25 Safest Universities: Mostly Christian Universities

The ironic thing is that Christian Universities are traditionally liberal institutions where the unrestricted sharing of opinions and ideas is encouraged while other institutes of higher learning have become creepy big brother centers for anarchy. Every high profile conservative speaker has been a victim of assault sometime or numerous times in their careers on college campuses courtesy of the rabble of liberal professors.

Well if you mean that you can have an opinion without being shouted down, then yes, go to a Christian university.

most college campuses are fucked up
University of Mississippi ('Ole Miss') & Utah. Can't get more whitey fucked up than, them. Well, almost not.
The worst would be jerry fart-well's Liberty University. which really is not a school for reality learnings.

Go figure?

The top 30 countries for murder in the world are Christian.
The top 50 cities for murder int he world are Christian.

So, it doesn't necessarily figure that being Christian universities they're going to be "the safest".

Firstly, their method of choosing "the safest" doesn't seem to match what is safe.

Health and safety, drug safety and party scene.

What?

Basically means "how much do security treat the students like little kids?"

So parents can know their kids will come back from three years at university still wearing their little kid nappies and totally unaffected by the REAL WORLD.
Name the Christian theocratic countries and Christian cities.

Oh right, yeah, let's change everything.

"Christian theocratic countries"? I didn't say they were theocratic. I said they were CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES.

But you want the list. Fine.

Murder countries
1) El Salvador
2) Honduras
3) Venezuela
4) Jamaica
5) Lesotho
6) Belize
7) Saint Vincent
8) St. Kitts
9) South Africa
10) Trinidad
11) Brazil
12) Bahamas
13) Guatemala
14) Columbia
15) CAR
16) Saint Lucia
17) Mexico
18) Tuvalu
19) Guyana
20) Swaziland
21) Namibia
22) Dominican Republic
23) Botswana
24) South Sudan
25) DRC
26) Seychelles
27) Costa Rica
28) Ivory Coast (This is the first that isn't majority Christian. It's about 33% Christian and 33% Muslim
29) Uganda
30) Cape Verde
31) Philippines
32) Barbados
33) Mali (First country on the list with a majority religion that isn't Christian).

lol. Nominally Catholic ≠ Christian. Too easy.

What?

University of Mississippi ('Ole Miss') & Utah. Can't get more whitey fucked up than, them. Well, almost not.
The worst would be jerry fart-well's Liberty University. which really is not a school for reality learnings.
Actually liberty university has a really good reputation, people that come out of there are very successful....

Right, the Left looks down upon conservative type schools and celebrates Left winged institutions where one in 5 women are sexually assaulted.

Justice Department: 1 in 5 Women Sexually Assaulted in College | Inside Higher Ed

I reckon that is why the Left started the #Metoo movement.

Ok, pound them. It's time to party!

Go figure?

So, it doesn't necessarily figure that being Christian universities they're going to be "the safest".

Firstly, their method of choosing "the safest" doesn't seem to match what is safe.

What?

So parents can know their kids will come back from three years at university still wearing their little kid nappies and totally unaffected by the REAL WORLD.

"Christian theocratic countries"? I didn't say they were theocratic. I said they were CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES.

Murder countries
1) El Salvador
2) Honduras
3) Venezuela
4) Jamaica
5) Lesotho
6) Belize
7) Saint Vincent
8) St. Kitts
9) South Africa
10) Trinidad
11) Brazil
12) Bahamas
13) Guatemala
14) Columbia
15) CAR
16) Saint Lucia
17) Mexico
18) Tuvalu
19) Guyana
20) Swaziland
21) Namibia
22) Dominican Republic
23) Botswana
24) South Sudan
25) DRC
26) Seychelles
27) Costa Rica
28) Ivory Coast (This is the first that isn't majority Christian. It's about 33% Christian and 33% Muslim
29) Uganda
30) Cape Verde
31) Philippines
32) Barbados
33) Mali (First country on the list with a majority religion that isn't Christian).
And you believe Christianity drives their murder?
You're argument is biased and disingenuous.

