2nd Amendment should not be infringed upon because of Las Vegas shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We as a nation should not accept any Democratic attempt to infringe on our second amendment rights, by the likes of a Diane Feinstein or any other democratic politician, because of the Las Vegas shooter.
We as a nation should not accept regular mass shootings. But we have, and in the process, have lost our way as a civilized society.
What's this We shit?
Why? You accept mass shootings on a regular basis?
Where has anyone accepted it?

I want people who do it to be executed.

you need to understand that last part PEOPLE WHO COMMIT MASS MURDER not people who don't
You've accepted mass shooting since you've never wanted to do anything meaningful to stop them.

Looks like YOU have.
Very well.

I accept regular mass shootings.

In response, I demand that we have open-carry, equal firepower to defend ourselves. Machine guns for all.
:beer:
Like I said, the US has lost its way as a civilized society.
No it hasn't. People have always murdered. Look at other countries it's the same or worse. People have a right to defend themselves regardless of of what criminals do and no laws will stop criminals, anyone who thinks so is a fool or has an agenda.

Looks like YOU have.
Very well.

In response, I demand that we have open-carry, equal firepower to defend ourselves. Machine guns for all.
No it hasn't. People have always murdered. Look at other countries it's the same or worse. People have a right to defend themselves regardless of of what criminals do and no laws will stop criminals, anyone who thinks so is a fool or has an agenda.
I say that because in a normal, civilized society, the people would demand that something be done, and then do it. Lots of countries don't have regular mass shootings. If they can do it, so can we?

Looks like YOU have.
Very well.

I say that because in a normal, civilized society, the people would demand that something be done, and then do it. Lots of countries don't have regular mass shootings. If they can do it, so can we?
"something" be done. LOL! Tell us what would have stopped it. Perhaps making shooting people illegal?

We as a nation should not accept any Democratic attempt to infringe on our second amendment rights, by the likes of a Diane Feinstein or any other democratic politician, because of the Las Vegas shooter.
We as a nation should not accept regular mass shootings. But we have, and in the process, have lost our way as a civilized society.
What's this We shit?
Yeah. Sure I do.

I wake up every morning hoping to see 100's killed on my tv screen.:rolleyes:

Again. What's this "we" shit?
So then you're part of the "we".
No. I am not part of this "we."

What makes you think I accept mass murder.

These people need to be permanently removed from Society.

Preferably by public execution.

What's this We shit?

you need to understand that last part PEOPLE WHO COMMIT MASS MURDER not people who don't
You've accepted mass shooting since you've never wanted to do anything meaningful to stop them.
And explain how you intend to stop them?

By disarming everyone else?

Looks like YOU have.
Very well.

I can demand something be done.

None of my firearms have been used in mass shootings.

What do you intend to do, besides disarming everyone?

What's this We shit?

:bsflag:

What's this We shit?
Yeah. Sure I do.

I wake up every morning hoping to see 100's killed on my tv screen.:rolleyes:

Again. What's this "we" shit?
So then you're part of the "we".
No. I am not part of this "we."

What makes you think I accept mass murder.

These people need to be permanently removed from Society.

Preferably by public execution.
I guess that English isn't your first language, you misinterpreted what I said.

What's this We shit?

And explain how you intend to stop them?

By disarming everyone else?
By copying laws in countries that have the least of regular mass shootings.

Looks like YOU have.
Very well.

See what I'm saying? You're not even going to attempt to try anything because your brain is stuck on your false mantra.

What's this We shit?

:bsflag:
So what do you propose to curb mass shootings that happen regularly in the US?

Very well.

See what I'm saying? You're not even going to attempt to try anything because your brain is stuck on your false mantra.
False mantra?

What do you intend to do?

I can attempt to do many things.

Imprison these people for life. Total seclusion. No amenities.

Hard labor.

Firing squad.

An example will be set for those who think murder is acceptable.

Other countries have disarmed their citizens. And this hasn't worked.

Our mass murderers seem to have one thing in common.

Prescription medication.

Mass murder is a recent phenomenon.

Again. Besides disarming the entire nation what would you do?

Looks like YOU have.
Very well.

He says "something" should be done. Oh it's always something. How about telling us all what?

It's not going to happen anyway. I think certain sensible restrictions should be enacted, but the 2nd Amendment is safe.
we already have plenty of sensible restrictions and quite a few that aren't so sensible

You can buy an AK-47 easier than allergy medicine. How is that sensible?

IMO as a gun owner; there is no need for any civilian to own an automatic or semi-automatic weapon.

Here are all the victims of the Las Vegas shooting

False mantra?

What do you intend to do?

I can attempt to do many things.

Imprison these people for life. Total seclusion. No amenities.

Hard labor.

Firing squad.

An example will be set for those who think murder is acceptable.

Other countries have disarmed their citizens. And this hasn't worked.

Our mass murderers seem to have one thing in common.

Prescription medication.

Mass murder is a recent phenomenon.

Again. Besides disarming the entire nation what would you do?
Actually, Japan "disarmed" its citizens and has an extremely low gun crime rate. Among others.

Looks like YOU have.
Very well.

He says "something" should be done. Oh it's always something. How about telling us all what?
If you're asking me, that "something" could be what other countries do that don't have mass shooting regularly. There are plenty of them.

Very well.

If you're asking me, that "something" could be what other countries do that don't have mass shooting regularly. There are plenty of them.
I see, the old gun ban that doesn't work trick. In other words you don't have any solution except the tired liberal bullshit of more gun restrictions or bans. If you were honest you would see that doesn't work, anywhere. Face it, all liberals want a totalitarian state where rights are taken. In free a society you are going to have people who go off and kill people. In a sick society like ours where the mantra of hate is preached daily by the lying fascist media and it's brain washed minions, and swallowed by the parrots, you have higher than normal attack rates from brain washed losers who have drank to much of the koolaid you pedal. The current state of the media in this country imo, is the biggest threat to freedom yet, seconded only by the amoral and corrupt education system which is doing its best to turn out obedient drones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back