25 minutes to go! )

eve and sarah's rep power are both 11........booga booga.....:evil:

and pale rider has been thanked 111 times...........

manu1959 was 41 years prior to Y2K.

If you subtract 41 from the number of posts in which you have been thanked (141), you end up with 100.

If you subtract 100 from the number of thanks that you have received (188), you are left with 88.

If you multiply the middle digit of the number of posts in which you have thanked (141), by the sum of the 1st and 3rd digit of the number of posts in which you have thanked (141), you get 8 (4 x 2).

And if you take this number and divide it into the previous number, you get 11 (88/8).

If you drop one more thank you and increase the number of thank yous that you have given from 13 to 14, and then you add that to your rep points (91) and subtract it from the number of posts that you've made (11,105), you'll get 11,000.

Of course this will all be fucked up if you make one more post.

I'm telling ya, what you just said, probably just to tease me....HAPPENS to me ALL the time, and I mean ALL the time...

I don't know if it is because I have always worked with numbers, my whole life analyzing statistics/numbers with comparisons/buy plans etc and now, since I stay at home and don't work anymore I hardly deal with numbers at all, yet...I am still drawn to them?

And 'double' of the same digit numbers are much easier to remember and attract, like always ending the price of your product with the 99 cent ending if you wanted customers to think the product is on sale or a good value price, while pricing your product with the 00 if it was Designer Label or high quality product...subconsciously numbers do have attraction or meaning....at least in Retail/ Wholesale.

And all of the 9/11 use for September 11th, 2001 might have started me on noticing 11's?

whatever, it really does happen to me...alot, and with things that aren't even numbers that look like numbers, like my router has lights that go on depending on the connection and how many computers are on it, that are just lines of light, and I see, with the 4 lines lit, 2 on one side a space and 2 on the other, 11:11........they are stupid lines for a stupid router that are made of green lights for Christmas's sake, but I see eleven eleven...

I'm telling ya, I am going nuts, it is driving me there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back