Go figure?

What?

Murder countries
1) El Salvador
2) Honduras
3) Venezuela
4) Jamaica
5) Lesotho
6) Belize
7) Saint Vincent
8) St. Kitts
9) South Africa
10) Trinidad
11) Brazil
12) Bahamas
13) Guatemala
14) Columbia
15) CAR
16) Saint Lucia
17) Mexico
18) Tuvalu
19) Guyana
20) Swaziland
21) Namibia
22) Dominican Republic
23) Botswana
24) South Sudan
25) DRC
26) Seychelles
27) Costa Rica
29) Uganda
30) Cape Verde
31) Philippines
32) Barbados
Creepy. These are all non white countries.

Go figure?

What?

Murder countries
1) El Salvador
2) Honduras
3) Venezuela
4) Jamaica
5) Lesotho
6) Belize
7) Saint Vincent
8) St. Kitts
9) South Africa
10) Trinidad
11) Brazil
12) Bahamas
13) Guatemala
14) Columbia
15) CAR
16) Saint Lucia
17) Mexico
18) Tuvalu
19) Guyana
20) Swaziland
21) Namibia
22) Dominican Republic
23) Botswana
24) South Sudan
25) DRC
26) Seychelles
27) Costa Rica
29) Uganda
30) Cape Verde
31) Philippines
32) Barbados

Wait, you ask me a question, then before you get the answer you say it's "biased and disingenuous".

Er.... you don't know what my argument is yet.

Does Christianity cause there to be more murders? In a way yes. It's clear there's a problem.

In Asia, the Philippines has the highest murder rate and is the ONLY Christian country in the whole region.

In Africa the top murder countries are Christian countries.

This isn't being unbiased. It's taking what exists. I could try and find crime rates for these countries but generally crime rates are difficult to impossible to match accurately between different countries. Even between two countries it's hard.

Also not disingenuous. I've stated what I've got and I've not said anything that is in any way misleading.

What could be causing this? It is just a coincidence? I don't think so.

It's funny because the lowest murder rates are also Christian.

Andorra, San Marino, Monaco, Nauru and Niue are five countries with 0 murder rate. They're all Christian, but also very small.

Then you have Macau, Japan, Iceland, Singapore, Burkina Faso, Hong Kong, Qatar, Brunei, Indonesia, Switzerland, Norway, Bahrain, Austria, Czech Republic, China, Portugal, Oman, Poland, Italy, Palestine, Spain.

So, you have a mix of Far Eastern culture, Muslim countries and European Christian countries.

This is what seems to be the case. European Christian countries are safe countries.

African, Asian and American Christian countries aren't so safe.

Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the US are relatively safe compared to other Christian countries.

Could it be that Christianity as a religion that has been passed down from generation to generation within a society where Christianity grew up, ie, Europe, has led to one way of seeing the religion, whereas when it goes abroad and gets taken up by others, then it changes and suddenly becomes something different?

Certainly Islam has much lower murder rates. Not hard to see why. It despises crime and has severe punishment for it.

The Far East is a people thing. The people are less likely to commit violence crimes in general. Except that the Philippines has high violence in Manila especially. Much higher than the US, for example.

So Christianity seems to have taken people who would normally be calmer, and made them more aggressive.

OR..... let's go totally the other way.

Latin America was Spain and Portugal. The overlords of these countries.

In the US it was the British, along with Canada. The US has a much higher murder rate among black people who were looked down on for most of US history.

Could it be that the overlords' way of dealing with the locals led to a way of thinking among the people that has been passed down over the generations. A mentality that is more violent?

Well, it could be. In East Africa you have many countries that were controlled by western European countries. But Ethiopia wasn't. However it has one of the highest murder rates in the region, whereas Malawi, controlled by the British, has the lowest (lower than the US), whereas South Africa, Lesotho and Swaziland in the same situation have some of the highest murder rates in the world.

