29 people shot in less than 18 hours in liberal Chicago

And the same reasoning, of course, applies to the UK.

Thanks, 2aguy. Call and resign your NRA card, please, you are hurting their cause.

Nope.....not even close....the British were told that if they just handed in their guns their gun crime rate and their gun murder rate would go down..as well as their violent crime rate....

They handed in their guns in 1996.....and the gun crime rate and the gun murder rate spiked. Then it went back to the same level it was at before they took the guns. Now, 20 years later.....the gun crime rate is going up...the violent crime rate is going up.....

They handed in their guns and got nothing for it but more crime....they are a more violent country than we are...and now they are getting more gun crime as well...on an island nation that banned guns....

We bought aboutg 200 million more guns....and 11 million more people started carrying guns in the same 20 year period....

Guess what...our gun crime rate went down 75%....our gun murder rate went down 49%....our violent crime rate went down 72%......

They were wrong...and so are you...

And the numbers still show that the UK is far safer from gun violence than the US.

Not really.......since their gun violence rate didn't go down after they banned guns...and just went up 42% in London......

and this is from 2009....and it hasn't gotten better over there...

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Britain-worse-South-Africa-U-S.html#comments

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

The figures, compiled from reports released by the European Commission and United Nations, also show:

• The UK has the second highest overall crime rate in the EU.
  • It has a higher homicide rate than most of our western European neighbours, including France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
  • The UK has the fifth highest robbery rate in the EU.
  • It has the fourth highest burglary rate and the highest absolute number of burglaries in the EU, with double the number of offences than recorded in Germany and France.
But it is the naming of Britain as the most violent country in the EU that is most shocking. The analysis is based on the number of crimes per 100,000 residents.

In the UK, there are 2,034 offences per 100,000 people, way ahead of second-placed Austria with a rate of 1,677.

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 92 and South Africa 1,609.

2aguy cannot get away that the violence of guns in the UK, using 2aguy's reasoning and numbers, is between 1:12 to 1:18 to the benefit of the UK.

2aguy admits UK is safer than the US.

2aguy cannot get away that the violence of guns in the UK, using 2aguy's reasoning and numbers, is between 1:12 to 1:18 to the benefit of the UK.

2aguy admits UK is safer than the US.

Moron...you didn't read the link...from Britain..that shows that Britain is more violent and dangerous than the U.S....it isn't even close...and that was in 2009...it got worse....

In the UK, there are 2,034 offences per 100,000 people, way ahead of second-placed Austria with a rate of 1,677.

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 92 and South Africa 1,609.

Great Britain, in terms of gun violence is incredibly more dangerous than the USA, using 2aguy's numbers and links.

The six to one ratio given by 2aguy compares ALL of the UK's crimes to only the violent crimes in the USA.

We know see that 2aguy is deliberately lying.

Great Britain, in terms of gun violence is incredibly more dangerous than the USA, using 2aguy's numbers and links.

The six to one ratio given by 2aguy compares ALL of the UK's crimes to only the violent crimes in the USA.

No, I didn't do anything..........the British article compares apples to apples.......and britain is more violent than the U.S.....

No, I didn't do anything..........the British article compares apples to apples.......and britain is more violent than the U.S.....
You compared apples to oranges and had them crammed up your nether orifice.

A Londoner has a 1/12th to 1/18th chance of being a victim of gun crime compared to American.

29 people shot in less than 18 hours in Chicago

Hopefully, SCOTUS grants all law abiding Americans the right to apply for a conceal carry permit.
Question? Do you live in Chicago and if not why you stressing over nigga's killing nigga's?For the last time, worry about shit that effects you and your family. I could give a fuck about niggas in Chicago. Its the black mf's that live in my hood, I'm worrying about and I'm armed and ready

You compared apples to oranges and had them crammed up your nether orifice.

A Londoner has a 1/12th to 1/18th chance of being a victim of gun crime compared to American.

Nope.....you want to hide the truth, which is that you are more likely to be the victim of violent crime in britain....you just won't be murdered as often at the end of the rape, beating, knifing, kidnapping or robbery.......and that is changing too......

From the British paper....

You can keep lying all you want, 2aguy, but your chances of getting shot are far, far, far less in UK than USA.

Your numbers, when correlated, prove my point not your lie.

You can keep lying all you want, 2aguy, but your chances of getting shot are far, far, far less in UK than USA.

Your numbers, when correlated, prove my point not your lie.

And of course...this is why you left wingers have to hate the internet....

They took guns away from law abiding citizens....and now, their social welfare system is creating generations of young male socipaths...and importing violent people from the 3rd world....and this is the result...it isn't just London that is seeing violent crime and gun crime increasing...it is all over the country....

Violent crime on the rise in every corner of the country, figures suggest

But analysis of the figures force by force, showed the full extent of the problem, with only one constabulary, Nottinghamshire, recording a reduction in violent offences.

The vast majority of police forces actually witnessed double digit rises in violent crime, with Northumbria posting a 95 per cent increase year on year.

Of the other forces, Durham Police recorded a 73 per cent rise; West Yorkshire was up 48 per cent; Avon and Somerset 45 per cent; Dorset 39 per cent and Warwickshire 37 per cent.

Elsewhere Humberside, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Wiltshire and Dyfed Powys all saw violence rise by more than a quarter year on year.

From my link....

upload_2017-4-18_17-33-36.png

And the fact remains that a person has maybe an 8 to 10% chance of getting shot in the UK compared to the USA.

True or false, 2aguy?

And the fact remains that a person has maybe an 8 to 10% chance of getting shot in the UK compared to the USA.

True or false, 2aguy?

And more likely to be raped, beaten stabbed, robbed, kidnapped amd tortured in Britain.....the criminals there will use guns to do all of that to you...they just won't kill you with the gun.....

And of course innocent shooting victims in the U.S. numbered about 1,900 in the U.S......out of 320,000,000 people....so...you are wrong again, genius.....

Please, let's standardize the body count stats for Chicago on a 24-hour basis. That will make it less difficult for our progressive contingent to make it seem as though liberalism is saving lives.

No, you are not, and you admit that you are FAR MORE LIKELY to be shot.

Let's run those numbers, twit.

2015....9,616 gun murders according to the FBI, table 8 on homicides.

of those 70-80% are criminals shot by other criminals.

So....let's take the 80% side and take that from 9,616...that means a grand total of about 1,923 innocent people were murdered with guns....leaving out the number of them who are friends and relatives of the actual criminals...

So....1,923 innocent gun murder victims....in a country of 320,000,000 people....

You are more likely to be raped, robbed, beaten, stabbed, in Britain than you are here...and the odds of actually getting shot here....are even less than that....

West of the Mississippi River there are 4 states which do not allow my State's residents reciprocity for our CFP's:

Oregon
Calif
NM
Minn

And East of it there are several that do not including Illinois.

Ergo those are slave states that I never visit.

It is easy for me to carry 20 bullets (cartridges) with me --

- 10 in the gun and 10 more in a spare mag pouch on my belt mounted sideways.

30 is harder. In that case I need to carry a mag in a jacket pocket. then 40 makes more sense since one in each side pocket balances the load better.

So 40 is do-able with my 45ACP.

29 people shot in less than 18 hours in Chicago

Hopefully, SCOTUS grants all law abiding Americans the right to apply for a conceal carry permit.
Question? Do you live in Chicago and if not why you stressing over nigga's killing nigga's?For the last time, worry about shit that effects you and your family. I could give a fuck about niggas in Chicago. Its the black mf's that live in my hood, I'm worrying about and I'm armed and ready

So you're saying black lives don't matter? k.

Forum List

Back