They Deliver ALZHEIMER’S Medications To Members Of Congress

gettyimages-151045232.jpg

I really want to laugh at this story. So a bunch of old stogies (and stogiettes) in Congress need medicines to keep them off of life support. This is news?

Pharmacy owner, Dr. Mike Kim, said that he has “gotten used to” knowing highly sensitive information about some of the most powerful people in Washington, STAT reported.

At first it’s cool, and then you realize, I’m filling some drugs that are for some pretty serious health problems as well. And these are the people that are running the country,” Kim said, listing treatments for conditions like diabetes and Alzheimer’s.

Story @ Pharmacy Says They Deliver ALZHEIMER’S Medications To Members Of Congress

I think Mike Kim just lost lots of business.

Should Americans know if members of Congress have Alzheimer’s?

Pelosi-Nancy-CNN.jpg

I think we have a perfect right to know the medical conditions of those we elect to represent us.

Kim told Stat, an online medical publication that “At first it’s cool, and then you realize, I’m filling some drugs that are for some pretty serious health problems as well. And these are the people that are running the country. It makes you kind of sit back and say, ‘Wow, they’re making the highest laws of the land and they might not even remember what happened yesterday.'”

Full story @ Should Americans know if members of Congress have Alzheimer’s? | | Media Equalizer

Forum List

Back