This isn't an easy thing to say what has caused this. Because Christian countries can be both murder ridden or not. But certainly it is in Christian countries where if something goes bad, it goes really bad.

Go figure?

What?

Murder countries
1) El Salvador
2) Honduras
3) Venezuela
4) Jamaica
5) Lesotho
6) Belize
7) Saint Vincent
8) St. Kitts
9) South Africa
10) Trinidad
11) Brazil
12) Bahamas
13) Guatemala
14) Columbia
15) CAR
16) Saint Lucia
17) Mexico
18) Tuvalu
19) Guyana
20) Swaziland
21) Namibia
22) Dominican Republic
23) Botswana
24) South Sudan
25) DRC
26) Seychelles
27) Costa Rica
29) Uganda
30) Cape Verde
31) Philippines
32) Barbados
Creepy. These are all non white countries.

Also creepy is that they were all taken over by white people who went in to make their fortune and not give a shit about the locals.

Go figure?

What?

Murder countries
1) El Salvador
2) Honduras
3) Venezuela
4) Jamaica
5) Lesotho
6) Belize
7) Saint Vincent
8) St. Kitts
9) South Africa
10) Trinidad
11) Brazil
12) Bahamas
13) Guatemala
14) Columbia
15) CAR
16) Saint Lucia
17) Mexico
18) Tuvalu
19) Guyana
20) Swaziland
21) Namibia
22) Dominican Republic
23) Botswana
24) South Sudan
25) DRC
26) Seychelles
27) Costa Rica
29) Uganda
30) Cape Verde
31) Philippines
32) Barbados

What?

One can be culturally or nominally Christian, without being a follower of Christ. The same applies to nations. Jesus said "you will know them by their fruits." Read about the fruit of the Spirit. Obviously, a country where there is lots of corruption/crime/drug cartels/etc is showing the very opposite of the fruit of the Spirit. As someone who has done missions work in Mexico, I know that many Latin American countries are culturally Catholic or Christian, but when it comes to the actual spiritual condition, that’s a different story. The same goes for the US, btw, and most countries.

Go figure?

What?

Murder countries
1) El Salvador
2) Honduras
3) Venezuela
4) Jamaica
5) Lesotho
6) Belize
7) Saint Vincent
8) St. Kitts
9) South Africa
10) Trinidad
11) Brazil
12) Bahamas
13) Guatemala
14) Columbia
15) CAR
16) Saint Lucia
17) Mexico
18) Tuvalu
19) Guyana
20) Swaziland
21) Namibia
22) Dominican Republic
23) Botswana
24) South Sudan
25) DRC
26) Seychelles
27) Costa Rica
29) Uganda
30) Cape Verde
31) Philippines
32) Barbados

What?

One can be culturally or nominally Christian, without being a follower of Christ. The same applies to nations. Jesus said "you will know them by their fruits." Read about the fruit of the Spirit. Obviously, a country where there is lots of corruption/crime/drug cartels/etc is showing the very opposite of the fruit of the Spirit. As someone who has done missions work in Mexico, I know that many Latin American countries are culturally Catholic or Christian, but when it comes to the actual spiritual condition, that’s a different story. The same goes for the US, btw, and most countries.

But that's an issue isn't it? That people can be "religious" and yet not be. Catholicism pervades all parts of society in Latin America. It's there regardless of whether people believe or follow or not.

Their culture has been embedded within that religion for hundreds of years and it's caused problems within their society for hundreds of years.

Go figure?

What?

Hispanic, and Black Christians make up many of the top murder rates in the World.

Sound familiar?

Go figure?

What?

Hispanic, and Black Christians make up many of the top murder rates in the World.

Sound familiar?

But is that because they're Hispanic and Black?

Why does the Philippines have the highest murder rate in Asia?

They're not Hispanic or Black. They're ethnically similar to many of the countries around them.

The difference between the Philippines and other countries is A) They were controlled by the Spanish and Americans and B) they're Christian.

But I'm sure you can find a way of making sure that this becomes not relevant.

Forum List

Back