25 injured in nightclub shooting...shhhhhh...it was a rap concert, never mind....

No matter because you've made a good point - most mass shooters are white.

That is fake news and not true. Most mass shootings, assaults, rapes, name it, are black. And these criminals are empowered by the jewish establishment, doing their dirty work. Why Luddly do you hate Whitey again?

Any state, any town, any city that still has a club or venue exclusive for blacks.....need their fuckin heads examined. I'd rather lick a truck stop toilet clean with my tongue, than be caught in a club filled with sorry ass negro's!! We got a generation of young bloods out here raised by grandmothers in thier youth, their angry, bitter, lost and ready to die young over nothing!!

That is fake news and not true. Most mass shootings, assaults, rapes, name it, are black. And these criminals are empowered by the jewish establishment, doing their dirty work. Why Luddly do you hate Whitey again?

And still white women would rather swing off thier sausage than yours....LOLOLOLO

And still white women would rather swing off thier sausage than yours....LOLOLOLO
In other words, no black sausage for you.

In other words, no black sausage for you.

Hate to break the news to you, but what they're getting, even my dogs turn it down. But I guess they'd rather have that, than you sorry ass white boys any day. Looks bad for you motherfuckers than us.....hate to break the news homeyh!!

What's with all these black mass shooters? I thought this was supposed to be a white thing!

Forum List

Back